Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Calypso_Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
I agree with Lynn, all it does is attract negativity

This is so not true because if you read through this thread you will see that there have been people who have had positive experiences with the Ouija.

What you have to take into consideration is that when it comes to divination(or anything for that matter), you often hear more about the negative then the positive. Just because you hear more about the negative, it does not mean that there are no positive stories out there because there are. You just have to look for them.
Old 22-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Indigo Student

Don't use one! When I was young, I made one because my parents would not let me buy one. It worked every time I tried it. I eventually tried by myself to see if anyone like my friends or brother were playing tricks on me, and it worked! I befriended a male spirit named "seft", which is an anagram of my name "stef" I thought it could possibly be of my own mind, as someone suggested above, so I mad contact every day. The friendly spirit had elaborate stories that I in no way made up or came up with on my own. One day it said "Do you want to play a game?" and I said "What kind of game" Seft answered, "Hide the soul". I said no and it spun uncontrollably for a long time, and would not let me say goodbye. I took my hands off and the room seriously looked like it underwater for a minute as if everything had morphed. Scariest thing ever!
Old 27-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Master

That would have been scary Indigo. How awful. That would have given me the creeps. Just thinking about it gives me the shivers.
Old 28-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
I think I already posted my experiences with one when I was younger and the last time being when I was 15 or 16...my question is, since I had a very frightening experience...whatever I was in contact with claimed it 'loved' me and I 'belonged to it' and it was 'going to reclaim me in this life". I felt very cursed, I had nightmares and still do but not to the degree I had for years. Sometimes I feel tormented. I have no idea if any of these things are related to my bad experience with it, but if so, how do I undo what was done, how do I get rid of anything that may be attached, if in fact, anything.
Old 28-08-2011, 08:52 PM
hawkmoth65

Is this the spirit that called you 'yo-yo' Sarian?I'm no expert on ouija boards,but perhaps an exorcism by a priest?I'm sure there are many wise and experienced people here with good suggestions,I'm a total newbie.I can remember about 20 years ago,a mate and myself agreed to make our own ouija board but we never got round to it,reading through these threads now I'm glad I didn't cos we had no protection or anything planned,we were just going to make it and ask questions.Good luck with that Sarian,I'm sure if some kind of cleansing process was carried out it would put your mind at rest regardless of whether there is any entity there or not.

Take care, Andy

PS...doesn't the name ouija simply mean yes yes in French and German?
Old 29-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Master

Hi Sarian
If nothing bad has happened since then I would try and forget about it. If something bad was going to happen it would have happened by now. Move on and let yourself free of this. Nothing will harm you. That was in the past.
You said sometimes you feel tormented. That is your mind as you were so afraid.
Old 29-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

I used one about 15 years ago. My friend and I tried contacting a couple of schoolmates that had died in a car crash that year. There was controversy over who was driving the car. I think we are the only living people that have the true answer!
Old 29-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
has anybody tried ouija board? i've heard it works like an open door to the spiritual realm..

It opened my door to thought manifestation.

I thunk it - the board spelled it. My hands didn't need to be on the board with my friends I just needed to be in the room.

My conjured spirit was evil - for the fun of it, but would protect me no matter what - so all I had to do was command him to protect others and he would...per say - this was rather fun.

The problem was - no one would believe I was projecting it....so I had to be careful with it.

I am not likely to believe the boards can raise the spirits - though a true medium probably could channel through the Ouija.

I suppose you get out of it what you wish to see. My friends would all swear to this day, that spirits talked to them through it. "shrug"
Old 30-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Trieah

I used to avoid them because of all the stories I'd heard growing up. And then in my teen years, me and a couple friends pitched in to buy one. But nothing really interesting ever seemed to happen when we used it. The one friend and I were both convinced that the other friend was manipulating it because every message always had to be about her.

Then last year, I decided to get The Enchanted Spellboard by Amy Zerner ad Monte Farber. It's basically a more glorified version of a ouija, that has a lot of other stuff on it. But the unique thing about this one, is that it actually came with instructions on how to properly open, close and protect the sessions. Something that the "toy" version of ouija boards don't offer. We always call upon Archangel Michael to come and provide protection over the session. So we haven't had any problems with negative entities trying to pull shenanigans at all. And the few times a "negative" entity did show up, it was usually to get help crossing over into the Light. But regardless of why they were there, AA Michael was always there as well.
Old 30-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Blanket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
has anybody tried ouija board? i've heard it works like an open door to the spiritual realm..

My sister tried playing with an ouja board online ... and even though it was only online, it still had negative effects on her. I personally believe that ouja boards are evil and they're NOT just a "toy" . They're serious. They do open one up to the spiritual realm BUT it's all negative and evil . So if you want to communicate with demons and negative spirits, then I'd say go play with an ouja board. Otherwise, it's best to stay away from them .