Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Weird face tingling

Hello. Something weird has been happenening to me alsmost every day for a few weeks now. I get a weird tingling feeling on my face (specifically just above my cheeks down to my chin.) It almost always happens between 1 and 2 pm. My face also feels really warm but when I look it is a normal color. Is this a sign from a spirit or another import spiritual thing or could this just be nerve damage?
Old 15-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Have you had a neck injury lately,could of just lifted something not very heavy?
I have had every level in my cervical spine operated on over the past 25 years.
Each level in your spine goes to a different part of your body,these different areas are called " dermatomes", also there are "myotomes",have you cricked you neck recently?
Stiff or rye neck?
Your symptoms are classic C2-C3 nerve distribution.

So think back a day or week before it started,what did you do,what activity,it could be as minor as lifting a washing basket of wet clothes,or from a motorcycle helmet!
With me it was a welding helmet.
See a doctor he will refer you to a neurosurgeon or neurologist, do not let it be,investigate it,I have even heard of folk bending their neck on a cell phone texting causing it!
Good luck,but get it looked at.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 15-05-2017, 03:41 AM
Experiencer
Well luv I might be able to offer some food for thought. So I'm going to take a wild guess here if I may. Can be numbing, tingling, itchy, fuzzy feeling like a fan blowing on your skin, or static electricity?

This is you detecting a foreign energy within your energy field. Sounds to me like it's the same energy that keeps invading your space. You may be getting other things that you haven't noticed. It's easy to miss them at first.
Old 15-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Pathfinder

Hi There
I have this when my guide is drawing close to me but best be sure its nothing medical before coming to the same conclusion.

sleepy

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 15-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Could be shingles, that's what happens with me when they flair up.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingAlligator
Hello. Something weird has been happenening to me alsmost every day for a few weeks now. I get a weird tingling feeling on my face (specifically just above my cheeks down to my chin.) It almost always happens between 1 and 2 pm. My face also feels really warm but when I look it is a normal color. Is this a sign from a spirit or another import spiritual thing or could this just be nerve damage?

In which state are you usually, when that happens ? Relaxed or Stressed ?

Is 1~2pm right or do you mean 1~2am (1~2 hours after midnight) ?

Is this tingling more like vibration or do you need to scratch ?

Is it located more like on the Bone than on the skin ?

I'm asking, because i have some vibrational experiences, usually at 1~2am, when i awake at that time (staying in bed ofc)
Its like something is massaging the bones around the eyes and nose area.
The pressure feels so high ... but i'm alone in the room. It goes (fades) away if i stand up.

Maybe its the same, or you have something else.