Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 03-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Vampirex

Hey All, the time has come to stop hiding.

Hi all.

I am new to here, I have been looking for a long time to find answers to my questions.

You know many times you can run but you can never hide, I am walking proof of this, but at the same time, perhaps it was all coincidence at a universal scale , I just do not know any more. the less I want to believe in it, the more stronger it seems to get.

It all began when I was a child, I didn't really have a loving childhood, mostly filled from abuse from parents, people, had no where to run. but that is another story.

I don't claim to be special, or anything because I am not. as much as I hate people I feel I have to save them too which is kind of ironic.

It all began when my father he killed a chicken in front of me, I will never forget it, that chicken looked me into the eye, I could feel its fear, I really could, it was so frightened, and I couldn't do anything, after that moment time I decided to quit eating meat at the age of five, I couldn't eat things which was alive, to me it was all wrong.

The Falklands War was on the news, I must have been 6 years old, all I remember doing is crying because I knew war was so wrong.

Then once around the same age, we went to a house where this child who was disabled was tied up, I don't know why I sensed his sadness, and I shouted at his parents, now bear in mind I was only 6 or 7, I remember coming home sitting on the stair in the garden and crying my eyes out, because it was so wrong.

Now another moment I was sitting on the window frame looking out into the street below, I see a vision of a guy on a motorbike coming around the corner and falling off, 10 seconds later the same guy on his motor bike comes around the corner and falls off, I was like wow.

All my life I have had all this coincidences, some people say they are gifts, I say they are curse.

in 2005, one week before a major earthquake happened in the east, I told my friend, that it was going to happen, around 200 000 people died, I knew and i couldnt do anything, On that Saturday morning it happened, that night I couldn't sleep at all, when it happened I phoned my friend at 7 am and told him to turn on the news. and boom there it was.

I have seen things which other people in the same room as me, can't see.

The once I was lying in my bed, I got up looked out my bedroom window I see my friends uncle driving his car, I see him have an accident, later that evening, he has a major accident.

I was at work the once, there use to be a man, he was rich, owned a shop, always looking down on people, I was angry, I don't know why, I looked at him and told him to die in my head, that night he dies from an heart attack, I felt so bad.

A guy who use to work at the shop by where I live, 2 months before he was diagnosed with cancer, I could feel it, I wanted to tell him but I couldn't, he was feeling dizzy and feinted, he was diagonsed with bone cancer, but I knew before he did :( I felt bad I didn't tell him.

There are a lot more things I can write a whole lot more.

please some one tell me why me. I don't want this, I just want to be left alone.

I hate going outside, I hate where there are a lot of people, I can hear peoples thoughts, I can feel what they feel, I hate it. I really do.

I just want to be normal :'(

I pray all of I have said so far as just been one great cosmic coincidence.

thank you for reading.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the form!

'Normal'? (What is normal?) Far better to be extraordinary - and good with it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Master

Hi Vampirex, a warm welcome to SF, and, a great spiritual journey to you here!