Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Master
Wink Lucid dreaming and major synchronicity .

Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep and started to dream that I was having lunch with a good friend in a beer garden . It seemed so real that I suddenly realised that I was lucid dreaming . We had a great lunch and brilliant conversation .

When I awoke I grounded myself and felt a sense of sadness and hunger . I looked at my phone,and my friend in the dream had texted to say he was in my area and let's meet up . He lives a good three hours away .

Suddenly my dream became my reality,and I had a wonderful afternoon. Great conversation ,beers and food )

It was rather spooky experience.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 28-07-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 28-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Ascender

It's pretty cool when that happens. :)
Old 10-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep and started to dream that I was having lunch with a good friend in a beer garden . It seemed so real that I suddenly realised that I was lucid dreaming . We had a great lunch and brilliant conversation .

When I awoke I grounded myself and felt a sense of sadness and hunger . I looked at my phone,and my friend in the dream had texted to say he was in my area and let's meet up . He lives a good three hours away .

Suddenly my dream became my reality,and I had a wonderful afternoon. Great conversation ,beers and food )

This is a type of manifesting accomplished though you may not think so. If you want to think about something spooky what is its relationship with karma. Everything connects does it not.
Old 22-08-2013, 04:05 PM
TForever

Quote:

That's magic! Be glad you can experience something like that. I had a week ago Lucid dream about my soulmate bestfriend we grew up together she was like a mother / sister to me. It felt so real, I ws happy to spend time through dreams We have no contact with each other for 3/4 years now. Last year I dreamed about her 2 x, and during that week, I saw her two times. last week I had another lucid dream about her and it seemed so real! & guess what she's in my town for vacation
Old 22-08-2013, 04:07 PM
TForever

Quote:

But yours is very creepy/ spooky hehe
Old 23-08-2013, 05:21 AM
Seeker

What an awesome experience. I love lucid dreams, and am finding many of them are also prophetic. :)
Old 23-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Master
I wish it would happen more frequently in my life. Lol .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.