Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Master

One more tip. If you fail and you do not get the vibrations anymore, try again. It might still work. It happened to me once. The vibrations came and went. I thought I lost my chance. I tried again and I succeeded to ap. I did the jumping technique. I jumped up high out of my body. It was great.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Master

I woke up early hours in the morning. I thought I will try to ap. I was relaxing myself except my husband was snoring. I tried to ignore it and not worry about it. It did not work. In the end I told him to stop snoring. I did something different. I did not get vibrations. I have never done this before. It was strange that I would think of doing it. I just spiritually got out of myself and it worked. After a while I woke up and I thought I would try again to ap. I do not remember if I ap or realised I was out of my body. It only lasted a short while. My husband was snoring again. I woke up. I have to do something about this. I will have to get into the habit of using ear plugs. I hope I will ap again tomorrow morning. It depends if I put my mind to it and not talk myself out of it. Just letting you know.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to noises around one simply incorporate them in instead of trying to block them out. The snoring is something that I be sure one is well used to night after nignt. I knwo lol mine snores up a storm and its when I do not hear him snoring I wake to wonder where he is.

Its the same with ticking of a clock or the drip of a tap or hot water heat ext those are nosises we are conscciously used to so we can bring them into us and then they do vanish.

Good luck one is making progress.

Patients on patinets and one will get there.

Lynn
Old 21-05-2012, 03:16 AM
faw323

Thanks, Lynn, Xan, and Astralsuzy, now I have a question for astralsuzy:

what do you mean by jumping technique? how can you jump when your lying on a bed? do you mean sliding back and forth horizontally on the bed?
Old 21-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Master

Thank you very much Lynn, I will take your sensible advice. I will put my mind to it and not let it worry me. I will persevere with it. It will be great. I will never have this problem again. Of course, practice makes perfect.

What I mean by jumping is, imagine you are jumping on a trampoline. Just keep imagining that you are jumping. Do not think of your body as that will zap you back into yourself again. You do not have to imagine you are jumping on a trampoline. You could imagine you are jumping on a bed. You do not have to imagine anything if you do not want to, except jumping. Just imagine you are jumping. Nothing else. You do not have to try and see anything. It does not matter. The only requirement is you imagine that you are jumping. You will begin to feel that you are really jumping. It is like you are physically jumping but you are spiritually jumping. When you jump up high you can move away, fly away or go through a window or whatever you want. Good luck.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:12 PM
sleeplessnsa

Unhappy Directing my astral body

This morning I began to really get into the paralysis state when,not even completely relaxed, it felt like I just shot straight up out of my body yet as smooth as nothing I've ever felt. But then I seemed to have just floated at a distance glancing down at myself just laying there. So , While just floating I really wasn't aware of just what I may have been able to do so I enjoyed floating for a brief moment and then returned to my body .The thing is, trying to get my body to relax I sometimes began to experience these little 'itches' all over beginning with the facial area and sometimes it becomes so annoying lol . Here lately I've become a little too warm so along with my central air going I turn on my ceiling fan , and then I get the opposite effect .