Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-02-2019, 06:09 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel
I think it's kind of funny when people state their beliefs as if they were facts. But then it's the way any religion works.
I'm right, you're wrong, and if you don't see it, pity you. A bit of respect goes a long way.
1. Internet forums (enough said) - everyone and anyone can post
2. I think it depends on the person, some are more open minded than others and also
3. This is a very "generic" forum - so anything goes. People of all vantage points, belief systems, experiences etc. converge so there is inherently, naturally, diversion
Old 19-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Thanks. This is an encouraging post :)
Tracey, I am trying to learn more about this. Which spiritual websites do you recommend for understanding dimensions?
Old 19-02-2019, 08:20 PM
Seeker

what does it feel like to be in the 5d?
Old 20-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbeanie
you experience yourself as a soul so you feel it more.

oh Ibeanie I remember you suggested me gratitude practice when I asked in my thread if anyone has lost desires for social recognition since your spiritual awakening.

I don't know if I was doing it correctly (I rarely follow methods but rather do things in my own way) but it definitely helped me identify my soul which can be defined as a source of gratitude! So I wanted to say thank you for reminding me of my soul!
Old 20-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
If you are in the fifth density you are no longer visible to anyone in this reality. If you want to move to any other planet in this solar system would happen in an instant.
You will see the third and fourth density realities and how they function.
In all its glory and miseries, and you know not to interfere.

After all the fifth density is the density of wisdom.

What does it feel like?
Nothing our language could describe. No emotions, just awareness.

You can choose form if you like, condense or expend it.
Fifth density is very extensive, were the third density is a very narrow band in comparison.

Can we vibrate on an fifth density frequency wile in this reality? Yes, for brief moments.
Old 22-02-2019, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If you are in the fifth density you are no longer visible to anyone in this reality.
Precisely.

Reality is only relative according to individual perception and where there is no "point of reference" there is no perception.

The quantum universe vibrates at Planck phase lapse rates and all it takes is just a slight quantum shift to exist in a parallel reality or dimension.

There are other intelligent species which exist on this planet besides human beings and animals...in fact, they were here before humans and they pretty much hate us and resent our species for continuing to destroy their dimension through our greed and selfish acts...our dimension and theirs are interconnected.

Most people cannot see these beings...some can.

People like myself, have the ability to stand in a room full of other people and not be noticed by anyone...to come and go without anybody else being aware of it and to change my vibration to match the background "noise" like an energetic chameleon.

The downside of this is that electronic doors fail to open upon my approach, sensor lights on my porch will not switch on automatically unless I jump around and do a monkey dance like a Neanderthal and ATM machines have the predictable habit of crashing whenever I touch the screen...living in 5D does have its drawbacks....it's like that episode of the Simpsons where Bart sells his soul.

At first, when I transitioned to my Light Body, it was very unnerving...I also felt very lonely, even though I was freely mixing with other beings, but they weren't of my own species and that took a LOT of getting used to.

Now I try to exist between dimensions, but that takes a HUGE toll on my physical body and my mental health, so I have to stop sitting on the fence and fall off to one side or the other to be able to start healing from a soul that has now become a fractured fractal extending infinitely.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Precisely.
Reality is only relative according to individual perception and where there is no "point of reference" there is no perception.
The quantum universe vibrates at Planck phase lapse rates and all it takes is just a slight quantum shift to exist in a parallel reality or dimension.
This is very interesting! How were you able to transition to your light body to 5d?
Old 27-02-2019, 01:24 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
you experience yourself as a soul so you feel it more.
oh Ibeanie I remember you suggested me gratitude practice when I asked in my thread if anyone has lost desires for social recognition since your spiritual awakening.
I don't know if I was doing it correctly (I rarely follow methods but rather do things in my own way) but it definitely helped me identify my soul which can be defined as a source of gratitude! So I wanted to say thank you for reminding me of my soul!
I remember you now! I am glad you are finding your way. Gratitude is such a wonderful vibration.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
This is very interesting! How were you able to transition to your light body to 5d?
I will go into it in more detail later, but basically...this is how it begins..

After my divorce and my kids grew up and moved away (never to contact me again) and my circle of friends moved, died or just dwindled away to nothing and my own family decided they wanted nothing more to do with me, I was left on my own, all alone and to my own devices.

For 20 years I totally secluded myself...isolated myself as a hermit, spoke to absolutely no other human being and spent the whole time doing meditation and introspection.

During this time, I had many spiritual experiences and awakenings...So about 3 years ago, I decided to break my silence and share what had happened to me...what I felt and experienced during that whole time...only to be met with "first, let me tell YOU what happened to ME!"

So, I said to everybody "okay, if I listen to all of your experiences FIRST, will you promise to listen to mine when I am done listening?" to which they said "sure thing"...but that was a HUGE mistake on my part...I was SO naive after spending 20 years in seclusion, that after I got through listening and giving comment and feedback on THEIR experiences, they always made excuses not to have to listen to mine...after they had promised to and everything.

This was the start of the formation of my "light body" and transition into 5D when I learned that nobody gives a damn about anybody else but themselves, no matter how much they would love to deny it.

I realised that there was no difference between secluding myself or mixing with others...It was all the same to me.
Old 27-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Master
Of course there are those times I will make forays into THIS dimension...and I will explain what happens every time I leave the seclusion of my own "private universe".

So, today I needed to go shopping and parked my car in a parking space at the mall. Now, the car in the space beside mine was very close to my own parking space (on the driver's side), so when I pulled in to the parking space, my passenger side tires were directly ON (not over) the line marking my space from the vacant one on the passenger side.

As I exited the car, a blonde bimbo in a 4WD wanted to park in the space on the passenger side (she had PLENTY of room) and started abusing me and using very colourful language for not parking totally WITHIN the marked lines...she was totally showing how anally retentive she was and all I could do was point and laugh at her...which infuriated her more...which made me laugh more...I was hoping she would have a stroke or a heart attack right then and there on the spot...but still, the four-letter words kept flying and I was happy that she was choosing to react to me in this way, causing her infinite stress and hoping to contribute to the natural shortening of her miserable existence (it's a wonder I haven't been stabbed or killed yet because I totally enjoy being an a-hole).

After laughing, I simply said "my dear...My registration plate is on display for this purpose...If you don't have a pen and paper with you, allow me to provide it...then all you need to do is to make a formal complaint to the centre management or parking security about the way I have parked. Would you like me to accompany you? I would be happy to seek mediation in these circumstances, wouldn't you?"

With that, she drove off...It is funny how people love to shoot their mouths off, thinking that will accomplish something, but when it does not, and when a way is suggested TO get stuff done, i.e "Don't whine directly to me, go to the cops if you have a problem with ME" they place their tail between their legs and run like a terrified mongrel.

So, I say "sayonara" to 3D and go back to 5D... it's much more pleasant there.