Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-01-2019, 04:15 PM
Newbie ;)

lenormand help-5 carder

I can't post a picture as I don't have 15 posts or more .
Cards are:
Sun + Lady + Stars + Key + Man

Man is facing to the right
I am facing to the left

I asked what future developments will happen between X (male) and myself in the next 6 months or so?
X is a male love interest, we are separated right now.
Lots of positive cards but I don't see much happening.
I am facing the Sun, and I think this points to me being happy and optimistic. I noticed I am mirroring the Key card but not facing it and I thought that was significant. Key holds the answers and unlocks something. Lady+Key, I have the answers and solutions but not facing the key, so I am not using my ability. Sun+Man, he is also optimistic and happy. Sun + Stars really great combination here that talks about happy outcomes. Stars + Man, he is looking for his path in life. I don't know, I guess positive developments.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

They look positive. The Star is my favorite card in the deck, it's my YES card. It's not only a yes to me, but a 'wish' of something similar or so much better coming along. I also get this card for affirmations/manifestations. I remember getting a sun/star/key combo when I REALLY wanted to sign a lease for a certain apartment, I did NOT get the apartment I was summer bummed and I mourned a bit ( also thought to myself 'gee, the cards lied LOL'. BUT not to long after in my continued searching, I ended up getting something SO much much better (by miles!) I do want to add, with Leno, I personally do 2-3 card readings per 1 question. If I go beyond 3 cards i am asking another question ( story chain basically).

Looking at this set, I think you can look forward to a male essence coming along, it may or may not be this person but it will something already written in the stars from long ago, making it's presence. I think you hold the key/skill on how to approach this essence when it makes it ways back

I'd say def stay optimistic b/c something is coming
Old 04-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi clover!
Do you really think so? When I laid out the cards I did get a positive vibes but wasn't sure, because how the lady and gentleman cards are faced.
Thank you, will for sure update. I do hope it is this specific person but if it is another better male person that is just as good.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
To me it also seems positive, but I do think another man. It will take some time before it surmounts to something as you won't see him, you're focusing on something or someone else (Sun & Woman looking the other way. I don't always take that into account, in this case it feels important to the reading).
I think there will be very clear signs to guide the way -both Star & Key-, but since you're staring at the Sun -which is also focus- it will still take time for you to notice these signs.
I don't think there's anything you can do to accelerate this process, as it is meant to be this process. Meaning, if you'd deliberately start focusing on other things now, hoping to spot this man sooner, you still won't, cos then he'll be on the other side.
You won't notice until the time is right. This will likely hinge on you yourself being ready for something new or him being ready, or both. But since you're at the mo still focused on an ex, it's likely to be you.
Not a problem, the Divine won't run out on you, nor will the man who's meant to be with you next.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi thank you so much and sorry for the late reply! I don't get notifications of replies. I want to say I am happy even if it not with this specific person. I have also been reading a lot about the Star card recently and it looks like a positive readings nonetheless. Right now I am so focused on other things that honestly I don't think of anything else but my main things in life which is career and my graduate studies.
I will update