Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Seeker

Visiting during meditation

I started my proper spiritual awakening after our breakup (or maybe I just noticed it when he had gone... who knows?) We have been apart since April and he is with someone else but he will still come and visit me occasionally when I meditate and last week in a dream. Sometimes we can have a short conversation, other times he will come with a message and then leave before I get the chance to reply and then sometimes he will just be around and we don't say anything. I can never connect to him when I want to, I have to wait for him to come to me. He comes about 2/3 times a month.

I am not saying he is my TF or even my SM I just did not know where else to put this as in the love and family section it seems less spiritual than this one.

I just want ideas as to why he would want to communicate with me in this way when he won't speak to me in ''real life''
Old 13-11-2018, 03:23 AM
Ascender
He probably is not even aware of it.
So, do not think too much of it.
His soul/his higher self is reconnecting with your soul/your higher self.
Basically, do not take it personally.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
He probably is not even aware of it.
So, do not think too much of it.
His soul/his higher self is reconnecting with your soul/your higher self.
Basically, do not take it personally.

Oh yeah I knew it was all subconscious and I didn’t care about that but I’m wondering why. I can’t ask because he’s not around too long and I can’t contactf him first but I think that’s more of an ego thing than anything else. I study psychology so this is all so interesting to me!
Old 15-11-2018, 05:07 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Oh yeah I knew it was all subconscious and I didn’t care about that but I’m wondering why. I can’t ask because he’s not around too long and I can’t contactf him first but I think that’s more of an ego thing than anything else. I study psychology so this is all so interesting to me!

It is NOT at subconscious level. This happens at spiritual plane.

He, the human, is NOT visiting you so he does not know why.

You, the human, wants to believe that he, the human, is intentionally visiting you because he misses you and wants to be with you. This is your human desire.

It does not work that way in spiritual plane.
Your soul/higher self may also be visiting him too but you probably have no-idea about that as well.

The best way to deal with it - is to just acknowledge the connection and the ways how souls interact - w/o attaching your human desires/emotions to it.

Psychology is the study of HUMAN mind, not about souls and spiritual plane. So, it does not apply in this situation.
However, you can still use its tool to detach yourself from the connection. - Similar to any addiction or obsessive behavior