Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-09-2018, 02:58 AM
Experiencer

PLEASE READ THIS message about 'spirit attachments'

I've read many messages on this website about 'spirit attachments', and I want to give my view of it, which some of you may disagree with, but which, in total honesty, I feel sure is correct. I admit it's conceivable that I'm mistaken, but I feel that it's very, very unlikely.

About twenty years ago I began communicating with what I thought were my spirit guides. These 'entities' started off seemingly loving, but eventually (within a few weeks) things changed.

They told me that I had done very wrong things and I had to pay for it. Then they directed me to burn my hand with a cigarette many times, and said it was to 'purify my karma' - they said if I did it, I would be spared punishment. So I burned my hand with cigarettes about twenty times.

They also guided me to punch a man, which I did.

Then they told me that I had entered into a dream world, and nothing was real. They said the world is real, but I was no longer in it. So I went a few weeks believing that, and I ended up in the hospital. In the hospital, I thought the people weren't real. I thought PEOPLE are real, but I believed I had entered into an illusory world in my mind. My mom came to get me in the hospital, and I thought it wasn't really her.

I was put on medication.

Well, after a few weeks of all this, I somehow came to my senses, and slowly figured out what was really happening.

The 'entities' I was communicating with weren't really my spirit guides. Nor were they demons, or any other kind of 'entity' at all. Rather, they were manifestations of EGO. In other words, it was MY OWN EGO doing all this to me.

A Course in Miracles (a 'channeled' text written by Jesus) says that 'the devil' is a metaphor for ego. It refers to ego as 'the great deceiver'. If you want to learn about A Course in Miracles' teachings about ego, I highly recommend getting a copy. It also has a year long workbook that's very helpful.

EGO ISN'T REAL! It's just something we do, not a real thing. It's like a fantasy we have. IT HAS NO POWER OVER YOU. YOU control IT, not vice versa.

My suggestion to anyone who has the kind of problem I'm talking about, is to just IGNORE ego. Jesus says in ACIM that ignoring anything ego says is appropriate. Just put your attention on something else. Focus on something that makes you happy. Ignore your ego. Don't FIGHT with it. Let it go and focus on other things. It will fade with time.

Also, pray about it. Ask God, or whatever you think of as your Higher Power, to protect you from ego and to solve the problem. God will answer your prayer.

All is well.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Knower

I'm going through this. I am very familiar with ACIM, but I disagree. I do not believe this is ego. These are real negative entities on the astral plane. I have tried ignoring the entities I hear for a long time, many months, but they did not go away. Is that how you got rid of yours? God hasn't answered my prayers for help btw.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I'm going through this. I am very familiar with ACIM, but I disagree. I do not believe this is ego. These are real negative entities on the astral plane. I have tried ignoring the entities I hear for a long time, many months, but they did not go away. Is that how you got rid of yours? God hasn't answered my prayers for help btw.

Have you called for Jesus? He can help you, I had many nightmares and similar situations were I felt the presence of something evil, pure evil, and every single time He saved me, how do I know? Well, when I called for His name, the nightmare ended instantly.I had a vivid nightmare were an evil presence tried to rape me, I could feel its hands over my body ( I was all alone in my room ), it tried to drag me with it, but i called for Jesus and I woke up instantly.

I said these words "Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, save me!".
Old 26-09-2018, 10:34 PM
Knower

I have prayed to Jesus several times, but he's never helped me with this. I have an entity that causes me nightmares too. I have several nightmares a week. I have never tried to call on Jesus in one of these nightmares - in the vast majority of them I get startled by something I assume it's the entity and I wake up instantly.

I kept telling myself I would become conscious in my nightmares and one night I did. I was dreaming that I was in a room and suddenly the walls starting moving toward me like they were going to smash me. Then I realized I was in a dream and I stopped being afraid and I let it smash me. Then suddenly the dream stopped being scary and I heard the entities voice as if from outside the dream. He said something like "you misunderstand, I'm not coming at you, I'm coming for you". I don't know what is meant by that, but that was one nightmare i was able to turn around.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I have prayed to Jesus several times, but he's never helped me with this. I have an entity that causes me nightmares too. I have several nightmares a week. I have never tried to call on Jesus in one of these nightmares - in the vast majority of them I get startled by something I assume it's the entity and I wake up instantly.

I kept telling myself I would become conscious in my nightmares and one night I did. I was dreaming that I was in a room and suddenly the walls starting moving toward me like they were going to smash me. Then I realized I was in a dream and I stopped being afraid and I let it smash me. Then suddenly the dream stopped being scary and I heard the entities voice as if from outside the dream. He said something like "you misunderstand, I'm not coming at you, I'm coming for you". I don't know what is meant by that, but that was one nightmare i was able to turn around.

I see, well, every single time I called for Jesus, I was caught in a nightmare, I knew that if I call for Him, He is going to help me and He was always there.I tried to pray, just like you, but it did not work, the nightmare kept coming again and again.

Hmm, the walls smashing you may have a deep meaning, it's like you have been under some kind of pressure and this pressure was too overwhelming, I don't know for sure.Yes, it's very important to not be afraid, I know, easy to say, hard to do.I heard that evil presence too, it told me that I should never leave, that I should stay with it but I never listened to it.Even more, this evil presence always takes the shape of someone known to me, in special my grandma, who died two years ago, anyway, I was able to sense its true form, pure blackness, its body is similar with ours but it is pure blackness.

My humble advice for you, do not be afraid of that entity, and if you can, if you become aware, call for Jesus, He is going to help you and please, do not believe that He may not help you because of your mistakes, when He was on Earth, he helped every single human being who desired His help.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I have experienced similar and came to the conclusion negative entities frequently pose as spirit guides and use your own ego against you. So your unconscious weaknesses are exploited by them to make you sick (mentally and/or physically).
Old 27-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
Agree with the above posts.Ignoring them isn't working,and prayers also.

The entity that haunts me,attacked me several times by using my own fears and terrors.

It was picking up memories and scenes of my traumas,and making me experience again the terror and fear i had felt..

And it was quite real.

I had tried jesus,but of course it didn't worked.

And i think no spirit-angel cares about you,unless you can reach them.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Agree with the above posts.Ignoring them isn't working,and prayers also.

The entity that haunts me,attacked me several times by using my own fears and terrors.

It was picking up memories and scenes of my traumas,and making me experience again the terror and fear i had felt..

And it was quite real.

I had tried jesus,but of course it didn't worked.

And i think no spirit-angel cares about you,unless you can reach them.

I've been experiencing all these things too.I relived the most painful memories too many times.. I know, they are so real that it can trick you thinking that it's happening in reality, and when you wake up, you keep experiencing that pain hours after hours.. it is like you can escape from it.

Let me tell you something, when I was a child and it happened for me to get hurt, I was running to my parents or to some close relatives, knowing that they are going to help me, that they are going to protect me, and each time, I cried even more powerful just to get more attention so that I can feel protected.This is what I am feeling when I am calling for Jesus, I know that He is going to help me.I feel like a child again when I call for His help.

What was with this story? Well, is this the way you feel when you call for Jesus's help? You have to believe that He is going to help you and this belief comes from knowing His true nature, He never said no when it came to helping His fellow brothers.
Old 27-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Master
the attacks on me took place while i was awake.It came like a sudden wave of fear and terror,and it showed me some ugly things that others had donne to me.

I truly wish you the best and i'm happy that jesus assist you and your prayers are working.

Unfortunaly for me nothing worked so far.And i had tried almost anything i know and advised from others.
The parasite is sucking my power,and any attempt to reach for spirits or gods,result to energy food for it.

It's like having my output signal going directly to it,so no one else can kick in and destroy it.

And what ****ing me off is that i have it for almost four years,and still i can't diagnose the situation.I don't know what is it or how i can battle it.

I have no strength or faith to put anymore.That ******* had drained me big time.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Knower

You know, the more I think about this from an A Course IN Miracles perspective, you might be right in calling these negative entities part of the ego mind. I think in truth we are all One with God and each other, and the ego is the false self or personal self that thinks it's separate from everyone else. So since there is really only One mind, then maybe there is really only One ego mind as well and we just perceiving there to be many. And in the end the ego is illusory so it doesn't really exist at all. It's just a false idea/belief in fear and separation.

We each have an ego and belief in separation and I think these negative entities do too. It's the ego that gets caught up in negative lower emotions. I don't think God creates evil. I think our true nature is love and peace, as is theirs, and these entities are just resisting their true nature. Their not letting their divine spark shine. They're choosing to live fully out of the ego just as Jesus chose to live fully out of the spirit. So Jesus became the embodiment of love and they have become the embodiment of fear. They have closed the door on love and they don't let it in. And misery loves company - so they try to destroy people and bring them down to their level. Because that's what the ego does - it chooses attack thoughts and to see separation and fear where there is only love.

They say their is only two emotions, love and fear, and all other negative emotions are a derivatives of fear. And of the two emotions, only love is real. Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. Like ACIM says "what is real can not be threatened, what is unreal does not exist. Here in lies the peace of God".

There is this woman who is no longer with us who came up with a interesting method of removing negative entities. Her name is Dr. Irene Hickman. With her method she is able to communicate with the entities, I think under hypnosis, and help them cross over into the light. She wrote a book on the subject. There is also another book on this method called "Freeing The Captives". And I found a website where they use this method to help people. It doesn't work in every case, but it does work for a lot of people. And it's probably the best method to try first because with this method you actually help the entity to turn from the dark side and further their development and move to a better place (higher plane). With other methods, if they do work, the entities will just end up bothering somebody else and maybe even coming back to you.

Here is an example of how it works: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...it-attachments

Here is a website that does this method: http://www.thehickmanacademy.co.uk/

Even if it doesn't work for me, I might learn something from it. You might learn why their targeting you.

Apparently some of these entities are under orders to destroy a person from other dark entities. And some of them have been lied to and told that if they go to the light it will destroy them. So sometimes they can help the entities to understand the truth. And sometimes after that some of them choose to go to the light and to a better place. Some times they take other entities with them.