Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Master
Thought I'd try to channel the dragoness for a short time today instead of any inter mum or intermediaries. Lets see how it goes.

So, anything to say? <This first session should be a short one. pausing often is a good idea as well. doing this with continued regular practice and non practice is key. Also not to long>

Thanks for what you did a short time ago with the energy and love light. <no thanks needed, it was to help you to smooth out more of yourself, transmute more of the traits you wish to to more positive reflections, the human traits you've picked up, to help you become more and closer to your true self. Also you'll become clearer as a channel as a side effect as well. >

Will you do that again, I hope so. <certainly we can in the future, when you lay down to rest/nap/meditate, also if you are doing any guided meditation along the same lines to work on yourself soul, I, and or some others will come to help as well if you wish.>

Yes, I would like that, thanks. <we're glad to help. help you and also through you the others who live on the earth. And the changes in you will be permanent, not temporary.>

<No talking needed, just focus on being a clear channel, typing and receiving. As well as faith in yourself and what the courses will help you with and the separate meditations as well.>

Anything else to say? <You're doing well. Continue the good work you are doing. You're well on your way to becoming a full member of this monad, the one I'm already a member of. This is enough for now. if you don't' mind resting a bit I'll interface, overlap some of my energy with yours to help in various ways, so we can interact, channel better, your energy and mine will be more compatible so you can more easily and better channel me, it'll help bring you closer to being a full monad member. >

So this will help? <yes, over the short, medium and long term.>

Maybe we should do this a bit here and there. <Sure.>

----------------------

It feels like it went ok overall. Not as potent or intense as I thought. Though perhaps she was holding back, the connection may not have been fully clear, or maybe it was an ok or good connection since earlier she had me use some of the love and light she was sending me to, as she mentions above. Maybe that had a 2ndary effect in helping our connection so I can both channel her better and be closer to true self.
Old 16-04-2015, 05:39 AM
Master
Decided to try a 2nd short session. based on some energy work I think soul or a monad was doing earlier tonight. It was a pleasant experience.

You're not her (dragoness). <no, I'm another one, member of the monad. I have quite a bit of experience being a guide so this is old hat, to use a human expression. though not in this exact way do most of the folks I guide. the individual soul pegged to be come a conscious monad member, but you're not the first I've helped in this way. Though your doing more practice and such will help since the 2 of us have to each do half the work needed. >

so I am close then ? <likely to succedd in becoming a conscioius member of this monad, yes, very likely within your current incarnation and if you continue along the path you plan, very probable, in the possible futures I've looked over. The future being not set in stone, but fluid. Though the possible futures can be shaped. We don't need to get into those sorts of discussions, not yet anyway.>

Was that you I felt earlier? <yes, i was doing some prep work. The connection is better and less likely to cause you any diffiulty, though tonight it is faint, not to secure or as deep as it an be, it is an excellent first time. I'll be doing more fine tuning. and I was picked and choose to volunteer since our energy is the most compatable, among those who volunteered to help, as well as our personalities, and taking into account who has among the most guide experience. teh dragoness as you call her has not really had stricttly guide training, but she has had experience guiding her personalities, aspects, and such when they were incarnating, as well as extensions, so she has some experience in that way and since she was one of the ones directly involved in your creation, or recreation is the more accurate term, you have some of her energy so that makes her able to contact you more easily. Since the relationship is not dissimular to like your soul and you.>

and the prep work and my channeling you folks will help me to get closer to you , as well as the other benefits for me and those one the earth? <indeed. your energy bodies will benefit by recieving and being exposed to our energy, you'll evolve and grow faster, progress along certain lines faster, like becoming closer to us vibrationally. we'll help also in you becoming a clearer recieviner, as well as orin and daben's varioius courses if you get those and once we have good experience and a good deep connection we can guide you with some excercises and ideas also. Things will proceed and progress at an ever exellerated pace, one that you may not notice at first or be fully aware of but we are here. You have made a surprising amount of progress, surprising to some, but not to some of us here who have talked to your soul and looked over your energy and such like that. Some of us have been helping you, behind the scenes, so to speak, up till now. Often it is only a small sliver of the ones helping that you become conscioiusly aware of. For various reasons for this can be many. some like being in the background, or they do their best work that way, the nature of their work is best done that way, and other reasons.>

<Things will continue well and fast. but this should be enough for tonight, no need to push it to much and considering the time too. >
Old 17-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Master
<greetings brother, we are the collective. we hve spoken to o you earlier today. best to keep the eyeys closed at this early junction of our leanring to connect. <

some questions Orin or Sanaya ask. are you of the light? <my dear brother we are the light, we are of light and are light. you'll feel free when, but we are getting ahead of ourselves.> feels like several voices, but not talking over each other. the pressure on my head is much easier to take, much smoother.

are you the guide I'm to work with to receive clear guidance? <indeed we are. and to work on a smooth transition as you fully awaken and joing among us here as a full member. you are already but are not yet fully aware of it. that will occur in time as you continue to awaken to who and what you fully are. celebrate and have fun. This does indeed feel like a smoother transition then us trying to work with you individually. and yes the one you refereed to as the dragoness is among us, though that is not an accurate term really. but that is fine. labels, what is it with labels. it's a human thing> here I'll just include the voices as one, instead of separating them out. <yes, better for you that way, smoother, easier.>

now for a question of my own. is that energy stuff you? <yes it is us indeed. smoothing out the transition and making further contact easier and smoother. we're having a goal of it eventually being as easy for us to communicate as you talking to another human, so no trances, even light needed. Indeed and as you continue to work on this course and other courses you have though of it'll ease things much . make things easier to work with and you to fully awaken and transition to your full true self. It'll go smoother and faster then you think. no need to do the hard work as some humans thing, but that is their choice. no wrong path, short or long, easy or hard. >

so you are the monad? <a monad, there are others, if one must use labels. we could use other labels too, we are the may who are one, the one who are many, but that is more labels and would describe many such groups, soul families, ect. pick what label you like for us, and yourself as well since you'll be among us as a full equal member, but we've already mentioned that.>

< we have really fun parties here. over here on this side it's all about what do you want to do. no needing to roll up the sleeves and go on to a work you dislike.>

back to the orin/sanaya questions:
Are you a new guide or one I've worked with in the past? <both. we have worked with you in the past, some of us, and some of us have without your conscious knowledge, like when you were asleep and so on. >

can this connectioin be strengthened and deepened? <certainly, we are working on that. unfortunately there things do take time, so no poof I have a brand new hat, or poof my dance partner has teleported to where I am from where they were before.>

is there a name? <names, you pick some if you wish to use names. we don't use names here. no need really in a telepathic society if one thinks about it. >

i'll ask the next one though I know the answer to this one. Are you a single guide or a collective guide or any other info? <we are a collective 1 can say, a soul family, soul group, monad, and other such things, though we are each an individual as well. some would say we are high level beings of light, but really everyone is equal to us and we don't see ourselves any better then any other, nor any higher. After all some have skills, like typing, that none of us have. that is cause there is no type writers or keyboards here. that's beside the point, there are something like that, with the telepathic input equipment. don't want to give to much advanced technology ideas yet. this is just ideas not detailed schematics on how to make one.>

what is your nature and who am I connecting to? <we are beings of light, put simply, souls, who are part of a family of souls who are related to each other and have been together for, ages, beyond ages. Methuselah would call us old, to use a phrase. some of us, at least one of us, is what you could call soul parents of yours, so thus you are of this family. Though some of the family are not as awake or as aware or far along as we are. we still consider them family though. We do help the transition into becoming a full member here and helping any who need help if they will accept it, family or not.>

another of my questions, are you always together? <no, we can come & go as we please and want. though some places we don't manefist since it's just not done there, for various reasons, but many or some places we can, like where the pod is, any of us can manifest there just fine, just we don't usualy do so in the open common area. there are homes or the equivalent, more private areas we would manifest into then walk, or move out of to the more common areas. >

I feel a sense of ? peace, love, compassion, wisdom, light, some things hard to describe. <repeat this course as long as you feel is necessary, and any others.>

What can I do right now and in the future to connect to you? <try to remain relaxed, focused intent, put any doubts aside, continue working on your self as you have been doing. The wonderful good work you have done helps a lot and will continue as you continue to do this and more.>

<you'll get to know us better over time, no need to try to do that all at once. certainly not. Just relax, have fun, try to always do your best and continue the work you are doing on yourself, but in a fun manner, keep finding it fun as you have been so far and you'll do very well indeed, surpassing what you think or imagine you can do.>

<we'll talk again very soon. you've done very well and will continue to do so in the future we're sure.>
Old 17-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Master
As I lay down to take a nap I decided to try to do a quick channel and ask soul a question. I'll try to type down that I recall of the answer.

So what exactly is a soul? <a soul is an individual expression of source. It is the part that is not limited unlike the portion that is incarnated in a human body in this system. As unfortunate as that may be. being multi dimensional I can experience myself as you, as myself and as another, at the same time. We are twins, you and I, identical twins. Just currently you have certain blocks in place. here let me show you.> and then I felt like a shift or a something, and I experienced myself as an exact identical twin to soul, except I had certain blocks blocking off most of my memories and abilities.
Old 18-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Master
Are you sure we'll be able to join the monad collective before this incarnation ends? <indeed, very likely if you stick to the plan and your interests. We are higher and more developed then you think or suspect>

really, are we really all that high or developed at the soul level? I don't feel to developed or high. <that is since you have only us to compare to and some other non incarnates you've talked to. Not a good guide overall. compared to most on earth we are fairly high indeed. not far from being able t fully join the monad as they call themselves and some others do>

could they be classified as a monad, whatever that is?? <as with many things on earth there are no exact labels for what certain things are. Especially non things science has accepted. in this case their label is accurate. it somewhat of a big deal among some souls to join them. it's like you've gone up a large step in your goal to ascend upwards as you learn and grow. That is why I'm so excited about being so close. We are very close. That is part of why they first contacted you since we are so close. they want to help us to the rest of the way, some subtle help, but we'll need to do most of the work still. not hard. it can be fun. and large amounts of it, all perhaps that you need to do, are in certain light body courses. use your inner guidance intuition interest guide you to which ones to take, which i think you've pretty settled on. Some good choices you've made.>

any tips? <Continue as you are doing, with the courses and working on yourself, but less emphases on working on yourself since you can work on yourself forever, literally. no need for that. The occasional fine tuning now and then is fine. No need for that to be the main focus or a big thing. The courses can teach you a lot and let you discover a lot about us. >

So are we really masters like orin and daben keep saying in their courses? here I felt a bit of a reluctance to fully answer, <well technically after a fashion yes, we could be labeled like that. Some indeed would consider us that. I don't like the term or label myself since there are far more here and many things indeed for us to learn. We'll spend an eternity learning, growing, having fun of various ways and methods. You'll grow and learn a lot over the next year. You'll be surprised at how much you've changed on your birthday, then on January 1st of next year. Surprised indeed.>

Why are you always, when you do look like you have a body or feel like you do, look like an anthro cetacean, often a dolphin or young beluga whale? <one of many forms forms many of the pod has and often adopt. it is a comfortable form and one we've had in many, or some, incarnations of the past. >

talk to you next time. channeling seems far to easy. <it is for you since we've developed the skill across more then one lifetime, as some of them you've glimpses. Even worked with orin once, though he used a different name then. But this is indeed enough for now. I look forward to our next talk, channel. let's let it be more like a conversation then a channel.

why the excitement when i said ok to us merging? <we're already 1 experiencing ourselves as 2. our twin soul being a special case. we'll grow even more once we merge. You'll thoroughly enjoy it, and from your point of view you'll become more of yourself. from my point of view I'll be becoming complete, fully whole. even if you are fully awake and as aware as I am, it is still a great experience and one learns a lot. though as i mentioned we don't need to be merge forever. I like the idea of a we, at times instead of just me. many souls feel the same.> thanks bye for now, <till next we talk, whether you post it or not.>
Old 19-04-2015, 04:39 AM
Master
anything you wish to tell me? This may be a short one. I'll experiment in leaving my text black and change theirs to a dark blue. them being my soul or the collective monad group.

<That is fine, short is ok. when you're less distracted and can fully focus on this we are thinking we may try lifting a part of you up to where we are. perhaps not all the way at first, somewhere in-between to start with and a part of you, so to speak since you are a multi dimensional being. you've experienced a taste of that, and the fact you and your soul are 1, but experiencing themselves as 2. Which can lead to some rather pleasureful fun, which we guarantee you'll experience. Also it could be said to be the ultimate multi tasking.

You'll be dong the typing since you know ho to type, though it is a kinetic memory, you being a touch typist. you do no need as much work on yourself as you think. at this present stage it's really just fine tuning so focus on what fine tuning you feel you need to do or wish to do. Though one can be fine tuning forever, so no need to focus on the fine tuning only.
>

any particular side effects or sensations I may feel form this channeling technique you may try? <you may feel some energy, light, like your body is very heavy, pleasure (from the energy flowing into you from a higher state then you are normally use to. the longer term effect may be more subtle. your lower vibration energy emotions less low.>

can you help in transmuting them to higher reflections of themselves? <indeed, if you do some work in this area. both of us, you and us(the collective and your soul) together can do this, any 1 of us can't get much benefit alone. Be careful what you decide to work on since some of the emotions and thoughts you have may be either past habits of thinking patterns that need light fine tuning, or it may be normal personality for you. Since even if we were to say super evolve you, not possible really, where you are your systems are to delicate for that, you'd still find you have pretty much the same personality once you are fully here among us. So use discretion when you do that. No harm done if you try to work with and transmute a thought to a higher vibration reflection if it's not needed, and it may have some side benefits. >
Old 20-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Master
Decided to do a short channel to see what I'd get.

So what did my soul mean when it said it was the next step and by surrendering and thereby giving my power to him I had reclaimed some more of my own power mean? <The lesson was could you be your true self, the soul, instead of just the human or a mix of part human and part soul. Being part human and part soul is a great achievement, but being your true soul self is even better since you are your true self. By doing what you did you took a step closer to being your true self and will see the benefits over the next few hours and days. keep doing this. you are doing great and surpassing indeed the expectations of certain ones.>

Will I need or have to incarnate after this? <No indeed. the choice will be yours and your soul's alone. you can remain here among us if you wish and many do. Some souls do love incarnating. Some one 1 world or others on various worlds as their interest takes them, or for other reasons. Some like your former soul enjoys doing this for specific missions for the group who does help other worlds. You'll have many options indeed open to you on this side. And you can even do more then 1 thing at once, being a mufti-dimensional being. As time progresses you'll begin to really understand what this means.

And as you were wondering earlier yes you have been what you term a solar engineer and planetary engineer, or something close to what you were imagining. There are some who do similar things to this. A noble among many noble professions, but that can be said about any of them. Though you were not, obviously, human. you've been many races. The Sirius races numbers among the earliest you've been, and among your favorites, since some are very similar to the soul family called the pod, as they call themselves and some of us do so.
>

What are some options that'll be open to me once I'm over there? <remaining among us here and never incarnating is one. You can do something similar to what you are doing, but on the other side, if you wish to pursue that. others would be to teach others what humans are like, what you call dolphins and such, since you have been a human. That is perhaps a more future thing, preparing some to understand humans, as time progresses. many creative pursuits, music, art, beyond what you can imagine. Though you can imagine some of them. You could become a being who gets channeled. The possibilities, even taking into account what you'd like are endless. Though we do have an eternity so plenty of time.>

I've heard some say when the incarnation is over it's like waking from a dream and it won't be recalled to much. <similar to what does happen. You'll remember this live. An idea is look back over your live and how much do you really recall. Though as a soul you could dig the slightest bit and recall it all. or you could visit certain places to relive the whole life in a few seconds if you wish. Or do it yourself. You'll quickly become your true self. We'll all be here to help you to recover and recall your true self, us, your soul family, friends, and others.>

What about this is a hologram? <a bit over simplification, but in certain things true. Could be said about many things. The earth and that universe is a projection of energy, very dense and vibrationally created and some elements, lowered to where it currently is. Though things do progress over time and move to higher dimensions, to use English terms. The exact process is complicated and you have looked into it, or your former soul has, to understand the process.

A part of the soul injects itself into the projection, though the projection is real in and of itself, it is not fake, like a hologram one of your companies makes. Though one could say that a movie, is a reality of itself. That is another area.

These projections are done for a variety of reasons, often to give some souls places and time to explore, learn more of themselves, experience new things, and other reasons. The reality is in an of itself real. Though a different vibrational plane to where we are. Though we can adjust our resonance to bring ourselves closer to you like you can raise yours a bit to get closer to use so we can meet somewhere half way, though not exactly half way. the rough analogy does fit. When the incarnation ends the part of you there will be fully free and the blocks and veil, if you do even have a veil or any blocks, will instantly fall way. Though some things will still remain even if you do have all the veil gone, which is very probable in your case. We can say a certainty, but you can choose to change your mind. And at least some blocks will fall way, some have already started to, like the veil has. You would not be able to pop around at will, like we can,due to the characteristics of the realm where you currently inhabit. and the time remaining to you may seem long since you do have to experience time in a linear fashion, whereas we here on this side do not.
>

I guess that is enough for now. <indeed, don't want to do do much, though this does seem much smoother and easier on your various energy systems and bodies, us working as a collective instead of individual. and other benefits as well as we have mentioned. continue up the good work and do schedule yourself some fun and time to relax. you don't need to work as long or as hard as you think you do. You'd be surprised how close you are. Bye for now.>
Old 21-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Master
How do I access consciously my soul knowledge & memories and is there anything else I need to do in the time I have left to go farther along the path I'm on? A bit later on I asked about how I could be a better more clear channel and get stuff from the collective more clear and better. Not sure where I asked for this so I'll just leave all the messages in place as is. The audio I listened to was more about clearing and letting go of various things that prevent you from being a clear channel.

You have achieved much in the time of your live up till now. relax, you do not need to work as hard as you think you do. the courses you have picked out will help. Believe in yourself, that is part of the key that you need to d do. as well as perseverance, and continuing along the path you have chosen to be on.

things are clearer then you think. Believe in your self, continue, perseverance, these are the key.

Believe in yourself and perseverance. as well as relaxing.

Release as well, what is within you that is not clear and of your true self.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Master
Thought I'd ask what soul meant by I am one with soul. I'll try asking both soul, twin and the collective.

So what did soul mean by that? <[color="Blue"]What soul meant by referring to this and saying you are one with your soul is that you are not just intellectually aware the you are soul and soul is you but by surrendering to soul you have uncovered your true being and are true, in a sense, more you. You are your soul self in a human body, so in a sense a new you. That is why you felt different upon awakening yesterday. Explore what this means, and go at it at an even pace, no need for speed. Just as you can only do certain things at a certain pace in the human body soul matters have a certain pace that is comfortable for you. Go at this pace and don't seek to go faster since that may bring discomfort, and other problems, some minor and some not. Also one can work on oneself forever, spending an eternity doing fine adjustments. You have reached a point where only very minor fine adjustments may be needed now and then as you notice thoughts, feelings or other such that may annoy you or you want a higher vibration reflection of that thought or feeling instead of it in it's current form. Do so at these times or if you know of them beforehand or do not experience them at the moment. Some may be of a habit that one has long had of thinking in a certain way or feeling in a certain way, accept and love this but act and purposely think in the new way you want to. This will accomplish much as well as gently very fine tuning if you feel the need while also taking into account one does not need to be doing this forever, and some of the work will be done, behind the scenes, so to speak as you continue to channel and explore yourself, learn, and take more audio courses and as time passes.

you have really accomplished a lot, more then some may suspect, you being one of them. There is still far you can go since one can grow and learn forever.
>
Old 23-04-2015, 06:06 AM
Master
So was that voice I heard one of you?

<yes indeed. She was a bit excited for your development so far so wanted to say that to you. what you call your soul, another aspect of you really, relayed the message.>

She said you want me to become an ascended master. Isn't that a very rare thing? <not really no. Everyone who isn't yet an ascended master will be, it's just a matter of time.>

So it's not a exclusive club type thing? <by no means. they are more common then you think. Just most don't deal with earth. not out of any disinterest or anything. they have their own interests and areas of interests. And considering how earth is they would have a different appearance. imagine if a human saw a dinosaur type, a snake being or something non human saying they were here to help. Not a thing to inspire calmness.>

So what are the typical ascended master like, not the stodgy types? <by no means. Some are quite known as.... the earth expression would be, party animals. Surprising perhaps, but they are individuals like any other, and quite a few do know how to have a good time. Some specialize in that. helping others to have fun and learn the value and options of having a good time.>

So I'm on the road to be one? <Everyone is. just a matter of how far along. You could reach it faster then you think, but you will eventually, it's a matter of time, as it is for anyone and everyone. after all, look how far you've come in less then a year. I'm willing to bet you'll reach it faster then you think. Either there or here. You'll enjoy it. Don't be in a hurry, just continue at your normal pace and it'll happen when it happens.>

Will I know when it happens? <Likely not. It's not like a little bell rings when you become an ascended master, nor does an angel pop up to shake your hand and hand you a diploma saying ascended master. You'll likely become one and not notice for a while. Till some start mentioning you are one, which'll be a while after you are one. Some ascended masters have a sorta private bet, just for fun, how long till he finds out he is one. Just meant all in fun though. >

are there many on earth currently? <oh quite a few. The person who sits next to you on the bus or the cafe, may be an ascended master, helping many in very subtle ways, ways that you may never notice.>

What was the point of all that energy I felt streaming into me earlier? <you were resting and it was an excellent time since you were resting and not doing anything that took your attention. That was some energy work, the side effect is it brings your resonance closer to ours and us more alike. Since you wish to join us, and we wish you to join us. it is one easy method to help this process along and since you've been awakening your light body and learning to channel your energy systems and bodies, including your physical, can handle much more light then before, say a year ago. You'll be surprised how much you can handle a year from now.>

thanks, bye for now. <keep up the good work. You've progressed far in a little time, even the past few months.>