Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-02-2012, 03:24 PM
SaraSeeker

Glimpses of a Past Life Perhaps?

I have had some very vivid and real dreams over the years, some I them were astral travels and I feel that they are glimpses of past lives.

This one was in the 40's: Being born in 1955 I guess would be the most recent.

I knew that it was during the war he was helping me to find a way to safety for myself and some other people, I saw then about a dozen people huddled just off the path. I was dressed in 40"s clothes . There was a man walking with me wearing 40's clothes also, heavy clothes it was cold. He had on a long wool grey trench coat and a hat, and I had on a long wool dress and long coat over. We were in the mountains walking down a path talking, he passed me some paper's and warned me to be very careful and to make sure I didn't lose the papers, it was a matter of life and death. I put them inside a bag I had hanging under my coat. He walked beside me as I walked towards the other people, as I reached them I turned to talk to him and he was gone.

This dream was in black, white and grey. The air was white and there was a grey barrier/fence that I had to cross to get to the other people.

The Victorian House:

This dream I had when I was a teenager, long before I ever considered dreams have messages or the spiritual gives one may have or develop. I was home from school for 2 days in bed with a flu.

This dream started one night and throughout the day and next night (I would get up to get a drink or go tot he washroom and go straight back to bed.) Everytime I'd go back to sleep the dream would continue on, we would always be walking up a massive winding staircase, stop and talk (a few words) then continue down the stairs again.

I was in a huge old victorian house, furnishings reminded me of the early 1800's. I wandered throughout this house (as if living there) with my Grandfather Camille whom had passed a few years earlier. We never left the house, he was showing me everything in the house commenting on the furniture, ornaments, paintings and explaining things to me. At one time we were gazing out a huge window, floor to ceiling at the landscape was was entirely nature (no people) we talked about the shapes of the enourmous trees with leaves that sparkeled translucent shades of green, flowers birds and animals we could see in the trees.

I do remember having a wonderful comforting and happy feeling and Grandpa always had a huge smile on his face throughout the entire dream/dreams.

The Castle:

Being in a castle made entirely of wood and stone, there were a lot of people there but I didn't come in contact with them directly I could see and hear them, it was as if they could not see me. I sorted of floated through the castle watching everything that was going on taking in the surroundings, going up a stone staircase, stopping to look through cut out windows and the forest and fields beyond. I felt that I belonged here and it was perfectly natural to be there making my way throughout the castle as if it were my home.

Towers:

I have had quite a few dreams where I would be at a huge building, some made of natural stone (these dreams were in ancient times), sometimes all glass or shiny metal. I would be in these buildings carrying scrolls of documents I knew I had to get to a safe place there were 3 people near me I knew were helping me and I could trust them. I always ended up at the top of the tower in a room usually alone, there would either be an entire open wall or huge windows so that I could see out. The light in this room always had a crystal quality, shining with silver and blue rays.

-------------------------------------

There are other dreams not as detailed, but these had come up over the years while speaking with good freinds that were mediums. They would tell me about each era and some specifics that I could link to these dreams.

I know nothing of past lives and reincarnation........but am inclined to believe in it.

...........makes you wonder

peace out in unity and respect