Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Master
A Question On Healing With Crystals

Hi everyone...

I have been reading a little on Gems and Crystals here and I'm amazed and interested in there healing properties.

My Son has Aspergers, high functioning autism, he suffers from high anxiety and that is giving him high blood pressure and he has lost his ability to speak. He tries very hard and it frustrates him that he can't get his words out anymore.

This has been coming on over the last few years, gradually, and now he has dangerously high blood pressure and his doctors I presume will want to put him on medication for that.

I'm am not thrilled about any of this as it's unfolding... I can see it coming... and I see it's not going well.

So back to my question, is there a good crystal that I could use to put around his neck or near his bed? He needs help, he is 22, going to college and very bright, in some ways he is a genius, does not drink, smoke, works out with me, loves nature, he is a very good person.

Please if you have any advice I would be very grateful.

Peace and light....
Old 10-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Master
Well not one to sit around I went to my local Crystal store, and from their good advice got him some Apophyllite, Moonstone, Rainbow Moonstone, and Evergreen Aventurine.

Also ordered the bible on Jems and Stones, the book to arrive next week.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks...
Old 10-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
It's great that you have a local shop nearby. I'm not at home so I can't flick through the usual books, but a couple of stones to perhaps check out are Chrysocolla and Larimar.

Let us know how you get on, especially with the moonstone ~ just flicked through my new book which arrived today. It looks like a good choice too.

All the very best!
Old 10-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
Hey thanks, StrandedSnowMonkey.

That's a funny handle, thanks for the chuckle too.

I am very fortunate to have a very high-quality Gem/Crystal store near me, it was like walking into a wizards shop.

A very beautiful young woman with a glowing face was so helpful, amazing.

I told her I don't have much of a clue, so she helped me look through there resource books, and I ordered one for my own keeping.

Thanks for your advice on the Chrysocolla and Larimar.

I will look into it and let you all know how it goes...
Old 11-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
For blood pressure
blue apatite
blue calcite
aventurine
stichtite
Blue kyanite (also helps with stress, frustration etc)
Lapis Lazuli
Larvikite (Norse Moonstone)
Rhodochrosite
Old 11-03-2018, 02:55 AM
Master
Hi FairyCrystal.

It feels like my destiny all this new awareness. Life is so amazing, and thank you for your help. I will have a shopping list now, I will follow through with it. "Blue kyanite (also helps with stress, frustration etc)" OK, I will get some for me too..

My son went to a dance for Special needs persons tonight and I had him take the Evergreen Aventurine in his pocket.

He seemed very happy after the dance and stayed until the end, which is not always the case.

Anyway, he seemed to benefit, he said he felt better and he's aware of his moods.

And.. he reminded me the clocks go ahead tonight, I forgot/.

Cheers..
Old 11-03-2018, 05:19 AM
Experiencer
HI StrandedSnowMonkey ! Chrysocolla is pretty awesome. I have been thinking of what my next crystal purchase would be and it might be that. I love it's color and it's unique bubble type formation.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

I understand what your going through with your Son, one of mine is high functioning Autistic fortunately for me early on he was able to be put on med's that he no longer needs to balance out things for him.

Its so something that is not understood many times by Dr's as the child can not tell what is happening with them clearly. What I found from personal experience is that using medications at times brings in that needed balance so that they can feel what "more normal" is and learn to balance that part of them self out. High blood pressure is not a good thing to try and live with.

Crystals can bring in some "calm" but they are not a cure, more a tool that can be used with meds.

The loss of vocalizations is the hardest part to deal with in this finding some other source of communications will help keep him calmer. Drawing at times is a very good tool to try. For my Son in school they let him draw and take in the lessons and it really helped his focus. Something that takes the brain off the path of frustrations into that calmer place really can change things.

I feel for what your facing as a parent, its not an easy road, but it is one you can find I hope some balance with. Be careful about aggression showing up and make sure your safe just in case.

Lynn
Old 11-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
Have read in numerous places that for your son, what would fit good would be Moldavite (real). However it is an expensive tektite... maybe you can try other suggestions and if there is any result in time, then you might consider this as well. I do know someone, Lightworker/Registered Metaphysician.. this person has 1400 reviews+ and not 1 negative! this says a lot... am pretty sure you could give it a try, but since it would not be etiqual for me to 'advertise' here.... if you are interested, message me for details. and it is on fiverr too!
Old 11-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I understand what your going through with your Son, one of mine is high functioning Autistic fortunately for me early on he was able to be put on med's that he no longer needs to balance out things for him.

Its so something that is not understood many times by Dr's as the child cannot tell what is happening with them clearly. What I found from personal experience is that using medications at times brings in that needed balance so that they can feel what "more normal" is and learn to balance that part of them self out. High blood pressure is not a good thing to try and live with.

Crystals can bring in some "calm" but they are not a cure, more a tool that can be used with meds.

The loss of vocalizations is the hardest part to deal with in this finding some other source of communications will help keep him calmer. Drawing at times is a very good tool to try. For my Son in school, they let him draw and take in the lessons and it really helped his focus. Something that takes the brain off the path of frustrations into that calmer place really can change things.

I feel what you're facing as a parent, it's not an easy road, but it is one you can find I hope some balance with. Be careful about aggression showing up and make sure your safe just in case.

Lynn

Hi Lynn, thanks for your thoughtful reply, it's nice to hear from people who know what it's like.

My son is very bright, we knew he had Autism when he was 2. We did try meds to calm his anxiety and it worked for a time but then he started to put on weight and became lethargic, so he was taken off.

He thrives on habits, every day is a ritual of habits and I let him have that, it helps to calm him. At one time he would talk none stop, to the point of it being rather annoying, and then gradually he became more reflective which I thought was good, but then as time went on we realized he was not able to vocalize his words anymore, like when you have a word on the tip of your tongue but can't get it out. The thing with him is he knows what he wants to say, but it's like his mind can't move is vocal cords anymore.

Anyway, been through speech therapists, meds, even did brain mapping on an MRI machine to see what parts of the brain are functioning when he is thinking and trying to speak, he's truly wired differently, none neural typical for sure.

So he's in College now, doing well but its stressful although people are looking out for him, I'm so moved by the support, it's a great world we live in on many levels. But the frustration is getting to him and his blood pressure is up, like 155 over 110 on some days... even hit 188 over 125 one day, I took him to the emergency... it came down but his doctor is looking at meds for that and in fact, it's started..he's on losartan 25mg per day.

So gems, stones, I dunno, willing to try whatever might work.

He is such a sweet guy, would not hurt a fly but when he's in one of his emotional crises he will bight his arm hard.. it will bleed.

Thanks, all of you for your help, he's studying Geomatics, loves maps, geography, and math..

Anyway, the crystals seemed to calm him last night at the dance and he stayed until the end and seemed happy with them in his pocket.

Another ritual is born.. I love him.