Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1995
Oh yes humans are able to develop these abilities. I wouldn't call them superpowers coz we have them since birth. but from the moment we are born we adopt the programmed beliefs of religions, schools that such things do not exist or they're evil. television most people see daily further presents these abilities as fiction in movies. As a result we end up not reading much into the paranormal & totally dismiss it.

About proof of their existence, scientists from(Princeton University) have proved that telekinesis is real & even US & Russian governments has put a sizable amount of money in training psychic soldiers in tk, telepathy & remote viewing, since cold war times. Russian had known psychics like Nina Kulagina who demonstrated these abilities on camera. however these governments have kept their findings secret from people for their personal gains.

About developing these abilities, its not easy as it requires ascending into higher dimensions of 4D & above, rather than the 3D material world we perceive with our five senses. It involves specific meditation techniques to open all seven chakras in the body.

Personally I begun meditation in January with the aim of learning how to use my mind to heal my body. I've had athsma since I was a kid & its the main reason I got into learning healing mind powers coz ive gotten tired of Medicine & it practically hasn't helped me. As of now, I can heal my Headaches just by using my mind & i no longer use my inhaler or pills for athsma.

So my message to you( who wants to develop psychic abilities) is to do follow ur gut & do research. there's many articles over the Internet about abilities humans can develop (see Wikipedia)
I strongly believe these abilities are the next evolutionary level of humans.

I'm kinda sketchy about mentioning drunvalo melchizedek. He was talking about a couple different types of these souls. Super psychics and how NASA and other governments scooped them up. think he went into detail about a lady who was being tested by NASA and they got to a point where they asked her for serial numbers off of a deep space satellite and she read them off and they were correct. along the same lines i also listened to a podcast where a lady was discussing her AP experiences with her friends. For fun they decided to go to the white house and met no resistance getting in. While there a man who was in the corner of a meeting noticed all of them and made them leave and explained to her she wasn't allowed there. Then explained to the group what protections they have set up against that specific type of surveillance.

But in reference with Seth i have believed for a long long time since 6 or 7 years old that all of us are capable of anything at all. Kind of like NEO but its what we learn from others that shut down these abilities.

It was confirmed with myself while i was researching Child Savants. most are capable of uncanny abilities up until the point where they're taught language.

I have always believed that our languages play a pivotal role in retaining these abilities.

also made more of a connection for myself when i learned Of the theory that Learning New Language Actually Rewires the Brain.

food for thought....
Old 29-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
That is actually very healing in the Bigger Picture. I suspect he is right where he needs to be, doing what he needs to do for the Greater Good.

Thanks for a positive perspective on "The ends justify the means" :) I would love you're right. So, we'll see will he get to the level of teaching others :)
Old 29-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
also made more of a connection for myself when i learned Of the theory that Learning New Language Actually Rewires the Brain.

food for thought....

it messes with your energies. you make your energies act a certain way in support of being able to communicate and your comfort in that prevents you from using the energies for other things.
Old 30-06-2017, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Thanks for a positive perspective on "The ends justify the means" :) I would love you're right. So, we'll see will he get to the level of teaching others :)
I often wonder if that's not everyone's soul journey. It would be a bit boring if everyone went into teaching after learning something.
Where I live there are so many teachers teaching various 'takes, techniques, and Practices that you could fill a train full and still have plenty Teachers left in town. I'm thinking it's possible that becoming a teacher is not an end all state or a measure of accomplishment or a necessary stop on one's Path. It could be showing what is possible for humans to accomplish is educational in its self to those who would take in it's lessons.
"Those who have eye's will SEE" as Jesus said.
Old 30-06-2017, 06:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It could be showing what is possible for humans to accomplish is educational in its self to those who would take in it's lessons.

I agree. I consider what Dynamo and similar guys are doing is a soft Disclosure to prepare the surface population to certain changes in spiritual energy powers that will start developing with razing incoming high vibration energies and awakening /reprogramming DNA back to original 12 strands used by Atlantians to do similar magic until they were tricked to downgrade their DNA as an experiment.
Old 30-06-2017, 11:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I often wonder if that's not everyone's soul journey. It would be a bit boring if everyone went into teaching after learning something.
Where I live there are so many teachers teaching various 'takes, techniques, and Practices that you could fill a train full and still have plenty Teachers left in town. I'm thinking it's possible that becoming a teacher is not an end all state or a measure of accomplishment or a necessary stop on one's Path. It could be showing what is possible for humans to accomplish is educational in its self to those who would take in it's lessons.
"Those who have eye's will SEE" as Jesus said.

Sure. It would be nice though if he'd kept showing it, plus openly teach every now and then :) Oh, lucky you, here where I live is a whole different situation. So, that explains my view. Sharing is caring and I've never supported hiding such "powers" as a mystical thing of special ones. But I get it and accept of course that everyone is different and has different reasons and ways on giving and taking.
Old 30-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Sure. It would be nice though if he'd kept showing it, plus openly teach every now and then :) Oh, lucky you, here where I live is a whole different situation. So, that explains my view. Sharing is caring and I've never supported hiding such "powers" as a mystical thing of special ones. But I get it and accept of course that everyone is different and has different reasons and ways on giving and taking.
Maybe I could send you a trainload? :)

I like Monar's 'soft disclosure' take on it. I've always felt there was something sort of selfish about those who lock themselves up in cave for decades using their powers and abilities or live in lamasery's only tending a small population of souls. I'm not too big on the 'super secret squirrel' aspects.
However having said that it's also not too wise to go blabbing about, it can literally be dangerous and scare people and draw corporate or government people who would abuse the persons abilities. There's a lot of wisdom in the 'street performer' route, not to mention much wider exposure to the populous. Lots of exposure with deniability built in. People can literally take it in at the level they are ready to receive it.
Old 30-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Maybe I could send you a trainload? :)

I like Monar's 'soft disclosure' take on it. I've always felt there was something sort of selfish about those who lock themselves up in cave for decades using their powers and abilities or live in lamasery's only tending a small population of souls. I'm not too big on the 'super secret squirrel' aspects.
However having said that it's also not too wise to go blabbing about, it can literally be dangerous and scare people and draw corporate or government people who would abuse the persons abilities. There's a lot of wisdom in the 'street performer' route, not to mention much wider exposure to the populous. Lots of exposure with deniability built in. People can literally take it in at the level they are ready to receive it.

Please do send, I'll be waiting :)
It's not for everyone, but I choose to babble because it sets me free to be honest.

Isn't it a paradox then that nothing bad is happening to all these magicians despite all the publicity, nobody seems too interested in such abilities to abuse them? Luckily. But still. How come, I mean, I have a few theories, but what is really going on, on a larger scale?
Old 30-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Master
I'd like to hear your ideas on how they stay safe.
I imagine beside Angels and Guides and watch-over beings, throwing in some old fashioned magic tricks in which the audience could potentially perceive how the slight of hand was done helps anyone who might go into fear or want to use the person for their own ends to assume that all of it is just slight of hand, false bottoms and mirror tricks.
Also most street magician are just that - masters of tricking the mind, eye and senses, with entertaining personalities - no super powers included. So those actually manifesting fish out of empty buckets and the like get camouflaged by the actual street magicians and dismissed as entertainers only.
Also I noticed in the videos it appears he changes towns, cities and countries often - that makes him a moving target - much harder to pin down, he's leaving town before people start realizing there's more to his act than meets the eye.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

He may be protected by divine beings or ETs to complete his mission.

Besides, looks like it's not that easy to damage his physical body as he can quickly regenerate his living tissue.

Search youtube, for instance, for "Necklace trick by Dynamo (AWESOME+SCARY)" Notice the dark trace disappearing on the neck

or search for "Dynamo Magician Impossible 2013 Episode 3 Trailer NEW in HD 720p " how he pulls the rope through his body

or search "Dynamo Magician Impossible 2014 - Best Magic Tricks (P4)" and watch at 1:32 how quickly the cut is healed