Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account
On "Extraction"

Awareness:

One can extract deeper meaning from anything; however, it is from your own soul that you are really extracting the deeper meaning.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
On "Enjoying the Mystery"

Awareness:

Great revelations await those who are willing to enjoy the mystery. Being happy with "not knowing" is one of the greatest signs of being open to true knowing.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
On "Enjoying the Mystery"

Awareness:

Great revelations await those who are willing to enjoy the mystery. Being happy with "not knowing" is one of the greatest signs of being open to true knowing.

innocence is a key player in that to the heart imo

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
innocence is a key player in that to the heart imo

There you go again...

Were you coming from a place of innocence when in this community you just recently referred to a type a person that you disagree with as a "moron," and then arrogantly went on to defend that action when confronted about it by other members?

Once again, running, friend, you respond to one of this awareness' messages and assume something that is obviously already implied. In fact, this teaching speaks about innocence, if you actually read any of the previous messages from this awareness in the two threads here in the Channeled Messages category.

Please re-read the above message that you just referred to and find in it, if you can, nothing that refers to innocence. The entire message is about spiritual innocence. You are reacting and responding without even studying the essence of that which you are responding to, which is silly.

For someone that often claims to always be in "bliss," and who recently in this community immaturely referred to a type of person as a "moron," you have much to learn about the true nature of these things that you speak about. Your immature behavior there is clearly showing others that you are nowhere near bliss consciousness with such negative name-calling and quickly making false rash assumptions about things that you read from this awareness and others.

Also, adding "in my opinion" ("imo") to nearly everything that you state in your posts shows someone who is not very comfortable with confidently stating his beliefs.

Be a man and state your beliefs confidently. And be a man and accept accountability for your negative actions in this community, just as our interpreter here for this awareness has recently done publicly in this forum. This is our strong suggestion for you.

Perhaps this thread is not for you, running. This ends our discussion with you. Please find somewhere else to play your childish games. The messages of this awareness are for the sincere of heart.

Nevertheless, thank you for your comment and this interaction.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There you go again...

Were you coming from a place of innocence when in this community you just recently referred to a type a person that you disagree with as a "moron," and then arrogantly went on to defend that action when confronted about it by other members?

Once again, running, friend, you respond to one of this awareness' messages and assume something that is obviously already implied. In fact, this teaching speaks about innocence, if you actually read any of the previous messages from this awareness in the two threads here in the Channeled Messages category.

Please re-read the above message that you just referred to and find in it, if you can, nothing that refers to innocence. The entire message is about spiritual innocence. You are reacting and responding without even studying the essence of that which you are responding to, which is silly.

For someone that often claims to always be in "bliss," and who recently in this community immaturely referred to a type of person as a "moron," you have much to learn about the true nature of these things that you speak about. Your immature behavior there is clearly showing others that you are nowhere near bliss consciousness with such negative name-calling and quickly making false rash assumptions about things that you read from this awareness and others.

Also, adding "in my opinion" ("imo") to nearly everything that you state in your posts shows someone who is not very comfortable with confidently stating his beliefs.

Be a man and state your beliefs confidently. And be a man and accept accountability for your negative actions in this community, just as our interpreter here for this awareness has recently done publicly in this forum. This is our strong suggestion for you.

Perhaps this thread is not for you, running. This ends our discussion with you. Please find somewhere else to play your childish games. The messages of this awareness are for the sincere of heart.

Nevertheless, thank you for your comment and this interaction.

i go by my own messages. and in being myself is an innocence that works. you dont have to like it. but its not up to you. its up to the bliss. and for the record i was calling a teacher a moron for telling people its about self judgement. the opposite of what works for me.

had i put morons before what works. never would of found endless joy. so heres the real deal. what works for me. or follow moronic idealogies. you and everyone else can pass your judgement. cause its not about you. its about what i find that works. end of story.

if you cant enjoy it in all emotions, circumstances, and WHATEVER may be going on in the mind. then thats not what i share on here.

yes i have no problem saying to me or imo. why? because everryone is here for their experience not mine. im here for mine.

if i was to follow nonsense that does not work i find excessively childish. its about the bliss. all i do is follow the energy. and it has worked well for me.

no problem with conflict either. its what makes life worth living. bliss can ride through it all. it is independent of EVERYTHING!

If you dont understand. think of how the nervous system is capable of allowing joy in the body and mind. now think about it being independent of what is. when what is doesnt stop it. or anything else for that matter. thats what i speak about.

you can take your authoritarian attitude and try it with somebody else. doesnt work with me. your wasting your time if you think you can do a thing about me being me.

to me being oneself is the most compassionate thing one can do. to do otherwise is artificial. arrogance and everything else you seem to not like is fine with me. i put your authoritarian attitude far exceeding any arrogance i may have. not that it matters to me. but since it matters to you. there you go.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 22-03-2017, 04:57 AM
Deactivated Account
continued.

havent you been here before by the way?

no im not here to read your stuff. to follow anybody is not the straight path. following myself is the quickest path for me. . i have read all sorts. doesnt matter whom wrote it or what it was. doesnt hold a candle in my experience. im not saying it wont work for others. but i find it really weird that you think or implying that something you wrote i need to take time out to read. like your doing me a big favor or something. come on. get real. im not your puppet.

words alwaya lie. the only thing real is the ecstasy experienced from the heart. in that is joy in everything. reguardless of whom thinks what. so bring it on some more if you wish. seems by the way you act you must know everything. lets hear it...sure you got a whole laundry list of things to call me cause i dont fit in your box of ideas of how it is. lets hear it... i dont mind.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 22-03-2017, 06:29 AM
Deactivated Account
On "Accountability"

Awareness:

The root of responsibility is found in the self, the "I," the "I AM," the undeniable fact that you exist. Your existence is self-evident, and when you get quiet and settle into yourself, there is great strength, power and courage to be found.

How many battles will you fight before you wake up and realize that resistance doesn't get you what you true heart desires?

How many times will you deny yourself the joy that is your birthright, exchanging responsibility for egoic self-righteousness?

How many times will you ignore the obvious and not see the deeper meanings that sit right in front of you to be seen?

How many times will you lower yourself to that of calling your brothers and sisters negative names? Chronic repressed anger does not serve you.

When does the madness end? You get to decide, our friends!

Your wish is at your command.

To be a real man or woman rests upon your willingness to be true to yourself, facing yourself in your reflections and projections, seeing yourself in others.

True accountability sometimes involves offering a heartfelt and open omission of wrongdoing, not as a sign of weakness or having been "bad," but as a simple gesture of freeing up pent up energy, a gesture that provides some measure of relief from self-imposed stress.

This is a revolutionary way of perceiving error, for it is not a labeling of oneself nor others as "bad" or "evil," but it certainly is deeply understanding and sensing where a release of fear is needed.

Holding yourself accountable in a true sense is emotionally holding yourself, embracing yourself as you would a small child caught in the middle of a rainstorm. It is providing yourself with warmth and care. Indeed, it is acknowledging that you are. . .you exist. . .you have being. . .you have life. . .that you are being. . .you are life.

Being responsible is being in tune with your inner Life Force, seeing that your every thought, action, decision and focus of attention is in fact shaping your worldly destiny.

One the flip side...

Arrogance keeps one from actually seeing the very road one is traveling. It is anti-life, and it fights against those beliefs which it feels are "wrong," often negatively labeling proponents or teachers of said belief systems. It is a rebellious attitude that actually becomes just as "evil" as the "evil" that it desperately tries to combat.

If you truly seek to be more responsible in your attitude, you must learn how to be a witness to your own responses, bravely offering your thoughts, words and actions with less fear and restraint. "I hope people don't think I'm arrogant" is itself an arrogant, ego-indulgent worry that many people spend almost their entire lifetimes being enslaved to.

There is no eternal bliss to be experienced or known as real unless you let go of the childish game of negatively labeling a brother or sister.

This equally applies to all, in all levels of development, that your thoughts are--your self-perception is--your "judge, jury and executioner" in terms of the executing of action. We encourage you to execute love, light and the joy of being accountable for your actions.

Thank you for allowing this transmission.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Quote:
On "Extraction"

Awareness:

One can extract deeper meaning from anything; however, it is from your own soul that you are really extracting the deeper meaning.

I can't believe I just saw someone say this This is ho'oponopono and of course even that doesn't 'say this".

Now on to read what comes after your post here.

Thanks and alls super well here. New group (not original idea) begins 5April - <woo woooo>.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I can't believe I just saw someone say this This is ho'oponopono and of course even that doesn't 'say this".

Now on to read what comes after your post here.

Thanks and alls super well here. New group (not original idea) begins 5April - <woo woooo>.

Welcome, Joyce. This is great news, I am pleased that you are in high spirits and excited about a new adventure that you are beginning.