Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2018, 03:03 AM
Seeker

Will I celebrate Valentine's Day, Yes or No?

I asked the cards if I will go on a date with a certain person I have been constantly writing about on this forum for Valentine's Day. Lol

Will me and "M" celebrate Valentine's Day together?

Justice

King of Cups

Six of Pentacles

I believe it is a yes, but the card combinations it odd. I wanted to understand it a little better. We were friends in the beginning, he came from a difficult situation and I helped him to become more stable. He developed feeling but has to make a decision of where he wants the relationship. I have several of scenarios of its meaning.

Justice could stand for commitment, weighing the relationship, or a balance in the relationship were we compromise. But there a decision has to be made. King of Cups could signify him, we are both water signs his a Pisces but he has more earth characteristics and I'm a Cancer. In readings, he is the Queen of Pentacles and I represent the Queen of Cups. Maybe he will express characteristics of the King of Cups and be very romantic that day. The Justice card and king of Cups are next to each other so it could so emotional balance and maturity in the relationship. Six of Pentacles could represent an uneven balance while one person could be the giver and one the taker. Which one am I?

Or the King of Cups could be me. Justice and Six of Pentacles, could represent I will get a karmic return for my charity. Instead of me being the giver I will be the receiver.

Another scenario, he has made a decision about the relationship and wants to create balance.

What is your interpretation of it and is a yes or a no?

P.S. I do use reversals in my readings.

Please and Thank you