Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 06-07-2016, 12:52 AM
Seeker

Signs from Animals/ Insects

I have had alot of experiences where animals or insects will come into my life in crazy ways that cant be explained

For a long time I had huge numbers of wasps come. I would sit on the porch in a chair or in a hammock. Then I would go into the house for a drink and literally come back out and there would be literally hundreds or thousands of wasps swarming all around wherever I was sitting. Lucky where I live the wasps do not sting. They were all over the floor, walls, ceiling and swarming around too. This happened multiple times over a period of months. Have not had them around for a while now

Now, it is millipede. Same thing. I will go in the house for literally four or five min and come back out and my porch will be covered with millipedes everywhere. hundreds of them. Really crazy. I am trying to learn what they have to show and teach me. I know they are here for a reason because things like this just do not happen normally.

Have had many lessons from animals and insects over the years but these two have come in huge numbers in a more strange way than usual.

Anyone else have these kind of things happening?

I have Ted Andrews books but does anyone have any good sources for learning the meanings of what nature is trying to show us?
Old 06-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Ascender

They can predict the weather. If you see ants climbing up walls and cattle lying down in a paddock you know that it's going to rain.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Your best bet is to study the animals themselves and there ways, learn the hows and why's of the way they live there lives. Some research on the internet will give you a starting point.

Learn about there basic needs, what they eat, how they live, what habitat they need. This may be something there trying to communicate to you that something is upsetting this part of there lives.

Another good way to connect to them is to go and meditate in the area's they naturally live in, you can learn more connecting with them this way than you would imagine. Jot down what you get in a note book. If there not poisonous you could hold the shed skin of one carefully if you can find one whilst you meditate.

You can read all the books and interpretations in the world but that isn't going to give you the personal connection to them and the meanings you seek. After all its somebody else's interpretations your reading, better to do the ground work and form your own conclusions and opinions on it.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 08-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Seeker

Makoiyi, thank you for your reply

What is amazing is that their normal habitat is leaf litter which is not anywhere near where my house is. I have tried meditation and I feel like I know what they are telling me. I just thought that once I received the message that they would go away so apparently I have not fully understood what they are trying to tell me. Maybe I am off here. I feel like an amazing event will happen for me within the next week or so. Perhaps they are hanging around to reinforce what they are telling me until that event happens? I do feel like their message definitely relates to that event. Still trying to figure all this out.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Seeker

Ok Millipedes are getting out of hand. Increasing exponentially. Nobody here has seen them in this great numbers. I feel like I have received their message but they are not going away. I am hoping that they will leave after the event happens in my life that they seem to be telling me about.

I tried to thank them and ask them to leave but they are increasing which is honestly hard to believe because there was huge numbers before. There is nothing for them to eat on my porch. My house has no wood outside and is all concrete. There seems to be no reason for them to want to come here.

Does anyone know what needs to be done in order for them to leave? Does the fact that they are still here mean that I have not fully received their message? Are they here until the event happens? Just trying to fully understand this
Old 20-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Seeker

re- insect signs

Ripple, I can relate. Though not with the same insects. I believe messages come in many forms.
Would love to know if you've had any insights or resolutions?

Mine happen with spiders quite frequently and at strange times and places. Dragonflies are another one this summer.

And most recently I had two Cicada Beetles land on my screen window for three days and then die. - Coincidentally coming after I made a huge promise to myself to let go of some old things weighing me down and move forward. They apparently live underground for up to 17 years. They come out from under ground, transform, mate and then die. Signs of rebirth. It felt as though my change in thought was being acknowledged and supported.

The other messages however are much less clear.
Old 26-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Your best bet is to study the animals themselves and there ways, learn the hows and why's of the way they live there lives. Some research on the internet will give you a starting point.

Learn about there basic needs, what they eat, how they live, what habitat they need. This may be something there trying to communicate to you that something is upsetting this part of there lives.

Another good way to connect to them is to go and meditate in the area's they naturally live in, you can learn more connecting with them this way than you would imagine. Jot down what you get in a note book. If there not poisonous you could hold the shed skin of one carefully if you can find one whilst you meditate.

You can read all the books and interpretations in the world but that isn't going to give you the personal connection to them and the meanings you seek. After all its somebody else's interpretations your reading, better to do the ground work and form your own conclusions and opinions on it.

Makoiyi - I agree with what you've said here. I also want to add that I love the below end note/signature on your posts.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......
Old 28-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Master
I don't know what/if they mean anything for me significantly, I doubt it, although dragonflies tend to keep me company and fly along side either out in my own yard or out running. I enjoy it. I used to photograph them all the time and it was as if they enjoyed me taking pictures of them...

I always notice in change of weather, be it rain, cold, hot...when we have a cold snap and then indian summer as they call it, my house will fill with lady bugs, masses of them that makes me curious where they even get in the house from in such huge masses...and stink bugs...I guess that's what they are called. I don't know if that's the correct name, but people seem to get all wigged out when they see them and carry on about the dreaded stink bug and I simply pick them up. I've never been bitten by one, didnt' know they were capable, but I suppose those that are afraid of any bug would think they all are going to bite. But they are in abundance with Indian summer comes.

The other day outside my office, tens of thousands of ants were marching across the door way. I never saw so many. I made my co-workers step over them...

Millipedes seem to come inside from the cold at least in the cabins I tend to at another job. People get frantic over them but they never bother me. I find them interesting...but seems the cool nights bring them inside.

I've heard that about cows laying down when it rains..or is going to rain.
Old 28-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Makoiyi - I agree with what you've said here. I also want to add that I love the below end note/signature on your posts.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

Thanks

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 06-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunc
They can predict the weather. If you see ants climbing up walls and cattle lying down in a paddock you know that it's going to rain.

I appreciate that