Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-11-2011, 09:06 PM
tooqute2nv

Hmmm, okay. I'm still a little lost on Auras....Buuuut, from what I'm understanding from the post above is that there are 7 different layers to an "aura egg". SO, when people are saying they see all these different colors, does this mean that people are seeing possibly different aura layers? Like, in someone says they have an aura color of _______. Then someone else says they have the colors ____, ____,____,, it is possible to say that they are just perceiving different auric layers? So can anyone see all 7 or multiple aura layers at the same time?

(...On a side note, I still haven't been able to see any auras, so that could lead to some of my confusion. If anyone would be willing to help me, or give advice, i'd greatly appreciate it!!)
Old 26-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Seeker
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Silver I feel you are yellow with orange.
Spiritlite.

...i wonder if ur able ....please.
Old 26-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
I dunno what mine is. I've never seen it.

Anyone know?
Trina I would get more info from your facial expressions and body language than I ever could from an aura. From the amount I see them which is not as good as others see them your not missing much. Just some hazy stuff around you.
Old 26-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Guide
Pure white/gold and pink.
In eternity.
Old 26-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Master
Pastel rainbow, silver & gold

`

Old 26-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

i started to read from the beginning then saw there were 13 pages, so I skipped!

I recently saw my aura internally for the first time.

The inner band took about 2/thirds or the over all mass and was a bright, light yellow. The second band was thinner and was orange. I beleive there was one other colour, slightly thinner than the last after that on the outside but I cant remember it, I think it might have been red.

Through it all was sparkly glitter. It gave me impression of being bright sickly, sweet. Not ill sickly, just too sweet.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Experiencer

Highly developed black. aka a colorful white (can also be seen as a very radiant gold or Lime/Pink) is what i feel the most comfortable in, though i derived from it a year'ish ago, there again in a week or two.
The higher my total energetic level and flow, the more difficult it becomes to be anything but balanced.
...Like with atoms, the higher their energetic state, the exponentialy more neutrons they require to maintain stability.

BTW, everyone who said they had white in their aura, what you are seeing is "colorless brightness" (a highly crystalized version of the upper chakras).. therefore i say colorful white (because thats how true balance appears), just to avoid confusion.

Last edited by Liet : 05-04-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Master
Last year, my son told me my main color was amber. I just looked in the mirror. I saw very pale lavender in the head area toward my left side. Then I saw a 4-5 inches of light yellow around my body. I'm not good at seeing auras. I'll have to ask my son again when he gets home from school.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Guide
Never saw my true aura, but was told that my true aura is becoming purple orange. Not sure what that means, different sites have so many meanings for colors.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Master
My son said my colors today are dark blue and predominately bright red.