Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
That's the reason its best to have a purpose/objective for the regression, otherwise, one picks up information that can cause an issue &/or interferes w/daily life ...

I've never regressed. Whatever I seem to know just intrudes on my life...
Old 02-06-2014, 08:46 PM
elisi

i think when we are between incarnations, the clarity we have then, lets us know what we need. the purpose of coming back is to have different experiences/lessons to learn. and experiencing both genders is part of it.

i'm female but i think i have been male many times. i have masculine energy. i think we need to experience both for balance.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Knower

We never reincarnate as the opposite gender. I always take those that say they have with a pinch of salt tbh.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
We never reincarnate as the opposite gender. I always take those that say they have with a pinch of salt tbh.

Lol! And how did you come up with this "theory"????
Old 02-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Guide
<<We never reincarnate as the opposite gender.>>>

And you know this how??

I have scores of friends who are ready to disagree - who are experienced in Astral Travel. They are in regular contact with their Spirit guides, who train them in all sorts of stuff on Soul Level.

The Soul is Genderless, and chooses a gender randomly for the purpose it deems fit for a lifetime.

Also - if you do Past Life regression yourself ( if you even care to do so) you will find out for yourself that you have switched genders frequently.

Opinions based on ignorance do not quite cut it.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Knower

I have past life memories. I was always male. There is a divine feminine and masculine. Why do you think the soulmates and twin flames forum is the busiest one on here? I got this information directedly from the other side. People can disagree. Its not for me to convince anyone. I just know what I know. I am far from ignorant unfortunately.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I have past life memories. I was always male. There is a divine feminine and masculine. Why do you think the soulmates and twin flames forum is the busiest one on here? I got this information directedly from the other side. People can disagree. Its not for me to convince anyone. I just know what I know. I am far from ignorant unfortunately.

As a queer person (with mostly opposite-sexed past life memories), my guess had nothing to do with gender. My guess was that this forum was the busiest one because... most people want a satisfying partnership or at least sex, and loneliness is probably one of the most universal sources of human pain.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Knower

I dont have all the answers noxlumina but when I was told I did ask where gay people fit into it. I was told they are always the same gender too. Apparently so are transgender people. Being straight myself I didnt ask too much more about it. One interesting thing though, In one past life I was apparently bisexual even though I am straight now. The impression I got was that human sexuality is meaningless on the other side, its all about love...and when one meets the one they love in this life isnt that how it should be here too?
Old 02-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
The Soul is Genderless, and chooses a gender randomly for the purpose it deems fit for a lifetime.
This is correct, all esoteric streams of thought communicate this truth as well.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Knower

Sorry. You only think its correct Baile.