Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 12-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Curious about EVP

I am curious as to what interests people with wanting to obtain EVPs ?

Just curiousity, or is there a specific purpose ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Master
I use my recorder to find out who's here with us because, at the moment, I am too stressed to even begin to meditate. I have some decent ones, but they have yet to tell me who they are. I was initially trying to find out who the child was who keeps trying to play with my youngest dog. We seem to get the best ones when we go out for a while.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account

hi onetruebeliever,

I think I remember a topic about your " houseguests" and your dogs. Yes, I can see you wanting to know.

so I am thinking, this EVP idea is mostly for those who have " houseguests " ? and not just for curiousity sake ?

thanks
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Master
I don't know Dream Angel. IMO it's a combination of the two. I have never been on an investigation - I don't need to leave home for that(although I would love to go on an official one). LOL! I would probably use the recorder because it picks up what we can't hear in real time. For me, curiosity is what would lead to an investigation in the first place, along with fascination. An evp just adds to the evidence gathered.

I have recorded a child's voice asking Hannah if she wants to play. We hear the gate to her crate move twice, then the voice. A very short while later, Hannah gets up and goes to the other room. Apparently he was sad about that, because a few minutes later we hear another voice - an older male- say "what's up little man" or "what's wrong little man". Then at the end as we are pulling into the driveway the male voice says "back again". So, so cool!

Just last week we got a child's giggle and a tennis ball bounces, again, Hannah gets up and goes to the other room. This spirit doesn't mind too well! LOL!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account

It makes sense, a combination of the two, with curiousity being a necessary part. I went to a supposedly haunted house once, with a group of people. In certain rooms, most of the others, sensed or felt something there ... unfortunately, or fortunately, I wasn't one of them. I don't think anyone heard anything.

At times I wish for a visit from a deceased love one, but I probably don't get the visit partly because I am not sure how I would react if I did. I am thinking it would be ok, but maybe they are sensing something else. I do not want just any spirits visiting me.

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
At times I wish for a visit from a deceased love one, but I probably don't get the visit partly because I am not sure how I would react if I did. I am thinking it would be ok, but maybe they are sensing something else. I do not want just any spirits visiting me.
Hello, DA! Have you considered astral projection as a means of visiting departed relatives? That is an alternative, at least.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi LPC,

Interesting idea, the astral travel visiting. I have never done the astral travelling, so just not sure how this would work. Have you done this ? And once one goes astral, how would I find the ones I am seeking ? I am getting this visual of being in the middle of nowhere and either being lost and alone, or surrounded by so many strangers.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Ascender
Everyone has a unique energy signature, so if you knew the person well (a close relative, etc.) then you just think of that person and visiting her/him. So there's no question of being "lost", if you know where you want to go.

Concerning astral projection, that's a big topic. There is a whole section on that subject on this forum. My own experiences (if of interest to you) are on the website (see profile or follow signature).

Hope the above helps!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you LPC on the energy and thoughts idea. I will try this.

and yes, I do know there is an Astral Projection forum ~ I just wanted an easier way. I am thinking maybe meditation, might also be a possibility to find a gateway to the Other Side.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !