Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Knower
This is copied from the Baramay Users Unite facebook page:

Ok, it's time to get the ball rolling with the first group meditation.

On November 1st there will be a global meditation taking place to save the honeybees. It's is pretty much common knowledge now that the survival of the honeybee is under threat. They are dying by the billions and as the honeybees have a strong connection to the baramay device, it is an excellet opportunity for us to combine our efforts to aid and support humanity. Lets jointly put our efforts together and raise the awareness of the plight of the honeybee in the collective human cosciousness. Over the next two weeks there will be more posts with further information so everyone has a much fuller understanding of the problems the honeybees face and the way baramay devices and the honeybee hold a strong connection.

If you would like to join in although you don't use a baramay device you are absolutely welcome. We will be connecting the devices in a special way which will be explained later and by following the instructions you can also link in.

Stay tuned.......
Old 11-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Master

Cool...........
Old 31-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Knower
Just posted this on FB:

For everyone participating in the group meditation tomorrow, please follow these instructions. Please perform a healing meditation in the same way you normally would with the device. Imagine next to you is a beautiful golden beehive and your thumb is pressing into it. You can feel the honey oozing from it and the bees are lovingly buzzing around you.

everybody repeat this:

"DEVICE, CONNECT TO ALL OTHER BARAMAY DEVICES AND HEAL THE HONEYBEE POPULATION AROUND THE WORLD"

One more thing I urge everyone to do. On the outside of your Baramay device draw on it (in washable pen) a hexagon. Inside the hexagon put a spot of honey (if you don't have any honey available just write 'honey' in your hexagon). This will help all the devices connect and will also form a connection to the bees.

You may perform the meditation at any time you like tomorrow (the 1st Nov). As everything exists in the same moment, we will still connect using the symbols and command.

Enjoy
Old 03-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Master

I did do it on Nov 1st by the way. My device is pretty sensitive so I did not feel it was necessary to do the honey or hexagon thing. We connected just fine. Thanks for including me.

I wish more people would make these devices and we could converse here on SF. My experiences are awesome.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Master
"The Intention experiment"...
Old 09-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder

*UPDATE* Copper device plugged into an oscilloscope

http://youtu.be/ROEZzCJd45c
Old 12-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Master

Thanks buddhawarrior. An interesting device.

This video came up next after I watched yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnH_SpMsm0

In the comments underneath the video (on You Tube) he said:
The copper form a farridage cage. This allows the inner copper hemisphere device to put out brain wave like power and singal. Is a quantum zero point generator with built in A.I.

I think he meant a Faraday Cage.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Master

Thanks buddhawarrior. I had a whole post in response and lost it because I got the busy signal.

Here is a guy you may want to look at.

He has all kinds of information

http://www.resonantfractals.org/index.html

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Magn...sciousness.htm
Old 21-01-2015, 07:34 AM

Hi everyone, it seems that this thread is moving because it is too long, so post there from now on:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=78038