Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Suspended
Guide

Dreams about real life events

Some years ago I had this dream where I was attending the funerals of my mother, it was so vivid, I had no idea that I was dreaming.I can't describe in words how painful it was, my whole world was shattered in pieces, I could not believe of what happened, I was completely broken, but then, I woke up.I felt such a deep relief, I can't describe it, knowing that it was just a dream, nothing real.A part of me was still trapped in that dream, but somehow, I fell asleep.When I woke up again, my father called me, then, I told him about that dream, for my surprise, I found that, yes, indeed, at my mom's workplace, something bad happened that night, more than one woman died, and one of them had the name of my mother.I was left without words, how is this even possible, maybe somehow, my mother had to die that night, but because I became "aware", I changed everything, I don't know, this is what I feel.

All my life I had this strange dreams right before something bad happened.Before my grandma died, I had almost every single night one or even more nightmares, there were moments when I would burst into tears of how painful they were.

Well, with two days ago, it happened again, but this was something beyond everything I've experienced before.I dreamt that I with my family have to die so we can live again, I know, this is so strange.Firstly, my brother died, then, he returned back to life, then, my father died, and like before, he returned back to life.When there was my time to die, I was too afraid, not afraid of death, but afraid of going into the sea of nothingness.I was too afraid, I said no, I don't want to die.Then, the dream changed, I found myself dead, I knew that I am dead.I was in this hospital room, there was a white sheet over me, but still, I could see, my vision was very blurry, I knew that I don't have much time.I tried to move my body, but it was completely paralyzed, I was struggling to stay "alive", even knowing that I was already dead.You don't want to know how it feels to die and to be already dead, it's the most frightening and painful thing you can experience and not because you die, because you are afraid of going out of existence, into nothingness.Somehow, I woke up, I was so shocked, there are no words to describe.Few moments later, I decided to check the news ( I usually don't watch the news, they are way too sad for me ), then, I found out something really shocking.One of the buses my mom was in had an accident, there was just one woman dead, she was around 40 years old.Man, I knew it, I knew it, it was my mother, in just one moment, I lost all hope, there was no life in me, nothing, I wanted to die right there.I called my father, my heart was racing, then, the good news came to me, she was in the second bus, she was ok, what a relief.Then, I found that the woman who died had seven kids at home, man, this is just too much, too much.My body felt such a powerful need to cry, but I couldn't, I was too socked.

Again, I feel exactly the same thing I felt when I had my first dream, I feel that, this time, I took her death upon me, I felt the whole turmoil of dying, I tried to describe it to you, it's just too much for what a human being can handle.Why am I still here with you? I don't know, I don't know what brought me back, I am still the same person, nothing changed.Even more, I hardly can remember all the pain I felt while being dead....

Is it possible that you can change reality? People told me that my first dream was a vision, but what about the second? This is more than a vision, this is real.One thing I know, I can't handle the death of a family member, it's just too much, something that I can't even imagine, I don't believe in such thing, for me, it can never ever happen.
Old 22-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Deactivated Account

This is just a sign of your prophetic ability which is manifesting in a very small way. With the right development, you will see with great ease, especially when awake.

But what you speak of, can be changed. See, prophet, a warning is given to you to work on it with your Will, Belief, Faith, etc and change it to a better situation. You can change this. I learnt the hard way, but you don't have to. To change stuff like this could use prayer, magick, visualisations, mantras etc so many ways.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
This is just a sign of your prophetic ability which is manifesting in a very small way. With the right development, you will see with great ease, especially when awake.

But what you speak of, can be changed. See, prophet, a warning is given to you to work on it with your Will, Belief, Faith, etc and change it to a better situation. You can change this. I learnt the hard way, but you don't have to. To change stuff like this could use prayer, magick, visualisations, mantras etc so many ways.

Thank you for your answer, it is really helpful! Have you experienced similar things? The hard way? For me, I think is my power to believe in such things, from a very young age I felt this deep and powerful desire for God, I felt a call.Imagine, maybe I am from a christian family but my family never really cared about these things, this desire of mine was something that had no connection with the outer world, it was from inside me.

I had another dream, this time, about the end of the world.

I found myself in the courtyard of my house, it was world war three, I am not sure, but I think nuclear bombs have been used, which, in turn, created a global cataclysm that brought fire and smoke everywhere.There were just few moments before the absolute end of the human race and of all the Earth, but, then, a huge light came from the sky, it felt like the sky is opening and from that light Jesus appepared with His angels.I could not see a thing but I could feel everything, He was there and He came right before the end of the world.I could feel His presence, it was holly.Then, I burst into tears, everything I've read in the Bible was true, He was really going to come back on Earth.I felt that it is too late for me, I had my chance, then, I found myself in the street, I think there was a man there, I tried to help him, but it was too late, he was already dead.That powerful light was still on the sky, Jesus was still there, then, I felt that there's something more to happen, I was still alive.I could not help but cry, the presence of that light was too overwhelming... then I woke up.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Indeed Prophet, if you had such a dream, without a shadow of a doubt it definitely is a call. The Lord will soon visit you to 'activate' that gift (and more) and you will be doing it with ease.

Yes, I have. Before I received messages; visual and auditory about the future and I just waited. Sadly, I did nothing about it and they happened and sometimes more worse than I saw them. Because of such an attitude, I lost so much and almost lost my life a couple of times (But God is in control of this ship).

Soon I stopped just receiving the messages and started to act upon them with all that I knew and the positive ones I reinforced and the negative ones were eliminated that I may experience more positive outcomes.

I am Christian (tried it all, yoga, taosim, occultism, newage etc) and this happens very often for me, I see that it will intensify very soon. Because of this, there is a lot of fighting with demons and all that, so it's literally like another full-time job kkkk!!!

I am glad for you about the dream that you had. But because you saw yourself on the streets and didn't make it, does not mean that you actually didn't make it. Prophets can timetravel, but one must partake in the emotions. With time, you will just See the things and not partake on them. Awesome stuff!!!
Old 26-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Indeed Prophet, if you had such a dream, without a shadow of a doubt it definitely is a call. The Lord will soon visit you to 'activate' that gift (and more) and you will be doing it with ease.

Yes, I have. Before I received messages; visual and auditory about the future and I just waited. Sadly, I did nothing about it and they happened and sometimes more worse than I saw them. Because of such an attitude, I lost so much and almost lost my life a couple of times (But God is in control of this ship).

Soon I stopped just receiving the messages and started to act upon them with all that I knew and the positive ones I reinforced and the negative ones were eliminated that I may experience more positive outcomes.

I am Christian (tried it all, yoga, taosim, occultism, newage etc) and this happens very often for me, I see that it will intensify very soon. Because of this, there is a lot of fighting with demons and all that, so it's literally like another full-time job kkkk!!!

I am glad for you about the dream that you had. But because you saw yourself on the streets and didn't make it, does not mean that you actually didn't make it. Prophets can timetravel, but one must partake in the emotions. With time, you will just See the things and not partake on them. Awesome stuff!!!

That was not the first time I ever had about the end of the world, I had many more and all of them had the same cause, a global cataclysm that destroys everything.

In one dream, the same thing, it was the end of the world but this time I could see how demons took one soul to hell.These demons had wings and they where flying, on the ground, a sea of people trying to run from them but it was in vain, I found myself taken by a demon and in that moment I know that it's the end for me, there was no chance to escape.The most painful thing was that all my hope was totally gone, I knew that this is the end.

I see, you know, I trained myself all my life to be aware of these signs because it happened to many coinidences.What happened to you? Do you ever had an encounter with a demon? You were close to lose your life? I have my own stories too.

I will tell you something, people don't believe me, but what I tell you is the pure truth and not my imagination.I was close to lose my life, I "fell" from a moving train, long story short, I survived and tried to seek help at a bar, there I saw the seller and three other people, the seller was pretty scared ( I had blood on my face ) and when I turned my face to these three people, their faces were completely black and they were like melting down ( hard to describe ), then, they started to laugh at me.Those "people" were not people but demons, three demons.It could not be my imagination because that selle
( a lady ) was just scared but normal, a human being.I got so scared and I ran away, suddenly, after I left that place, the whole environment changed, the sky cleared and the moon gave its light again ( before going to that bar there was no light, the sky was completely black, I could only see the lights from the passing cars, nobody stopped to help me, I tried to stop some cars.... ), I could not help but admire the beauty in front of my eyes, it seemed that everthing was covered in some sort of warm light, then, I knew, it was God.I started to praise God, He saved me when I fell from that train and then He saved me from these three demons.This is true but people still don't believe me, even today, after so many years, I can easily remember those three demons and their laugh.

I consider myself a seeker, I am still searching for the truth, but I can't help to think that the God of the bible is the real and the only God, it's something that I feel deep inside, hard to describe... you just know.I am born with this feeling inside, I had it all my life... but I am still unsure, there's so much confusion in this world, everybody claims that they have the truth ( I think I did this thing many times but I changed ).Now, I am into meditation and astral projection and the only reason behind this is that I want to meet God and to know more of God.Meditation is great, I have two continuous weeks of meditation, each night before sleep.

Do you have any advices for me? I would be very grateful!
Old 26-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Deactivated Account

That's something!!! Moving train and then three demons!!! That's crazy. I'm getting feedback that those are quite powerful forces that tried to mess with you. Anyway, they lost so... Thank GOD that you are okay.

It's great that you have trained yourself to sense these things, not a common thing to experience and I understand why people wouldn't believe you.

Indeed, I do have quite frequent run ins with demons, but I am glad that there are people that intercede for me that I don't have to have rough physical encounters. Most of my run ins with demons are on the astral plane and all, and they are very frequent encounters. Nearly everyday there is a battle; just before I typed this I was from 'pounding' one. (Astrally of course).

Yep, almost lost it a couple of times; especially because of my past occult and newage dealings and all. As the wool was being uncovered from my face, I discovered that I had been lied to, used and manipulated subtly in ways I could not perceive at the time. When this truth started to dawn, then these seemingly good spirits started to ago they're fangs. They possessed a group of guys on more than 3 occasions to violently attack me, a car almost hit me (grazed), several attempts to cause me to die in my sleep, this month two strange occurrences where I couldn't get home and kinda 'lost it', I guess that's the bulk of it. Yet in all these happenings, God has ensured that I am alive.

I sought help and thank God it was effective help from a Christian adept. And I stayed believing in God. I know what you mean when you say 'you just know it'.

I practice meditation a lot and it is extremely helpful for me. I also incorporate some pranayama as well.

Advice, I was about to ask you the same thing, lol. Well, I would say that believing in God as you do Is the same as taking up a sword and getting into the battlefront. Because you know the Truth in someway, you become a target to such terrible demons as you have spoken of and they have three chief aims; to turn you Into an addict, get you mad or incarcerated and to put you in the grave. So the attitude of a Warrior must be cultivated.

Secondly is a need for Power (The Power of God), as God gives this power if one asks, and it is a tangible power to help other people. By the way, are you able to exorcise demons?

I feel that there isn't anything that I can say that you already know. Allow me to ask you also for advice.I would be very grateful for it!
Old 27-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Guide

I know, I have a long story of strange enctounters with demons.

I've met the shapeshifter, this demon has the power to change its shape but it only uses the body of dead relatives, in special, my grandma.My grandma died years ago and right after she died I had the most beatiful dream with her, she gave me two signs that she is still alive, one, she put my hands on her face and I could feel her face, then, she blew warm air from her mouth, I could feel everything.The whole environment was surrounded by this warm and beautiful light, I can't describe it in words... I was crying like baby saying these words again and again: "You are dead, you are dead..."; but my grandma answered back and these were her only words: "I am not dead!"; We hugged each other, I wish I could stay there with her forever... Then, I started to have nightmare after nightmare, a demon took the shape of my grandma and tried to convince me that I have to stay there with it.There was no light, only artificial light, outisde ( we were in my grandma's house ) there was "pure blackness".How do I know it was a demon, a shapeshifter? I could sense it and I cold see that its true body had scales, its true form was very horrible, a monster.It tried again and again, I had to go through many nightmares...

I met another demon, this demon had the power to touch and to move your astral body, its true form was horrible, some sort of monster hidden in the depths of the Earth.Before I was aware of astral projection I had many dreams where I was floating above my body but I could not see a thing ( I can only remember an OBE were I was able to see everything, it happened when I was younger but I had no idea what it was ), well, this demon caught me many times and it started to spin me around my room, once it tried to drag me with it.I called for Jesus with all my being and I woke up, last time when I had an enconter with it, I called once again for Jesus and this time the demon never returned back.

Some months ago I met another demon, this had a humanoid body and its entire body was covered in "pure blackness".When it came there was no light, absolutely no light, just darkenss, I could sense it ( I had no visual contact ), it was in the front of the door of my house.I was so so scared.This demon had the power to put you face to face with the person who was the most bad with you, in my case, my father.I had to fight with my father many times in dreams because of this demon.It made me to feel very sad, just few days ago I had a similar dream but this time I did something really amazing, in my dream, after I fought against my father, I forgave him seeing that he is a human being after all, I understood that behind every abusive behavior there is a lot of pain and suffering caused by another abusive behavior.

I also met and meet a demon that can take the form of a girl, this demon always tried to make me believe that "she" is in love with me and has only one goal, to have sex with me, so that afterwards I would feel very ashamed of what happened.Anyway, I rejected it so many times but I don't know why it keeps on trying... When I have this kind of dreams I feel in that I am controlled to do things, last night I became aware in the middle of a similar dream and I destroyed it completely.

Once I met a wise man, he had a very long and white beard.He had many things to teach me, things about life, I think I spend with this man weeks, months, maybe years, we were together in a journey.At the end of it I had to jump in a river full off crocodiles, it was a way to face my fears ( that's what I felt ) so I did jumped in that river.Then, all the crocodiles tried to get me and when they were pretty close I jumped in a tree and in this tree there was this wise man, I think he helped me to get there and this was the final lesson.I understand that I had/have to face my fears but I don't understand what does it mean to jump from water in a tree, it's like when I was in the water, I was in the real life and when I jumped in that tree I jumped in a higher plane/dimension, I don't really know..

When I was younger, I think I was 16 at that time, I woke up in the middle of the night paralyzed, no, I was not caught in sleep paralysis, I was pralyzed of fear.My eyes were open, I could see the window in front of me, but I could not move my body, I was so scared.You may woner why, why scared? There was this hand on my neck, this hand tried to strangle me, it was a cold hand, a very cold hand ( I was sleeping on my stomach) I tried againd and again to move my body but it was in vain, I could not speek and I could not do a thing.Thanks God, my grandma woke up and when she woke up, instantly, that hand disappeared and I could move freeily, of course, nobody ever believed me.I told this story to many people but they don't believe me, well, from that night, everything started, I had more and more encounters and everything culminated with that train accident, I think it happened one year after this first encounter.

Everything I told you is true, from my experience, not my imagination.I hope people read my stories and understand that there's more than what can we experience through our senses.

There are people to help you in this kind of situation? Do you have experience with the astral projection? Yes, doing occult things is really a bad thing, I never even thought about going into that direction.Yes, the newage thing is a mockery to all that is right.The leaders of these newage thing are in fact the leaders of a ponzi scheme but in their selfish ways they make people blind to the real truth.When I hear these leaders talking about how can you obtain things in this life I feel really annoyed, you know, material things, to be popular and so on, come on, people, if you seeK these things you will never find the true happiness! True happiness is when you don't need anything to be happy, simply, you are happy!

I understand, those are really scary things, this is the reason I only use meditation to seek God, I have no desire for anything else.This is what I do when I am too scared, I call for Jesus and for God and they are always there.I don't see them but I wake up instantly from a nightmare.Once, I reached a very deep meditative state, so, here I am, in this blackness, then, I started to feel hands over my body, these hands came from this blackness, they were trying to rape me, that's what I felt, so, like a crazy, I called for Jesus to help me and instantly I woke up.

Thank you for your advices, you are really helpful, now, I know that I am not alone in this situation! :) Yes, I had big problems with pornograpy, this was my addiction, it completely ruined me ( depression, anxiety, brain fog, no motivation, no passion, lifeless, feeling emptu and the list goes on ), but I escaped from it, thanks God! You know, its strange, but I started to feel like a warrior, I feel that slowly I am equiped with an aromor, many things changed at me, I am more motivated, no more anxiety, no more depression.. I really asked God to give me the Holy Spirit, I will keep on asking.Now, I don't think I can exorcise demons, just my demons, and I only used the name of Jesus, but I used it KNOWING and BELIEVING with my WHOLE BEING that He is real and that only He can help me!

I have only one advice for you, this is the most important thing, never lose faith in God, even when you feel so far away from Him, just never lose that connection, that feeling inside that tells you that this is the truth, don't lose it, just keep coming back to it.My belief in God and Jesus is the only thing that kept me alive and the only thing that keeps me alive, I know it, without my faith, I would be long gone.Even in this confussion that I feel about the truth, I still keep that connection, that feeling inside, alive.Demons have no power if you call for Jesus, but you need to do it by faith and with all your being, knowing that only He can save you!
Old 27-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Those are some hectic encounters with demons. I totally believe as I have such encounters and these encounters of which you speak are not small encounters, I know how terrible demons can be!

I have as well encountered the shapeshifters and the strange hands all over the body, very very irritating.

Indeed, there are people that can help, but not many Christians are open minded and so seeking help from another Christian requires that they have the experience and non judgemental attitude to be of effective service. It is very important to encounter and discuss, as well as pray with others who are like minded, as it allows us to draw on extra strength.

You are definitely right, anything that is impermanent will never bring happiness. I'm glad you feel like a Warrior, the amazing thing about spiritual combat is that once you win a battle, you become totally immune to what you defeated....Awesome!!!

I agree with you, Jesus Christ is also the only reason I am alive. I chased after truths which I grasped, but these truths didn't speak to me or even give me useful satisfaction. I explored planes and magical works in occultism, speaking with many spirits and learning in many temples, I experienced What I think people in the yogic field call "parabrahma", cosmic consciousness. That's Interesting, because Jesus Christ two days ago just forwarded a message to me about the core consciousness of the creation (Let me call it ' the All') and the consciousness of the Immanent and Transcendent Creator being different. And so in my yogic past, I worshipped the former. I advanced a lot in this stuff you know and even had a few students here and there. But when a Truth came to speak to me; without me needing to follow it, a lot changed.

Thank you for the advice, thank you very much for that. Indeed, the name of the LORD is a fortress and a high tower. I wish you all the success in your journey...Godspeed dear Prophet!
Old 12-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I know, I have a long story of strange enctounters with demons.

I've met the shapeshifter, this demon has the power to change its shape but it only uses the body of dead relatives, in special, my grandma.My grandma died years ago and right after she died I had the most beatiful dream with her, she gave me two signs that she is still alive, one, she put my hands on her face and I could feel her face, then, she blew warm air from her mouth, I could feel everything.The whole environment was surrounded by this warm and beautiful light, I can't describe it in words... I was crying like baby saying these words again and again: "You are dead, you are dead..."; but my grandma answered back and these were her only words: "I am not dead!"; We hugged each other, I wish I could stay there with her forever... Then, I started to have nightmare after nightmare, a demon took the shape of my grandma and tried to convince me that I have to stay there with it.There was no light, only artificial light, outisde ( we were in my grandma's house ) there was "pure blackness".How do I know it was a demon, a shapeshifter? I could sense it and I cold see that its true body had scales, its true form was very horrible, a monster.It tried again and again, I had to go through many nightmares...

I met another demon, this demon had the power to touch and to move your astral body, its true form was horrible, some sort of monster hidden in the depths of the Earth.Before I was aware of astral projection I had many dreams where I was floating above my body but I could not see a thing ( I can only remember an OBE were I was able to see everything, it happened when I was younger but I had no idea what it was ), well, this demon caught me many times and it started to spin me around my room, once it tried to drag me with it.I called for Jesus with all my being and I woke up, last time when I had an enconter with it, I called once again for Jesus and this time the demon never returned back.

Some months ago I met another demon, this had a humanoid body and its entire body was covered in "pure blackness".When it came there was no light, absolutely no light, just darkenss, I could sense it ( I had no visual contact ), it was in the front of the door of my house.I was so so scared.This demon had the power to put you face to face with the person who was the most bad with you, in my case, my father.I had to fight with my father many times in dreams because of this demon.It made me to feel very sad, just few days ago I had a similar dream but this time I did something really amazing, in my dream, after I fought against my father, I forgave him seeing that he is a human being after all, I understood that behind every abusive behavior there is a lot of pain and suffering caused by another abusive behavior.

I also met and meet a demon that can take the form of a girl, this demon always tried to make me believe that "she" is in love with me and has only one goal, to have sex with me, so that afterwards I would feel very ashamed of what happened.Anyway, I rejected it so many times but I don't know why it keeps on trying... When I have this kind of dreams I feel in that I am controlled to do things, last night I became aware in the middle of a similar dream and I destroyed it completely.

Once I met a wise man, he had a very long and white beard.He had many things to teach me, things about life, I think I spend with this man weeks, months, maybe years, we were together in a journey.At the end of it I had to jump in a river full off crocodiles, it was a way to face my fears ( that's what I felt ) so I did jumped in that river.Then, all the crocodiles tried to get me and when they were pretty close I jumped in a tree and in this tree there was this wise man, I think he helped me to get there and this was the final lesson.I understand that I had/have to face my fears but I don't understand what does it mean to jump from water in a tree, it's like when I was in the water, I was in the real life and when I jumped in that tree I jumped in a higher plane/dimension, I don't really know..

When I was younger, I think I was 16 at that time, I woke up in the middle of the night paralyzed, no, I was not caught in sleep paralysis, I was pralyzed of fear.My eyes were open, I could see the window in front of me, but I could not move my body, I was so scared.You may woner why, why scared? There was this hand on my neck, this hand tried to strangle me, it was a cold hand, a very cold hand ( I was sleeping on my stomach) I tried againd and again to move my body but it was in vain, I could not speek and I could not do a thing.Thanks God, my grandma woke up and when she woke up, instantly, that hand disappeared and I could move freeily, of course, nobody ever believed me.I told this story to many people but they don't believe me, well, from that night, everything started, I had more and more encounters and everything culminated with that train accident, I think it happened one year after this first encounter.

Everything I told you is true, from my experience, not my imagination.I hope people read my stories and understand that there's more than what can we experience through our senses.

There are people to help you in this kind of situation? Do you have experience with the astral projection? Yes, doing occult things is really a bad thing, I never even thought about going into that direction.Yes, the newage thing is a mockery to all that is right.The leaders of these newage thing are in fact the leaders of a ponzi scheme but in their selfish ways they make people blind to the real truth.When I hear these leaders talking about how can you obtain things in this life I feel really annoyed, you know, material things, to be popular and so on, come on, people, if you seeK these things you will never find the true happiness! True happiness is when you don't need anything to be happy, simply, you are happy!

I understand, those are really scary things, this is the reason I only use meditation to seek God, I have no desire for anything else.This is what I do when I am too scared, I call for Jesus and for God and they are always there.I don't see them but I wake up instantly from a nightmare.Once, I reached a very deep meditative state, so, here I am, in this blackness, then, I started to feel hands over my body, these hands came from this blackness, they were trying to rape me, that's what I felt, so, like a crazy, I called for Jesus to help me and instantly I woke up.

Thank you for your advices, you are really helpful, now, I know that I am not alone in this situation! :) Yes, I had big problems with pornograpy, this was my addiction, it completely ruined me ( depression, anxiety, brain fog, no motivation, no passion, lifeless, feeling emptu and the list goes on ), but I escaped from it, thanks God! You know, its strange, but I started to feel like a warrior, I feel that slowly I am equiped with an aromor, many things changed at me, I am more motivated, no more anxiety, no more depression.. I really asked God to give me the Holy Spirit, I will keep on asking.Now, I don't think I can exorcise demons, just my demons, and I only used the name of Jesus, but I used it KNOWING and BELIEVING with my WHOLE BEING that He is real and that only He can help me!

I have only one advice for you, this is the most important thing, never lose faith in God, even when you feel so far away from Him, just never lose that connection, that feeling inside that tells you that this is the truth, don't lose it, just keep coming back to it.My belief in God and Jesus is the only thing that kept me alive and the only thing that keeps me alive, I know it, without my faith, I would be long gone.Even in this confussion that I feel about the truth, I still keep that connection, that feeling inside, alive.Demons have no power if you call for Jesus, but you need to do it by faith and with all your being, knowing that only He can save you!

Everyone can shapeshift in dreams and in the astral plane, even you and me. It's an easy parlor trick. There is, arguably, no "true form" for entities in the astral plane.