Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 16-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Knower

There are probably a few hundred prayers being said around the globe at any given moment. I wonder how the receiver of the prayers is able to keep them all separate and give each one consideration?
Old 24-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstrats
There are probably a few hundred prayers being said around the globe at any given moment. I wonder how the receiver of the prayers is able to keep them all separate and give each one consideration?

As we know everything is according to god's will. This actually means that there is no point in praying, it'll get you nowhere. If you say things happen without god wishing it (you getting cancer, say) then you have a problem. In fact it would be very cruel of god to give you cancer and then heal it because you prayed - not very loving.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
As we know everything is according to god's will. This actually means that there is no point in praying, it'll get you nowhere. If you say things happen without god wishing it (you getting cancer, say) then you have a problem. In fact it would be very cruel of god to give you cancer and then heal it because you prayed - not very loving.

' As we know everything is according to god's will '....... Cause and effect, the law of the universe.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Knower

Busby,

Any particular reason for quoting my post and then commenting on a different issue?
Old 24-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' As we know everything is according to god's will '....... Cause and effect, the law of the universe.

Maybe I shouldn't have said 'as we know' - but 'as you know'. Just to make it clear that I'm not of the opinion that god's will has anything to do with life.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstrats
Busby,

Any particular reason for quoting my post and then commenting on a different issue?

I did actually think that I was supporting you in your statement.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Experiencer
My friend was contemplating suicide last night and she just blurted it out loud. She said, no one's gonna miss me anyways and my life's worthless. Any sign God? And as soon as she said that, a one audio message popped up on messenger about angels watching over her at that very moment.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder
Hmm, I don't know to which GOD do you pray, but it's a good question ''how to pray.'' Most people I think pray to get something material,...If you say ''I want my life to be saved..,'' It's a big thing, if this would be so easy just to pray a bit and everything would turn into heaven, there would be no suffering or whatever on this planet. But it's not that easy. You will surely get divine support if you ask for it,...but it also requires our own efforts. Efforts to follow this inner know how which we get, to trust this inner know how, to surrender,...
I don't know to which GOD do you pray, on the end - in deep down lvl, we all pray to the same GOD, the big LOGOS, this alfa & omega,..various guides,..to that GOD,..in my case I have a goddess (Guan Yin) and I can write you down some of my prayers,
For example;

Morning prayer:
Oh Great Goddess
Bless this day
Keep me safe and whole
Bless my path
Help me to act on thy wisdom
May this day be blessed with gifts
Lessons, understanding and friends
May my energy be a gift to all I meet
Let me be centered, healing and open
May I face the day with courage
kindness, insight and compassion

-----
Make Me Strong in Spirit

Make me strong in spirit
Courageous in action
Gentle of heart
Let me act in wisdom
Conquer my fear and doubt
Discover my own hidden gifts
Meet others with compassion
Be a source of healing energies
And face each day with hope and joy

-----
Prayer of Becoming
May clarity grow within me
Open my eyes to life's many wonders
May I feel the pulse of all creation within me
Open my spirit to Awareness
Fill my heart with deeper Understanding
May my life be of service to Earth and the Goddess
Open my ears to the needs of those around me
Make my hands strong, sure, & gentle in your service
May I remember always, the Goddess works through me

-----
Night Prayer

Thank You Great Goddess for this day
for the blessings and lessons that came my way
May my sleep be peaceful in dreams and rest
and tomorrow may I do my best
-----
You can find many such prayers on the net,... You can also be with yourself in silence and make ''meditation prayers,...'' chant various mantras,...which are connected to the GOD which you pray to,...
Old 07-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Experiencer
Praying provides spiritual benefits, even if the person praying doesn't believe in the power of prayer. Praying isn't supposed to make you feel good; the purpose of prayer goes beyond the chemical reactions in your body. Prayer speaks to the invisible spirit within each man and woman, encouraging the individual to take additional steps to secure his/her own well being. Prayers should be directed towards God, and only God. Prayers to Lucifer/Satan/The Devil and any beings thus associated should not even be taken into consideration. Beings such as Allah/Yahweh/Jesus/Mary and the Saints and Angels make for acceptable recipients of prayer, and only one being should be prayed to on any given day. Affirmations should be avoided, as they only serve to boost the ego of an individual, leading him/her away from God. Prayers should be recited out loud, so that your intentions are made clear. Prayer should be done every day, alongside a daily bath or shower, for maximum effectiveness. It can be difficult to keep up prayer when you aren't noticing any changes, however, I assure you, changes are being made on a very deep level. You shouldn't just give up praying because you don't think it's doing anything, as having a negative attitude about prayer is exactly what your spiritual enemies want from you. It is advisable to recite prayers in peace and quiet whenever possible, and music should not be listened to while praying.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Hi all,
Please, share your view about "how to pray to God"...
I ask about this , because I pray , but I don't get any response...
Thank you.
Everything I ever needed to know about prayer was researched
by someone else and he wrote a book!!!

"Answered Prayer Guaranteed!" by Dr. Frederick Price.

Very good research on all the different types of prayers....my prayers always get answered...
and there is no diff between me and anybody...except I read this book! LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru