Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 19-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Experiencer
Started believing in Thor and Odin (sounds ridiculous I know)

I've seen Ravens almost daily my whole life. It never meant a thing to me till this Wednesday.

It was events that led up to it. In jail, There was somebody i thought was in my cell who was murdered in 1974.

The only coin to show up in the 11 months I was in jail was a 1974 penny.

I asked my dad to look up the nationality of the last name and he said it was Swedish and that I have Swedish ancestors( which I didn't know. )

It just so happens that the football team here is called the Vikings because of the high Scandinavian population.

So, I started to pray to the swedish souls , and would see a wooden chalice that I identified as oak.

Began associating Sweden with oak, and called my Dad to look up oak ( thought I was loosing my mind and essentially didn't mean anything. )

My roommate recently introduced me to a group called the Sons of Odin. On Thursday ( which is called Thors day) someone on another site randomly mentions Oak symbolizes Thor.

I look him up, to find he is a Scandinavian God , the son of Odin. Then I look up Odin (Woden in English and find out that Wednesday (Wodensday) is his day , and I see pictures of him with Ravens that report to him, and someone described him as "the Raven God." That day I caught a Raven (never have I caught a raven before.) Here is the youtube of it:
https://youtu.be/ytVKx2PpF3I

On Thor's (son of Odin) day, The guy who introduced me to the sons of Odin was on ABC News for being the first on the scene of a boy with a cracked skull from getting hit by and applied pressure to stop the bleeding, so became a bit of a hero.

I do not see this and many of the dreams and coincidences leading up to it to be solely by chance.

If you are a Shaman or deeply spiritual person, would say it is most certainly spirits or the great spirit speaking, or universe/ higher power / Odin / the gods speaking to me? I think most Christians would think so too.

The day the Orlando shootings happened I caught a Robin which symbolizes New spring times and change (I haven't caught a bird in well over a year btw. )

And the shootings will bring about much change for a lot of people, and maybe change in these upcoming elections.

A few hours prior, I started a Facebook account called Richard Nixon, and the only person to contact me had the last name Kennedy. (First name was Cheyenne and I had been Praying to Saint Kateri Tekakwitha and the souls of Native Americans that day, as well as studying Hopi Spirituality, and found a native pride hat on the sidewalk.

Kennedy ran against Nixon, and Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot Kennedy, was also going to shoot Nixon.

A few hours after Kennedy and Nixon meet on facebook and Nixon tells Kennedy that God speaks through coincidence, the worst shooting in American history takes place.

Nixon was impeached in 1974, the date of the coin in jail, and the date the swedish soul was murdered.

The first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

The Raven also symbolizes death, and my spirituality is primarily one devoted to the deceased who have gone to their Eternal reward.

The Raven symbolizes pranksters and my roomate who rescued the boy played a prank on me and other people in the house, not long after catching the raven,( which he never pulled a prank before.)

Then the house manager shows me his tattoo of Three Ravens, and what they symbolize.

Maybe some of the details were simply by chance, but I don't think any deeply spiritual person would say there were not supernatural forces behind this.

If it wasn't literally Thor and Odin it may simply be a supernatural entity (like God or an Archangel) that doesn't mind me addressing him by those names.

Christian Theology would tell me that it would be Demonic for me to invoke the names of Pagan God's, but maybe God is an Actor and he's playing the role of Odin and Thor in this case, or perhaps they are His servants in these end times. **Shrug**

Whatever the case, I listen to my heart and where I think Destiny is calling more than some ancient text that no one can agree on, or a bunch of "He said she said" Dogma.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Master
They are fallen angels.

Just look at their weapons or area of interest.

Thor - Hammer of Thunderbolts
Zeus - Pure lightning
Baal - Thunder balls

Its the same entity in different historical eras.

Ravens are often associated as messengers. The Rephaim are often seen as ravens, crows or black cormorants.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
At this time I don't worship Pagan Dieties but rather collaborate with three of them who I believe contacted me. Communication with them and considering them friends is not worship.

So, how could it be recognized as Destiny, from a Christian perspective, to collaborate with a Pagan Diety?

Well, because God uses all things, including His enemies for His Glory. God gave even the Antichrist his Destiny. It is His job, and an opportunity for God and the Saints to be heroes.

The villains and jokers are God's and His elect's stepping stones to greater glory. Hence, if God gives the Antichrist his Destiny, perhaps He gives Odin Charge of another person's destiny, and indeed wants me to go down this path.

Or, perhaps some Pagan Dieties are simply servants of God and are never his enemies nor tempt anyone to do any evil. Anyhow, if you are Pagan you are probably offended by such words of cultural theft.

I'm not discrediting your beliefs and traditions and turning them Christian. I'm trying to reconcile this with the Christian text (Which already contradicts itself).

However, since people don't agree on text or Dogma, it is neither that, nor folklore or tradition that I base spirituality on.

Rather, I'm going to go where it seems the spirits are calling me and where there is wisdom, understanding, prudence, charity, power, enlightenment, miracles, healing, prophecies, dreams, and relationship with the supernatural.

Some ancient text that Theologians never agree on (and which contradicts itself) is not going to dictate to me that I can't follow my heart or conscience (Unless my conscience tells me I'm suppose to ).

The other first pagan Diety I interacted with was Osiris Apis the Bull. It was just visions of bulls took place, met a special girl and spiritual forces were behind it, she was spanish (Symbol for spain is a bull) a Taurus (Bull), had been studying Dictator Franco and praying to spanish Saints when we met, saw bulls on the walls of a cave on TV and the Bulls represented both star constellations and countries even that long ago, so I sent her a picture of Osiris Apis. She said she had a cat named Osiris.

This was after sending her a "Cat came back song" and something else regarding cats a few hours prior, and we knew it was more than coincidence, so it lead to a very good friendship and helped her trust that the Supernatural forces were at work in our rendesvous . I just knew it was Osiris Apis, but I don't worship him, just think of him as a friend and extremely powerful pet

Osiris Apis:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apis_(deity)
Old 19-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
They are fallen angels.

Just look at their weapons or area of interest.

Thor - Hammer of Thunderbolts
Zeus - Pure lightning
Baal - Thunder balls

Its the same entity in different historical eras.

Ravens are often associated as messengers. The Rephaim are often seen as ravens, crows or black cormorants.
Michael the Archangel also wields powerful deadly weapons and makes war as many other's do.

God and the Angels can use the forces of nature (like thunder) as well.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
So, how could it be recognized as Destiny, from a Christian perspective, to collaborate with a Pagan Diety?

Hence, if God gives the Antichrist his Destiny, perhaps He gives Odin Charge of another person's destiny, and indeed wants me to go down this path.

I'm not discrediting your beliefs and traditions and turning them Christian. I'm trying to reconcile this with the Christian text (Which already contradicts itself).
If they try to stop you from taking up the Cross of Christ and spreading His Word to sinners, then they are against life.

If they put up no resistance then they can be trusted.

AC is a slave, an errand boy to test humans.

The pagan gods and goddesses are always trying to gain followers. i have had Brigit, Azazel, Cronus and the Morrigan.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

AC is a slave, an errand boy .

Do you think the AC knows that about himself?
Old 20-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you think the AC knows that about himself?
If he is programmed to be the genius that he has been trained to be, then yes; he will know why he has 'suicide' stamped on his forehead.

All elitist families have their primary AC candidate ready. Its up to the AC spirit to decide which meat-suit to possess.

There are also peasant AC's out there at the ready for Plan-B, just in case all 13 elite families get killed off by the peasants if their controlled world economy collapses first.

If Venezuela had an elitist AC at the ready, they won't for much longer as the peasants are now starving with pitch-forks at the ready.
Old 20-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
God and the Angels can use the forces of nature (like thunder) as well.
But what would be the difference between an air elemental (lightning, thunder) and Zeus ?

Maybe it is now time for everyone to follow their heart and select a deity that they will happily work for.

If this is true, then Odin and Thor feel that you are willing to work for them as you have similar spiritual feelings.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
But what would be the difference between an air elemental (lightning, thunder) and Zeus ?

Maybe it is now time for everyone to follow their heart and select a deity that they will happily work for.

If this is true, then Odin and Thor feel that you are willing to work for them as you have similar spiritual feelings.
I don't think the Antichrist would be able to accomplish much unless he was really cute and charming to win the hearts of women.

Regarding thunder Dieties....it doesn't mean more than one person /entity / spirit can't have the same..... Michael is the Archangel of war, there are likely billions of other spirits that are as well
Old 21-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't think the Antichrist would be able to accomplish much unless he was really cute and charming to win the hearts of women.
Or a big fat wallet.

Imagine if the economy collapsed, the AC pops up, opens up a trade route with aliens and thus creates a global currency.

Then to jump start the New World economy, he gives everyone 1 million credits to everyone who accepts the chip in their right hand or forehead.

6.5 billion people have been made very poor for a reason. That reason is to make them desperate for food and water.

Out of 6.5 billion poor people, who would turn down a free 1 million credits (assuming they would be similar to todays US Dollars) ?

Answer: very few people will say no.