Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-07-2018, 04:46 AM
Guide

Channeling & your interpretation

So im making these post based on some comments I read from another thread... in short there is a lot to be learned and it sometimes takes asking the right questions and being able to think about the answers given..... answers are not all ways given as answers.... possibly experiences... emotions.... etc... there a lot of ways one can learn....

So.... the question was along the lines of: Why are channeling from similar beings so different from each other when channeled by another....?

Well the short answer is because the person who is channeling is different from the other person who is channeling... people are going to channel higher energies through their ego.... ego in this case is a representation of all the things that make you ... you. Like games.... like birds... like music.... like cake.... riddles... etc... the things that make you who you are are essentially the things that will have an effect on the channeling....

I once got a reading from a guy who loved games... he could dive into your soul and see who you are and what you were here to learn.... this being would see everything as a video game because that is what he understood.... this was something that he found comfort in and of course anything negative coming in through a game filter especially 8-bit is not going to be very intimidating to the person... especially when the feeling of security matters for various reason....

this also applies to the channels level of intelligence... vocabulary... personality... orientation towards the light.... dislikes and likes...

Id also note that people or beings who have similar lives to you or the being that is being channel will come across more easier for them as they are closer in vibration there for energy will flow easier than others...

this is a short post to encourage questions... ask a way and we will help shed light... :)
Old 07-07-2018, 04:53 AM
Knower

I agree. When I teach people, I call that your filter. We are like receivers that are focusing the energy that forms itself into words through our own personal filter. It cannot be any other way. Like you say, each of our filters is created though our personal life experience, and is unique to all others.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:03 AM
Guide

You are right in that. How we interpret things can be very different. Different beings will react to you differenly to adapt to your personality. Different beings themselves may have different opinions. We might ask slightly different questions, slightly different structured to see it, and all kinds of emotional biased we can have.

It’s just different that way. I guess there’s no sure answer for anything in the spiritual world either. And yes, it’s easier to contact beings with similar personalities and backgrounds because of similar vibrations. The more different the vibration, the more energy it takes to contact them I have a habit of being able to mostly contact humor filled and analytic Higher Beings for a reason, but oh well.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Master
Mm...this is why if I ever learn to channel at all, I want to be a trance channeler. Call me old school, but I do not want my view of things coloring the message being spoken in any way.

Whatever comes out, I feel...is meant to be taken by the hearer as it is...that it is worded and enunciated exactly for the person you are channeling for. This belief isn't as strong when it comes to general channelings to uplift humanity, but rather the ones specific for people, like channeling their guides and such.

That said, I respect conscious channelers nonetheless...they are just as skilled, maybe even moreso since they have to filter out what stuff comes from ego and such.
Takes a high level of knowing the self and discernment. Sometimes with trance channelers, you do NOT know who the heck you're channeling, can't feel their energies at all as you are unconscious. You're safer doing conscious channeling and far less likely to contact a demon or something by accident.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Master

During channeling / regressions, the receiived information is affected both by the beliefs of the subject (channel / regressee), and of the people closely participating in the experience (scribe / regressor). This is the reason that honest people come up with significantly different models about afterlife. During those experiences, both contributors' (subject and facilitator) subconscious get in contact and participate. The "reading" affects the data.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:21 AM
Master
Hi everyone,

When I channel, I use telepathy so I hear the words in my mind. To be able to receive messages, I must shove my conscious mind to the side so I won't be thinking about the incoming message. The better I stand aside, the easier the flow of words coming to me by whomever I channel. I also must be conscious so I can write the words as they come to me. It is a balance between not thinking and writing while I act as a scribe. Soon as I stop to think on what I received, the words stop coming to me. Thankfully, I can pick up where I left off to receive the remainder of the message.

It takes practice to shut down your thoughts. The better you can stand aside, the less interference you have from your filters and the clearer the message. When I first learned how to channel, I was channeling practically every day for messages to write down. So, practice, practice and more practice. That's the only way to gain experience and learn your mode of channeling which requires you to stand aside.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)