Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Knower
Fight for your life or sing your death song?

Do you believe when you get diagnosed with a life limiting disease that it's god calling you back? Would you put up a fight for your life, research, radically change your diet change or do you think you should accept that what is happening to you is natural and sing your death song?

Spiritual growth and the death process are very connected. If we accept we are going to die, we can give the process conscious participation and support the process in ways such as resting more; staying balanced physically, emotionally, and mentally; not getting concerned about the process and staying in a high vibration and light.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Master

It all depends. You have to always do what you believe is right for you.

Spiritual growth is what you believe spiritual growth is, not what others say. It isn't decided neither by majority, nor by majority, can't even be rationalized by yourself. The only way is to turn toward inside, ask, and know the answer.

Surely, when dealing with life's trivialities use your judgement and common sense, but even then only cautiously consider others' views and opinions.

When dealing with life limiting diseases one has to also consider the impact on one's loved ones, not to be a burden, not to be selfish.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Master

When I was young I would have fought.

Now that I am getting older I wouldn't fight. I'd surrender.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:56 AM
Master
I can't speak on death and its relation to spirituality too much because I'm inept in that field, but I do know what it takes in life to have the best chance at sustaining it. In fact when we fight against life that is when disease comes. If we follow the laws of life and nature, disease is unwelcome. That means generally taking the Earth as it is and not distorting it before we put it into, on, or around or body, for that is the main detrimental activity.

deviation and deprivation of nature causes disease, disorder, and death. so the key is to stop fighting against the body and natural order. revitalize and fuel it with fresh foods, especially fruits. and staying away from artificial or synthetic products and ingredients in anything you use or have near you, if possible. You can also benefit from all the wonderful offerings of Earth likes its various herbs and other natural remedies. there is one place it is okay to meddle with nature in certain ways, but only certain ways. ie most food becomes damaging when cooked or processed, but with herbs you can heat or process them and they retain or may perhaps increase their healing efficacy. essential oils are a highly processed product, yet essentially they are just something purified in a way that abides by natural laws in my opinion. I mean a plant may long die, but if you extract its essential oils, without chemicals, then it can remain alive and beneficial for a much longer time. however if you process and extract and mutate herbs and natural substances to create something like prescription drugs. natural laws have been violated and thus the end product becomes toxic. figuring out what exactly nature or the divine wants or allows is the trickiest part, but we do have access to a lot of the answers thankfully.

We can also heal the body and help return it to its harmonious state of homeostasis by consuming the Earth in simpler ways of contact, like grounding by walking barefoot on a beach or in a garden, bathing in the Sun or being by sources of water, especially rapidly moving ones like waterfalls. Spending too much time indoors especially with absence of nature in our home, or have high exposure to technological machines like computers, wifi, tv, lots of electricity and so on is also damaging to us.

The easy answer is to just be immersed in nature and feed the body the foods it's designed to eat, which assessing biology and physiology does seem to be frugivorous. but all sorts of raw fresh foods can help a great deal with healing. the open secret most are oblivious of is that there is a system inside the body that is responsible for managing waste, and it works quite well. anything we put into our bodies, the body will try to gain as much nutrition and nourishment and positivity from it that it can. what it can't use must be disposed of, via the lymphatic system which is complex and involves multiple organs and channels. Most disease is rooted in the lymphatic system because it gets overburdened and unable to keep performing as it is supposed to. The body tries to do what it can to rid itself of waste, but too often it has no choice but to get desperate. that is how all sorts of abnormalities are formed.. and most abnormalities you will find, from pimples to cysts to tumors, have something in common, and that is lymph fluid. the only other main fluid the body has besides water is blood, so the lymphatic fluid is a pretty big deal, yet most understand little about it, if they've even heard of it. it is basically everything fat and acid based, which most waste is.

Astringent fruits are the lymphatic system's best friend. Fruits are the most obvious choice of food, if you think about it. or imagine yourself in the middle of a dessert and you come upon a garden with all sorts of things. Fruits (which can include common vegetables that have seeds because they're technically fruit) are the most hydrating and satisfying. and the quickest digesting. Some fruits can be digested in less than half an hour while most complex carbohydrates and proteins can take more than a few hours to finish digesting, if digestion can even get successfully completed. Fruits are the most beautiful and if you pluck them you don't necessarily have to kill the plant they come from in order to get them. Sometimes they just fall to the ground or into your lap. Anyways, they are full of a lot of goodness especially antioxidants and phytonutrients and good candy for the brain and nervous system. They have a high vibration and magnetic properties. A lot of intricacies about them go beyond simple science, clearly they are the most divine foods and benefit us on multiple levels. Fructose sugar from fruit doesn't even require insulin and the krebs cycle and all that which glucose does (though fruits contain glucose too) but it is instead absorbed into the body by a process called diffusion.

An important thing though, is because they are so quickly digesting, you want to follow proper food combining rules and don't interrupt their digestion by say eating a sandwich right after fruit or vice versa, because then digestion won't complete and the body has to deal with more waste as a result. Now fruits are just the most ideal food, but obviously most will not want to live on just fruits. Some vegetables and especially young leafy greens, and a bit of nuts and seeds can be good too. Fruits will heal the body the best though and reverse disease better than any other food. However some people are so toxic that they can't even tolerate fruit so they may have to work up to it. but most shouldn't have an issue as long as they follow food combining rules, or eat mostly mono-meals ie one thing at a time, as animals in nature generally would.

well ok I guess that is the main stuff I'd like to say on the matter of disease, besides obviously exercising and moving or using the body, and brain and spirit in certain ways is also integral to the best health and wellbeing. but I just wanted to add something here because people deserve to understand the truth about diseases and know it is not just something that happens to them. It is not our fault that we are misguided, especially by the mainstream, and don't understand how to treat our bodies properly.. but we can find this information and insight and honor it. It is just about honoring nature and the animating force that we share with it around us, because we are nature too, and need it to survive and thrive.