Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Master
[quote=BigJohn]People are attracted to a crystal, rock or gemstone, by the attraction of the person with the crystal, rock or gemstone. I would say the attraction is very similar to when a person sees somebody they are attracted to. This would mean the spirit of the crystal, rock or gemstone has an active role in seeking each other out. Some people actually her the calling.

I am not sure how to ask this question. But I seem to drop and lose all forms of rosy quartz. Literally, it drops from my hands unties from round my neck. I lost a necklace that I had just strung last week. I had felt that perhaps there was too much rosy quartz in it, because it can seem to over power my heart, if that makes sense.

Is this possible? My son also lost his bracelet from the same strand of beads that we purchased this summer.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Master
[quote=Anala]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
People are attracted to a crystal, rock or gemstone, by the attraction of the person with the crystal, rock or gemstone. I would say the attraction is very similar to when a person sees somebody they are attracted to. This would mean the spirit of the crystal, rock or gemstone has an active role in seeking each other out. Some people actually her the calling.

I am not sure how to ask this question. But I seem to drop and lose all forms of rosy quartz. Literally, it drops from my hands unties from round my neck. I lost a necklace that I had just strung last week. I had felt that perhaps there was too much rosy quartz in it, because it can seem to over power my heart, if that makes sense.

Is this possible? My son also lost his bracelet from the same strand of beads that we purchased this summer.

The problem might not be with the Rose Quartz but the material you are using to string the beads, the clasp, ring, rtc. you are using.

I would say practice will make perfect.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Master
[quote=BigJohn]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala

The problem might not be with the Rose Quartz but the material you are using to string the beads, the clasp, ring, rtc. you are using.

I would say practice will make perfect.

Thanks! I will keep practicing. I figure the person who finds it needs it more than me.
Old 19-12-2018, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Here's a link about crystal formations. Scott Cunningham has a book about
crystals and also metals.

Thank you for the link! I have popped it open a few times and it has a wealth of information!
Old 16-01-2019, 04:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

As for cord: some people find leather offensive. Cloth, silk cords are a lot cheaper and are affordable.

May I ask why some people find leather offensive? Is it because it's from an animal? If so, faux leather is better, right?