Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 04-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Supporting pagans

I write this in the paganism forum since we are the ones known to be in most opposition to christians.

I see teachers as two types - teacher inside and teacher outside.

Here I am teacher outside now.

The christians play a game where they through reading the bible and suggesting it for people, keeps other people (like pagans) away from it - because of their history of violence against us, their condemning attitude and that they are through charity so good that we can't compete or feel at home with it.

That's how they blind the pagans (I know the hate one can feel) and they keep us from reading the bible.

As a pagan though, I would recommend that you in addition to celebrating nature and magick - go ahead and read some of the bible now and then. Knowing the enemies weakness can be a good thing you might need one day.

You know the meaning of the word cross? What if christians have crossed over and are evil on the outside of paradise, and the pagans actually are the good and the honest?

We understand the christians more by using ritual macick (they use it in real life with their words and doings). That's why I suggest that pagans and wiccans should read their bible too - to know the enemy and defend ourself better.

Just think how they with their behavior tries to keep other honestly good people away from the bible...

We can actually win this battle between good and evil.

PS! I don't just see teachers as teacher inside and teacher outside. I also see friends as friend inside and friend outside.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:01 AM
Master
i'm not in either camp minxoto.
i don't see the need for competing and i don't actively practice it,
nor do i recommend that people engage in competing (except for laughs).
i believe that humanity is "one thing", a unity, and that "a house divided
cannot stand" [Mark 3:25]

blessed be, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 04-05-2016, 02:21 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Now I'm a teacher outside again. You have to find out yourself if I'm a friend inside or a friend outside.

My body is my house, my temple.

I cannot stand without divided legs.

PS! Christian is a bad guy and he has a bad gang of followers known as "The Christian's"

That's divided christians. Divided with a '
Old 08-05-2016, 03:27 PM
I am sorry Christians are so blinded by their beliefs;
and that their beliefs cause separation...sigh, and their ugly past
of murders.
I love Jesus' teachings, what we know of them, but I am not a Christian
according to the Nicene Creed.

Yes, knowing the enemy is important in business, politics, the ego or anything else.

Love to Pagans and Wiccans...xxoo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Master
Why not summon guardian spirits that will protect you.

In terms of curses, if a curse is justified then the summoners' attacker suffers. If the curse is unjustified, the summoner gets hit x10 fold.

So if Christians have to go by what Jesus said, 'Those who live by the sword, die by the sword', then if they take the law into their own hands (again), then your summoned spirit will have every right to kill them as the Spirit of the Lord will not be there to protect them.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:34 PM
Knower

I really don't understand this mentality that all Christians are the enemy. Most Christians today are ambivalent about Pagans. There are even a few Pagans who are Christo-Pagans, and other "witchcraft" traditions that borrow heavily from Catholicism (Vodou, Benedicaria, etc.).

As Tristan said, Christians are commanded to be peaceful and to never attack someone without justification. If you feel you're under attack, you could summon a guardian spirit. But you should also take care not to release negative emotions toward others into the world yourself, because that can have disastrous consequences for you as well.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Master
If you actually took the time to speak to a real "Pagan" you would realize that there is no "enemy".

ANY "Pagan" I have ever come in contact with has been aligned with the belief that we are all one - we are all connected on this planet - and that universal love and acceptance is the way to move forward.

Christians are the ones who see others as enemy's.

Placing your Christian Ideologies on other belief systems will not get you very far.

It seems like there is a lot of displaced resentment regarding your need to defend your beliefs in this manner.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 13-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
There are even a few Pagans who are Christo-Pagans

Not to forget that there are Pagan-Christians too. I am one of them.

Crossing Borders: Combining Paganism and Gnostic Christianity
Old 13-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder
Without trying to pat myself on the back and tell myself what a great guy I am, I was a pagan for about six years or so, and when I decided that I could improve my personal spiritual practice by changing it and choosing Christianity, and to a certain extent other sorts of non-pagan paths and influences I had rejected before, I didn't do it out of some sort of angry episode. I saw Christianity and monotheism, Oneness, as something I hadn't seen it before; I therefore altered my relationship with it. That's all.

I remain curious about paganism because of my personal history with it. It's like knowing someone who used to be your girlfriend-- the relationship may be different now, but there's no need to manufacture a lot of drama when all that is really there is simply a sort of familiarity or, I don't know, not quite affection, even a dull distant kind, but familiarity certainly.

I have no desire to visit woe on paganism just because my practice of it was not as beneficial for me as I desired. Just because Christians in unenlightened times chose conflict with pagans doesn't make me want to duplicate these failures, anymore than I want to duplicate the way that whites treated blacks before civil rights, just because it happened in unenlightened times among my ancestors.

We're not going to get rid of each other, so we might as well get along!

And as always remember Wayne Dyer's great saying, "Petty tyrants may appear to us as petty and tyrannical, but they may be spiritual masters just disguised as petty tyrants, to teach us something that we didn't know we needed to learn." In this context, I would urge you to consider that to mean that we are not divided, not some of us horrible inquisitors and some of us blameless victims; we are all on the Divine path.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Knower
I have never met a pagan in my life, but I can tell that it is unjust how my religion persecuted (and killed) so many people because of their beliefs. You have my full support here.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."