Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder

The Prince of Light

Hello Dear Friends,

Let me warn everyone that this dream is very long a bit wired and uncommon from my regular type dreams.

Same night
Dream 1
I was young and pregnant a long with two other young girls in the same situation. Out of the two one seemed familiar and the other I don’t know. We were pregnant out of wedlock, frowned upon, away from society like in the old days.

Dream 2
We were nearing delivery and were taken to a hospital away from society. We gave birth by C section, they took the baby’s out and tighten our stomachs. At this point they jaded my baby to me in a dull baby blanket might have been white or gray? (This dream is in black and white) The young girl I mentioned above that I did not know was having a hard time dealing with the isolation and been band from society. She was an emotional reck. I and the other girl had excepted our path and were willing to deal with our future.

Dream 3
Since we were at the hospital we felt something was out of the ordinary and they had plans to take our baby’s. All three of us took our baby’s and ran away. We got into a ship. The ship was old and I didn’t see anyone aboard? Just the three of us on the main deck. In deep sea a storm, the ship moving from one side to the other, rain pouring, thunderstorm, and we are rocked from one side to the next. We are holding our baby’s tight not to let go. After that struggle the storm finally met its end. I look at my baby readjust the baby blanket and noticed that the girls have lost their babys to the storm.

Dream 4
I’m determined to keep my baby and will try my best to keep it safe. No mater how far I have traveled I feel this presence hovering over my head following me. This thought in my head: I have dedicated myself goodness and to help others. Why is this presence here? I don’t understand? I must follow my path and do everything in my power to keep my baby. I’m in a dark place in a town that serves one master. I must keep on trying to keep my baby. I’m determined to sacrifice and see this baby grow strong.

Dream 5
I am walking in this town and in my path see a powerful woman, (this woman if one of my lifetime friends) she has a strong presence and talks to me. She tells me I must wed to be able to support my baby. She directs me to see someone she knows. A man of power and states he will take me in. I walk to his house I knock and he opens, let’s me in and we talk. I noticed he’s not as powerful as he pretends to be, he’s intentions are not good? I can see right trough him. I leave his house with my baby. I go back to the path, walk and find a bar or brothel (What?) I see prostitutes, men, but I walk staring to the bartender. I ask if I can work as a waitress. He takes one look at me and tells me he can to hire me as a waitress but I can work as a prostitute. I hoop onto the bar and sit with my head all high and demand that he gives me a job since I will not use my body to make money. As I’m sitting at the bar legs crossed, firm, secure. I’m looking at him deep as he walks away. In his place I see a woman walking towards me. She is the owner and the woman in command. She takes one look at me and stares you are a powerful woman and I do have something for you. As soon as she said that, the brothel disappears everything is gone. Like from one dream to a complete new one and there he is. He called himself of the price of light the one that has been above my head. I’m just looking at him. He said generations, generations run trough your veins. You should be one of my brides the baby is mine. It’s time...your path has been a test. Your powers will come out you will see. As he is talking I see my whole life and see the eyes that have been looking at me through the shadows. Im not afraid and fighting to keep my baby and allow him to grow to be strong.

This dream is very interesting, in your opinion what do you think this is? I’m thinking this is an internal fight to find my balance. What do you think about the baby? Looks like I’ve been carrying the baby for quite some time? I don’t seem to what let go? Is it that I don’t want to let the dark side of me come out? From all beings why dream of the prince of light the husband of many brides? I’m not surprised but a bit curious.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:45 AM
Experiencer
The other two women represent your past and future. The woman who seemed familiar was your past; the woman who seemed scared is your future. You obviously are representing your present in this dream. The babies are the obstacles in your path along the way. Your path may not have been the most conventional so far, but you’re doing well for yourself. Your baby being wrapped in a dull blanket: Maybe you’re feeling stuck at the moment? Things aren’t going exactly as planned?

The other two women losing their babies in the storm seemed to represent a turning point that is coming soon in your life where you realize that the past struggles don’t matter all that much, and there is really no point in you worrying too much about your future, because you need to be focusing all your energy into making the most of the present. It seems once you recognize this and put forth the effort into this, you will feel empowered. Others will recognize the change in your outlook on life, and this will open doors for you.

I think the prince of light represents your inner darkness. We all have this, in the shadows as you put it. You seem to have trouble accepting this about yourself, maybe? But once you do find the balance in your life, as you said, it will be easier for you to accept this. You will find harmony in life, and satisfaction, and contentment.
Old 04-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect the dream is about your journey to find your authentic self and live your dreams as opposed to how everyone else thinks you should live. Sounds like you are breaking long standing patterns. Good dream.