Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Good point Sgt. Bubbles !

lol

Quote:
What makes her the final say in crystal energies ? Doesn't she just rehash

ah yes, I didn't meant to say that she is a leader figure of anything. was just saying that she is a known name among crystal lovers, and as a 'voice' via her book... so she should know better when speaking to general public.

Quote:
I won't say anything bad about her

I read on this forum some old posts some people know her personally and said she swears and curses like no other man lol. I don't know why they are surprised, she is a crystal enthusiast, not an empath. Maybe she might be sensible to crystal energy as well, but that doesn't mean everybody is perfect lol.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

If you heat a crystal, it makes the energy inside go crazy. Btw, if you freeze them, it does the opposite. BD
Old 14-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Experiencer
Hi Bubbles ! Thanks for the response. I am sorry if I implied that you yourself put Judy on a pedestal for worship, I just meant that her name gets thrown around a lot, and thought this curious as to the general perception by many for her to be some kind of oracle.

And again, I would like to tread lightly on saying anything against her, as I don't know her personally and I'm sure she knows a lot about crystals...as she would if it's her job to make money off them.

Just seems to me that most of her info can be found in other, older texts. I find it crazy that the Chinese have written about this stuff for millennia but nobody ( well, some including me ) are searching for original documentation on their texts. Fascinating stuff really. Some would say the Chinese taught the world how to use crystals.
Old 14-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
@Crystal canuck I agree, I think we need to go back scouting for old literature, besides intuition. Besides rehashed info from one another and added some extra little details based on other's personal intuition.

@Eyov va Lupe This is very true. I remember I feel my Garnet really powerful on many areas when is summer and it recharges itself under the hot sun for a few minutes.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal queen
Im curious what all of you think of aura quartz. I personally own two pieces, and both are clear quartz none of that dyed stuff. I love the angel aura tower I have, and I highly dislike dyed pieces so I think there must have been a reason I got it. I am extremely picky when I buy crystals, and I rarely pick based on physical appearance.

Hello

I thought I would put a bit about what Aura Quartz is here so that others know how it comes to be. I personally have some in jewelry but I do not think I have wore it at all.

It is said to have healing powers and properties. I know that quartz has a great value in its raw form or made into a generator I have some that are amazing. I do not think that as a Reiki Master I could ever use something man created or altered on someone.

What is Angel Aura Quartz?

Angel Aura Quartz Crystal is a high vibration stone created from the result of a special process involving platinum and silver. The resulting Angel Aura Quartz Crystals exhibit brilliant, dazzling flashes of iridescent rainbow colors on silvery surfaces. At first, the quartz crystals are heated to a extremely high temperature then vacuum coated with fine vaporized precious metals. The result is that these metals bonded to the crystal’s surface creating the angelic rainbow sheen that is a hallmark of Angel Aura Quartz. The resulting crystals exhibit brilliant, dazzling flashes of iridescent rainbow colors on silvery surfaces.

Lynn
Old 07-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Guide
I love the aura quartz family. They're all technically man made although their original form is just clear quartz. I find them to be just as healing as other crystals. i work specifically with the faery and angelic realm, so that may be why I've had such positive experiences with them?
Old 07-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
I myself am a member of the Citrine Police patrol as well.

What do you thing about the fact that Judy Hall's Crystal Bible talks about Citrine and shows pictures of heated amethyst? Out of all the people, shouldn't she know better?
Why? Because heat-treated amethyst IS citrine.
The heat-treated version has the qualities that people seek in citrine. Natural citrine has entirely different qualities and is not what most people are looking for.
Fact it has been heat-treated doesn't mean it isn't powerful.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I love the aura quartz family. They're all technically man made although their original form is just clear quartz. I find them to be just as healing as other crystals. i work specifically with the faery and angelic realm, so that may be why I've had such positive experiences with them?
I bought an Angel Aura quartz not too long ago. It's an Arkansas crystal that's been treated. I like Arkansas crystals, the newer ones especially.
I also love rainbow colours, especially if they're more pastel rainbow. So beautiful! It's a really nice crystal!
Old 08-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Guide

I try to stay away from them with the exception of some Aura quartzes. I really do dislike using Titanium though, feels like the crystals are smothered using it.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Administrator
I only use or collect crystal that feel ok when I hold it.you can tell by the vibration it gives off if its good for you

Namaste