Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
And yet the most shallow of pools is not as deep as a vast ocean..

Still this is a lack in your spirituality, not a lack in the depth of you.

Now the force is not discovered in any of the movies, it kinda already exist as part of the movies. I like how the revenge of the sith portray the light side as a path to the dark side. As for your questions then the answer is that I am an anarchist, so I believe in harmony without force hahaha that is kinda funny.

If you just need a boost for your own truth (ego) with all your rants, then please notice I do not believe in truth
Old 02-01-2016, 02:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Still this is a lack in your spirituality, not a lack in the depth of you.
This is the science area of the forum, that's why I hang out here, it's in this part of the forum that you actually need to say something of substance or it will possibly be challenged. It would be nice if you brought to the table something better than ambiguous personal judgments and observations that lack any substance.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:28 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Early conceptions of spirituality didn't view divinity as God or arguably even as Gods plural, but as "numen" or an invisible force that guides and determines things in the material world. I've always taken "the force" in Star Wars to be a vague allegory for spiritual power.

OB has a cool idea here that I have sometimes considered myself, which is that if spiritual power were more tangible, you would get people being spiritual for material reasons which would probably be bad. Maybe that's what the "dark side" is?
Old 02-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

This the science and spirituality thread.

1} Spirit-1 = spirit-of-intent ergo metpahysical-1 mind/intellect/concept involvment.
--------------line-of-demarcation----------------------------------

2} Spirit-2 = fermions, bosons and any collection thereof,
...occupied space....

3} Spirit-3 positive shaped gravity,
...occupied space and my speculation regarding shape...

4} Spirit-4 negative shaped dark energy.
..occupied space and my speculation regarding shape....

In regards to 1, 2, and 3 I believe there is more than just two sides of any alledged Star Wars force i.e. with my scenarios involving a single torus a 3D vectorial great tube, of a 2D great circle,

and specific pattern collections of great tubes as spherical particle integrities, then, we may say that,

1} outer positive shaped surface() force of nodal events,

2} inside the tube of nodal events,--time as charged fermions and bosons ---^^^^ one half of sine-wave ^v^v^v^v~~~
3} inside the tube of nodal events-- time as charged fermions and bosons --vvvvvv as one half of sine-wave ^v^v^v^v~~~~

4} inner negative shape surface of nodal events

So Star Wars is dualistic force scenario sort to like two sides of a coin, whereas with my torus scenario I envision at last three primary forces;

1} outer surface

2} inside--- may include inside surface as well as body of tube

3} inner surface

However, can we envision another force that involves the integration of two more tubes as a spherical particle?

This may be accomplished by another type of charge involved I'm not sure that is nesccesary. I think they integrate via charge trajectories/fingers of time.

Like gears meshing into each other.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
~ or as ^v =sine-wave
^v = electric force = one half of a photon{ bosonic force }
v^ - magnetic force = one half of a photon{ bosonic force }
These two sine-waves above co-functionally operate at 90 degrees to each other as the one integral photon.
The photon and a few other forces, weak force and gluons{ strong sub-nuclear } are their own anti-particle because there charges balance.
In geometry the tetrahedron is the only polyhedron that is its own dual.
Gravity{ contractive/attractive } and dark energy{ repulsive/expansive } give the appearence of being diametrically opposing forces, even if they are just shapes of spacetime.
To be clear, neither gravity nor dark energy have ever been quantized i.e. directly observed.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 02-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance & Rite
OB has a cool idea here that I have sometimes considered myself, which is that if spiritual power were more tangible, you would get people being spiritual for material reasons which would probably be bad. Maybe that's what the "dark side" is?
Thank you L&R, that's it exactly! Essentially we are still working off a cave-mans brain, with physical concerns being our primary focus. People like thinking they are spiritual when they say and see "spiritually approved" stuff, but they will still be translating what stimulus comes their way in accordance with primal priorities.

When the atom bomb was first used it was like magic for those who think in terms of military strategy. There was one high ranking adviser who was lobbying president Eisenhower persistently for the need to immediately bomb Russia into submission with the new weapon before Russia got one of their own. In this guys eye it simply made good sense to strike while the iron was hot, even if it meant killing millions upon millions in the process. Thankfully Eisenhower was more swayed by his inner humanity than he was by such military-infused logic.

Essentially this is what the movie star wars it telling us. Too much power, learned too quickly, without a deep infusion of wisdom is like giving a caveman the codes to a nuclear arsenal and then watching him try and use this new weapon to hunt mastodons.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder

If you think about it, there had to be a beginning with one force initiating that beginning. Being the one force had certain limitations. There had to be a means to define that which was to be defined, and it is relative dynamics that accomplished that. Everything has to be defined to be expressed into what we see as reality. It is dark that defines light, down that defines up, and evil that defines good. There would be no means to express this force if that where no so. This force can be utilized for good, or not good, its all relative. however we should remember that for every action, there is a reaction. You could call it karma, the great teacher. I truly enjoy all the people on this site, and the great conversations. I am grateful to have found you guys.