Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Mabispo

I channeled a soldier.

I used to channel to some friends, but I used to get more help messages, specially to people who´s going through bad times, there are beings that always talk through me to people that needs help.

Once I was trying to channel like psychograph.
So I got connect with a soldier.

I could see tanks, the battlefield on the coast, mud, lots of soldiers, and while i was seeing this imagines, he was saying, the devil´s came to earth (which I understand was the attackers) we used to be happy, ( then i could see the picture of his sister called Elvira, like an black and white old portray of her hanging on the wall) and he was saying, help me, help us.

The psychography was exactly:

Cold, war, sea tanks (I could see them), despair, courage. Elise. Help us from dark, demons on earth. He came to us, we must be strong, fight, trips up front, planes (water mood feel) Belize sorrow.
Help! Help! Takes us away from here! Save us!

I got a bit frightened with it, anxious but I closed my eyes and started sending love, peace, harmony an asking the angels and God and all the positive energies to hold their hand and guide them to the light and protect them. After the meditation i did for them i got: Obrigado (thank you in my mother tongue)

Later i was doubting myself, and even spoke with my partner and he was like, i think is Berlin not Belize, then i decided to google berlize and war and i found the
Battle of St. George's Caye on wikipedia. In Belize, on the cost, war.

Anybody any thoughts?
Old 21-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Master

Can you clarify what sea tanks mean? combat vehicles floating and firing while afloat, or tanks as in floatation devices? Also the mentioned planes, were they landing on the water?
Old 21-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Mabispo

The tanks how he showed to me, was tanks as in floatation devices and the planes was flying, not landing on the water, but they did fly quite close, not too high.
Old 21-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Mabispo

and the planes colours was like green and brown..
Old 21-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Master

Very well. In northeastern France there are two places, one called Berlize and the other Berlitz, close to the German border and various rivers. There was tenacious fighting here with many dead both in ww1 and ww2; german, french, belgian, american and I think british soldiers all contributed their blood to the soil. This was a precious frontier for all parties; the broad rivers were perfect defences if you could but hold the bridges. The color combination of the planes you mention could equally be found on german, british and american planes in this theatre of war.

One more question. You refer to the woman as Elvira first, then Elise?
Old 21-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Mabispo

Interesting.

I only copy everything that i wrote down when i did the channeling, but i can remember the woman name is Elvira, and Elise was when i was trying to get the place name before it came fully as Belize.