Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Knower
Question A question in psychometry and our senses

Does anyone know that if you hang on to an item of a past loved one, esp metal, does your energy diminish the energy of the past loved one in whom the item belonged to? I am inheriting a bracelet. I want to carry it around me for luck and keeping that person in mind but I'm afraid to touch it already because I want to preserve that person's energy to it.

A few questions on the senses if anyone knows.

Hearing: Can spirits put a song in your head or could they hear you play a song in your head? Since they could hear what you're thinking, can it be the same with music?

Tasting: can spirits actually taste through a human? I quit smoking seven months ago and haven't been near anyone who smokes. Lately I've been craving cigarettes and certain foods, esp when there IS in fact a spirit present..

Does anyone know about any of this???
Old 09-12-2014, 01:05 PM
jadeany

when there IS in fact a spirit present..
Old 09-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame
Does anyone know that if you hang on to an item of a past loved one, esp metal, does your energy diminish the energy of the past loved one in whom the item belonged to? I am inheriting a bracelet. I want to carry it around me for luck and keeping that person in mind but I'm afraid to touch it already because I want to preserve that person's energy to it.

It has been my experience (both personally and having read things of others that were inherited by these others), that the spirit who originally owned the item will still be connected. If you inherited the piece, know that the previous owner will be happy that you use said item, whether it is jewelry and you wear it or if it is a kitchen item and you use it to cook with. Doing so, keeps the original owner of the item in your heart and thoughts. This brings them more joy in heaven and keeps htem close to you as well. Don't be afraid to touch it or to wear it. This will make the spirit very happy and keep them close to you.

I practice psychometry and have held items that had passed on to multiple people and I am still able to pick up on all the previous owners of said item. Some people whom I read for in this way use the item frequently and others do not.

Quote:
A few questions on the senses if anyone knows.

Hearing: Can spirits put a song in your head or could they hear you play a song in your head? Since they could hear what you're thinking, can it be the same with music?
yes, they can. just like they can put messages into your head. Sometimes they communicate with us telepathically. Generally, if they are putting a song into your head, it has a special meaning they are trying to convey to you. Is it 'your song'? Is there something about that song that brings that particular spirit to mind? Is there an answer to a problem for you in that song? Pay attention to it and see!

Quote:
Tasting: can spirits actually taste through a human? I quit smoking seven months ago and haven't been near anyone who smokes. Lately I've been craving cigarettes and certain foods, esp when there IS in fact a spirit present..
yes, I am sure of this too. I am a medium and hvae experienced both sides of this. Often when I bring through a spirit, they allow me a taste of their favorite foods-and I can taste it very distinctly--even down to knowing what specific/special herbs they may put in this particular food item. I've also had spirits come to me to tell me that they so were wanting a certain food item--(one spirit that comes to mind wanted a specific cookie he loved in life)--and the daughter of this spirit laughed when she c. her mom to find out her mom had a sudden desire to make that same cookie at the time of the reading. Her mom even mentioned to her that she hadn't made them since 'dad' died, and not sure why she felt the need to make them, because she didn't really care much for that cookie herself. Well, we had the answer as to her sudden need!

Quote:
Does anyone know about any of this???
I also was visited by a spirit who assured me they were doing okay in heaven and that he and his friend, (who also passed away) had decided to open their own ice cream business there. I didn't realize they would have ice cream parlors there, but got to thinking about it and even my own father mentioned he was taking golfing lessons there. (he NEVER had any interest in golf what so ever in life). Also, another spirit family came through once for a loved one letting her know they were about to go shopping together. So apparently some spirits own stores and sell goods still too.

Hope this helps you to feel better about wearing that bracelet. When you put it on, think of the loved one you inherited it from and tell them hello and thank you for the lovely bracelet! They'll appreciate that. :)