Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-10-2014, 02:38 AM
talking crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly13
Hi, I was recently told that am bipolar and when I went to see the doctor he asked me a load of questions he asked me if I felt more at one with with nature and if I have became more aware of my senses both of which I answered yes but I thought I was becoming more aware due to spiritual awakening not mental illness so now feeling very confused and in doubt
Yes! This patriarchal system LABELS LABELS LABELS. Where once some of us would have been burned at the stake, now we would be locked up, labelled, then medicated. Witches! Now, bipolar or schizophrenic. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but I truly see it for exactly what it is: a label. I do have more intense ups and downs, and I have heard voices and had visions, and strange otherworldly and out-of-body experiences. I am an incredibly sensitive person. This can all cause some struggles, at times, but that is because the society we live in does not accept or embrace these differences, but rather, it seeks to smite them out with drugs and hospitals and fear and oppression. And we must hurry hurry hurry, we must conform, and we must produce and consume produce and consume!! It's not set up for me, but I'll make my way anyway. And I'll embrace the term witch above bipolar.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are tests now that rule out much of the mental illness if you find the right Dr and the right path of understandings. More and more its being accepted that hearing voices good one's and bad one's is not always being unwell or unstable mentally.

I faced that growing up I shut down discussions on what went on with me and at 16 honeslty was ready to take my life over it all. I had a teacher/councellor at school adivise me some on what I was dealing with and I started to understand I was a Medium. I could talk to the dead and that was OK.

At the age of 18 I did get checked out, and found that I was fine, that I simply has awareness that was not quite the norm. At 25 I met a man that was an inspiration to me on so many levels. He worked a small church on skid row in a large city, and at one time he was a homeless man so called suffering from mental illness. No matter the meds he was put on nothing helped. He wondered into the church one night and was given work there to do in keeping things clean. He said that one night God talked to him and told him he was OK and well, that he had a voice to share from God. He went on to do more and more work and hear the messages clearer and clearer to go on to be a minister and run the outreach program. He was gifted not mental. So the meds would not work. I learned from him that one could find peace with it all but truly one was always one foot on that path to not being what is called sane. Its OK its normal, we are so fragile mentally on so many levels that we could all slip away.

I work with the darkest of energies at times and I take on what other's would maybe run from, but too I know well that is the work I came in to do in this life. I trust in that I am protected and guided and that I will be safe.

I had to get the school on board with my three kids when they too started to deal with the issues of life they too share. To have some professionals say to me OMG I wonder on how many I missed "gifts" in over the years. That when Empathic and Spirits were explained it made sense to my children's issues.

We are all sane and insane on so many levels what we need to find is that place in ourself that accepts whom and what we are. Not to worry so much on what others think and feel. If we are OK and we function then we are well and fine.

Lynn
Old 22-10-2014, 05:57 AM
Suspended

Spiritual wisdom has always know that the Holy Heavenly atmosphere can attack us....they called it possesSION.
SION an ancient wisdom regarding transmisSION and converSION.

If an Alchemist converted the ancients knew by identification circumstances that they would cause a converSION in the atmospheric wavelength transmitting information into NATURE and nature would gain an attack.

Millions of years ago Atlantis, an older Earth as origin life, had a stone body with a huge amount of crystal inlaid in it. Human beings destroyed this Earth life by conversion. They got incinerated by a UFO star attack. Archaeological evidence of artifacts millions of years ago demonstrate this happened, for the artifacts are found inside of coal beds and stone.

The Earth's atmosphere was replaced by gases that came out of the stone, called the dead tombs of Planet Earth. The holy spirit therefore gained healing and returned to form the New Earth Heaven called the Christ Holy Ox....Oxygen.

Evidence of our pre history demonstrates that healthy human skeletons along with denatured ape like human skeletons lived at the same time as dinosaurs, just like small reptiles did. This demonstrates that spirit life, came directly as a light spirit out of light into the Earth's atmosphere and manifested into Nature as an organic being.

Since the atmospheric condition has been amassing, radiation signals from this star attack have been blocked out. DNA changed from its mutated state into a returned healing state. DNA started to improve. By evidence DNA would not have completely healed itself from atmospheric brain attacks until the Year 2012 as a calculated end to an 8000 year old India nucleation attack.

Therefore by evidence, African human beings the oldest population on Earth still had a bloodline defect....sickle cell.

Other human beings (not being ignorant) were still not beautiful by reference to receiving correctly healed wavelengths.

Other human beings gained defected cells and blood causing many illnesses, that still had not healed.

Other human beings gained brain attacks, that were not healed.

Therefore by reference and through the love of our family, they are not mentally disturbed, they are attacked by evil imagery in the wavelengths.

If you notice that when a human being suffers an acute temperature, it affects their brain chemistry. They still are loving beings, but at times cannot use their personal status to enable them to communicate in life as others who are healed. They still love us but suffer from intellectual behavior problems.

I have worked with these humans and as a spiritual healer became aware of their life circumstance.

I know that mental health is no different to a human being hearing evil spirits or being attacked by evil spirits. Unlike healthy human beings, they cannot change their brain channels to stop hearing the attack. They are dreadfully submitted to very terrible images that cause their feelings to be disturbed.

How ancient science hurt our family....they are still suffering because their wavelengths unlike many of us, had not yet healed.

If Scientists did not commit our life to further attacks by apply converSION applications, we would have healed. Instead once again we are all being attacked by their evil...their reasoning to have a resource for personal greed.
Old 25-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Checkmate.

It depends on how functional the individual is. If they can function well in society and have no issues otherwise, it can be accepted as mediumship as oppose to mental illness. I believe in Brazil they have accredited mediums and I found some research on how they distinguish (but I forgot and cannot post links yet)
Old 01-11-2014, 06:20 AM
Experiencer
You guys should check out this thread here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=59555
I myself had this question. And members that added to this post made many good points on the matter.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Experiencer

The voices that schizophrenics hear are just their own thoughts being vocalized in their heads, I explained this to my son who is schizophrenic and he agreed with me and seems to be a bit more at peace with his illness now :)
Old 04-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
The voices that schizophrenics hear are just their own thoughts being vocalized in their heads, I explained this to my son who is schizophrenic and he agreed with me and seems to be a bit more at peace with his illness now :)

Hi,

I never like to see an advanced human skills defined as an illness. I can appreciate why we use the term however the gifted person must understand this ability for what it is. A natural telepathic at this time society is a forerunner within our culture. Eventually everyone will be as he is some day.

The illness is that our professionals are not yet educated enough to understand these distinctions. I do my best to teach about these things. Evolution happens slowly.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-11-2014, 06:06 AM
Suspended

Mental health and spirit possession was a known incident the ancients realized they caused by applying stone conversions.

Converting matter called magic by the ancients caused natural wavelengths in the atmosphere to convert to form the sound wavelength to allow for conversion of matter.

This places the healed and gained atmospheric natural spiritual sound to change, and when the human hears it, it alters the brain concepts.

This is why mental health has a similar condition to that of spiritual possession, as the ancients called SION, the holy condition.

They understood this circumstance as they used transmisSION in the pyramid/temple relay for conversions. They knew that they caused a burning of the atmospheric wavelengths which formed the brain condition many humans are now self expressing.

Therefore schizophrenia is a world wide increasing brain/mind/spirit circumstance we are inheriting because of scientific occult experiments being transmitted through our atmosphere, causing wavelength conversions.

This is not a telepathic circumstance, it is an inherited brain dysfunction that causes the human being to suffer the consequences of science and its unnatural changes.

Hearing voices has always been known to be evil, this is why the ancients mistreated any human suffering with a mental health condition, as they considered them possessed by evil. Yet the circumstance demonstrates that burning wavelengths as we witness as UFO fallout burning bodies attacks the human mind and creates/causes the condition to be gained.

We are all witnessing the denaturing of our spirit and spiritual life, and the ability to be at peace in our own minds. This disturbing evolution science is giving us demonstrates why ancient human beings acted without due care, as the brain function of our life is diminishing.

Spiritual wisdom is an effect of self choice, not a purposeful gained attack. Spirit is a chosen purpose and is a controlled purpose for real and true spirit is a loving, kind being who does not cause unnatural effects or suffering of the spirit.

By ancient spiritual evidence our atmosphere, Holy Heaven was returning a healing spirit body to its presence....the Christ God healing its spirit to return to the God state from which it had been removed.

Ancient wisdom realized that no form of stone conversion allowing radiation to be released would be allowed and a spiritual law condition enforced to stop humanity from being attacked by incorrect angelic light sound.

When the sound gets burnt, it affects our natural brain chemistry.
Old 17-01-2015, 07:29 PM
dreamextremes

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I never like to see an advanced human skills defined as an illness. I can appreciate why we use the term however the gifted person must understand this ability for what it is. A natural telepathic at this time society is a forerunner within our culture. Eventually everyone will be as he is some day.

The illness is that our professionals are not yet educated enough to understand these distinctions. I do my best to teach about these things. Evolution happens slowly.

John

I believe that people with certain medical conditions, like schizophrenia, are in fact channellers, or gifted in some way (whatever word you want to use,) however they still have a mental illness which can harm them if not managed properly.

To me, someone with schizophrenia for example, is like being able to "tune in" to a radio station, (radio station being the cosmic channel) however because they have abnormailities in their brain, they cannot tune in properly and therefore recieve "static" too, making the information they are able to interpret, hit or miss. Sometimes they interpret right, other times they misinterpret.

My heart goes out to those who have to deal with mental illness and the like. But, in a way, I view these people as "special."
Old 18-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamextremes
I believe that people with certain medical conditions, like schizophrenia, are in fact channellers, or gifted in some way (whatever word you want to use,) however they still have a mental illness which can harm them if not managed properly.

To me, someone with schizophrenia for example, is like being able to "tune in" to a radio station, (radio station being the cosmic channel) however because they have abnormailities in their brain, they cannot tune in properly and therefore recieve "static" too, making the information they are able to interpret, hit or miss. Sometimes they interpret right, other times they misinterpret.

My heart goes out to those who have to deal with mental illness and the like. But, in a way, I view these people as "special."

I agree. We all do the best we can with the training and the conditioning we experience.

In a very real way we are all "special".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/