Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-09-2014, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I want to know more; I request you to elaborate.

Do u also hear spirits?

Maybe because you can maybe hear spirits? I'm quoting the following from http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...son-1938-2008/

I don't understand with the Healing what happened exactly. Now and then I would do a healing on someone and dark dense energy would rush out of them into me and I'd have to shed it or fling it off.

The two times I was aged though I didn't feel that dense energy, didn't feel anything went amiss in the healing - it was afterwards in the mirror that I saw it and of course their youth returning immediately after the healing.
The one I lost 5 years too I was told via a channeled higher being it was because I released over 150,000 entities from the person during the healing. Long story how he got them, but don't look into Black Magic Practitioners for proof there's something out 'there' - it might just find you!
The lady I gave 10 years to I have zero idea what that was about. Zero.

I've suspected I was a shaman in a past life. They pull peoples illness/disease into themselves and then transmute it inside themselves to make it neutral. If this is the case I've remembered how to pull it into myself but not how to transmute it.

However I was also told by a psychic who went under hypnosis to find out how her and I were connected (we served as Oracles at Delphi together in a few lives) that I'm the equivalent of a psychic surgeon and too delicate as such to work inside peoples auric fields and need to build a mental construct like an incubator with robotic arms which I operate from outside their field.

Who knows though. I'm not allowed to do direct energy healing anymore and have been shown how to use crystals instead. I channel energy into them and they in turn send it to the person in need. Its slower but still effective.
I may or may not ever learn why this happened. *shrug*

I do hear Spirit, not in long sentences like our author Null Void, but usually just one word. On occasion it has been one sentence, but that is rare.
I've heard a few different ones, I don't know 'who' they are specifically, but believe the main one I hear from is my Higher Self.
Another which I can hear only in spiritually elevated heights, after much cleansing and purifying and unusual depths of meditation, I think of as Source/Father/Creator/God. Twice its spoken in a complete sentence.

There's a few random others, one is an Angel and the other a Guide ( a brother from this lifetime who passed over when he was 8 yrs old) For him it takes a lot of energy to come through to this level of density of the 3rd dimension where I am. The others I have to raise my vibration up to meet. The one I think of as my Higher Self however is always there it seems, without need for extra energy apparently.

Or so is my perception of things at this point on the Journey.

Much of what the author writes resonates with me as being somewhat true. Some I have no experience with and other stuff I have a different experience with.
The food I get, it what I've been shown also, fresh raw certainly holds the most energy/life force and canned food is dead - zero energy. Fast Food due to genetic manipulation is in the negative energy zone, meaning it takes your own energy to even process it through your system an give you a full feeling but no actual energy.

But the automobile and cellphone examples I have an opposite teaching with - those energies actually conflict with ours and cause disturbance in our auric fields, the more we're exposed to them the more they effect us through the Laws of Harmonization. ( differing vibrations meeting in forced communion must create a harmonic to be within near vicinity to each other)
Or it could be they are only disruptive due to where my own vibration is -Too large a differential or something. Or perhaps machinery vibration is too erratic and vacillating for a tuned field?
No idea. Lots of stuff I just don't understand.

The blood line stuff and energy debt between males sounds like tribal type beliefs systems to me more than spiritual insight. Some of the Patriarchal stuff is so ingrained into society it wouldn't surprise me one bit if earth bound souls can't escape the programming even after leaving body if they have not yet left the lower astral levels and near earth planes.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Ascender
Ma'am thanks for sharing :)