Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2011, 06:37 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
No mine don't I don't reckon. Or if they do I don't hear them.

The ones I carry with me are ones I like to look at or that a book has told me is good for x and y. Why is that?

Maybe you haven't "tuned in" to them properly?
Old 29-07-2011, 06:41 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Now really .....
tell me true
do your crystals
really speak to you ?

Dream Angel xx

No mine do not talk. I don't have many. I have ones I have been led to and their energy connects with my spiritual circuit. I use them in rituals and practices. It is more of a tool and conduit, not an 'entity' of sorts...

nightowl
Old 29-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
Maybe you haven't "tuned in" to them properly?

More than likely - but then again maybe my mind is in the way. It frequently steps in my path and stops me in my tracks.
Old 29-07-2011, 08:26 PM
scorpiowitch66

Mine don't say anything either.....
Old 29-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Master
Well Dawn got me into this...I've always had an affinity for 'other than' humans (e.g. horses, dogs, cats, most animals, grass, trees, flowers, etc.) and 'hearing' and experiencing their energies since I was a girl. Either that or I'm a verrrrrry lonely person ~ or just off~*

Old 29-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Dawn

~*giggles*~ SilverGirl, you're like the rest of us. It's called being 'normal' in the spiritually active sense. ~*hugs*~ (and, of course, having a natural ability for, as you said it, 'other than' human life forms.)
Old 29-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
~*giggles*~ SilverGirl, you're like the rest of us. It's called being 'normal' in the spiritually active sense. ~*hugs*~ (and, of course, having a natural ability for, as you said it, 'other than' human life forms.)

Ty so much for that Dawn. I really have been doing this stuff, and walking around telling myself what a nut I'm becoming, lol, but I'm not feeling terribly embarrassed or apologetic!

While I was mopping the floor just now, I got to thinking about a movie that reminds me of this kind of thing, too ~~~ anybody remember Thomasina? Omg, and the Crrrush I had on Patric McGoohan. That was him, wasn't it who played the father? Omg ~ what a movie.

And I really have to say how much I looove the title of this thread!

Old 29-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
And I really have to say how much I looove the title of this thread!

thank you !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Sungirl

mine do, sometimes in words, sometimes in pictures. When they speak it's not through my ears but directly into my head.

I think beliefs can be an issue. If we strongly believe that only things that move can think ie people or animals, then we are going to block the idea of spirits being in things that don't move such as plants and minerals. While we hold those beliefs we will never hear stones speak.

The words we use can affect our beliefs... if we say words like "use" "tools" and "buy" we are thinking about them in a way that does not lead to hearing them. If we talk about "working with" "co-create" and "adopt" we start to put them in terms where we can start to understand them as spirits rather than things.

I also think it is down to how much you can slow your listening down. Stones speak on a slow vibration, trees are a little faster so easier to hear.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Dawn

Silvergirl, you're very welcome. ^_^
>I really have been doing this stuff, and walking around telling myself what
>a nut I'm becoming, lol, but I'm not feeling terribly embarrassed or apologetic!
lol Now you know how I felt when I was writing out my bit for this thread or this one or this one about the Professor.

'Thomasina'?? Can't say I've ever heard of it. What's it about?

>The words we use can affect our beliefs... if we say words like "use" "tools"
>and "buy" we are thinking about them in a way that does not lead to
>hearing them. If we talk about "working with" "co-create" and "adopt" we
>start to put them in terms where we can start to understand them as
>spirits rather than things.
Tilia, I love you so much for saying that!