Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Dawn

Working with a Lemurian crystal can be overwhelming?

So, after a day or two of taking pictures of my current stone and crystal collection, one of my Lemurian crystals started spiritually nudging me, wanting my attention.
I've been through this before. I know this is how they let me know they want me to do something. Sometimes just to stay close to me and spend time with me, sometimes to be cleansed, to be grounded, whatever.
I listened to her, set her down beneath my computer monitor. For days she seemed content enough to stay there, close to me. Then she started nudging me in spirit, having me work with her. (Nothing big or complicated. She just wanted to share information and memories with me.)
This isn't the first time I've communicated and worked with a crystal, but it is the first time with a Lemurian crystal.
I didn't mind this until ...well, I'm not sure if it was the connection she was having with me or the energy of doing so that made me start to feel uncomfortable. Not that it was bad or negative in any way (furthest thing from it, to be honest. Peaceful, calm, loving energy.), it just started being too much for me to handle and be comfortable doing so. (Mind you, I've spoken with, but never worked with a Lemurian crystal. And the entire time this one was near me, she was working with me, showing me things. (Which is addressed in a different thread I made.)

So, since I'm not really a crystal worker, I'm just wondering, is it normal for a Lemurian crystal to put out such strong energy while working / communicating with a person?
Old 24-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Master
Any crystal can be strong for any person energetically. I say keep working with this crystal until you are feeling okay, if it's too much I usually ask the crystal to just tuck in her/his energy a little because it's too much for me. I have a Lemurian and that crystal feels very royal to me and no I've not worked with it ever, and I think I avoid working with it because of it's strength so no I would say the feelings you're getting on this crystal is really true and real and normal.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Dawn

Spiritlite, hey again! ^_^

Ahh, good to hear I'm not the only one like this with Lemurian crystals. I mean, I was called to have a few, but I've never worked with them. (And after just the little bit of strength from this one I felt, yowza @_@)
I wouldn't blame you one bit for not working with yours, simply because of the energy strength.
Thank you kindly though, for saying so. This does help put my mind at ease about this a lot.

With Love and Light!
Dawn
Old 24-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Master
No problem Dawn glad I could help out, now you have me curious about working with mine, if I do I'll put up a thread about my experiences let me do some preparation mentally etc.... :) But yes whenever I handle mine I feel like it's so royal and strong..royal being the word I best can think of to describe her energy.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Dawn

lol I hope you do! And good luck when you begin working with yours.
I get the feeling that they're very easy and personable work with, but strong energy @_@

Betcha it's going to be interesting! Thanks again Spiritlite! ^_^
Old 24-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Sungirl

Dawn... I would say something quite profound is happening.

Great change can be uncomfortable, you are being taken out of your comfort zone. As Spiritlite says, you could maybe ask the stone to dial down the energy a little, or take a time out for the shift to settle... but personally I would go with it as far as possible.

Could you ask for a couple of other stone friends to join the work to make the transition gentler?
Old 24-05-2011, 02:54 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
So, after a day or two of taking pictures of my current stone and crystal collection, one of my Lemurian crystals started spiritually nudging me, wanting my attention.
I've been through this before. I know this is how they let me know they want me to do something. Sometimes just to stay close to me and spend time with me, sometimes to be cleansed, to be grounded, whatever.
I listened to her, set her down beneath my computer monitor. For days she seemed content enough to stay there, close to me. Then she started nudging me in spirit, having me work with her. (Nothing big or complicated. She just wanted to share information and memories with me.)
This isn't the first time I've communicated and worked with a crystal, but it is the first time with a Lemurian crystal.
I didn't mind this until ...well, I'm not sure if it was the connection she was having with me or the energy of doing so that made me start to feel uncomfortable. Not that it was bad or negative in any way (furthest thing from it, to be honest. Peaceful, calm, loving energy.), it just started being too much for me to handle and be comfortable doing so. (Mind you, I've spoken with, but never worked with a Lemurian crystal. And the entire time this one was near me, she was working with me, showing me things. (Which is addressed in a different thread I made.)

So, since I'm not really a crystal worker, I'm just wondering, is it normal for a Lemurian crystal to put out such strong energy while working / communicating with a person?

Hi Dawn, I bought my Lumerian crystal because in the shop as i held it, i closed my eyes and i felt like i was inside of a tornado !! The energy just swirled around me , i freaked out !! I was like yeaahhh wooohoo what the ... was that.?

I began to meditate with it in my hand , and it would blow me away so powerful , so instead i started to sit up and just close my eyes, i had a pen and paper next to me and this is how i "harnessed" the energy.

I slept with it every night, i was dissapointed when it stopped being so strong.
Ive had it for years and havent had it near me for a few months, i picked it up the other day and woohaa its strong as again... it actually can stop me from sleeping.

Look for the grooves on the edges, place your finger, thumb etc its meant to be a "key" see how you go.
Old 24-05-2011, 02:59 PM
yinepu

Have you got any moldavite ?? After i worked with my lemurian, i bought some of this... holy molly , thats really strong.. for me anyway. It would actually give me nightmares, when i placed it under my pillow.

But on this forum i read , its meant to clean out your emotional state... and after that revalation i used it through some hard times recently , every night i had bad dreams, until one night i must have cleared alot of energy and then yeah all good, lovelly strong dreams... but i have to say still first night again recently with it under mmy pillow , restless dreams. I love it tho
Old 24-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Enya

Hmm... interesting. I got a lemurian crystal (or so it was sold as...) and it was quite 'loud' with its/his demands. He wouldn't be put beside other crystals, he wouldn't allow me to put him on the windowsill, he wouldn't allow me to mediate with him... so I put him aside and now he says nowt... I have no idea what to do with him, lol.
Old 24-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Neville

For me, My Lemurian Crystal is powerfully meditative almost drawing my consciousness out to ancient civilizations.

those with a facebook account can view it here;

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...441.1399362262