Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-03-2018, 02:42 AM
Experiencer
My own hand made dagger with the crystals I have bought *kisses*
Old 30-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I have been eyeing a Lemurian , I started noticing it ever since it was Fairy Crystal who mentioned it on here somewhere. I love what I am reading about it, they said during meditation to feel on the lines to connect to higher realms or states of consciousness

Not mine, this one sold but just an example of what I am looking for in the far future when I save up my pennies

Quote:
This gorgeous Quartz point is ‘Lemurian’ quartz Crystal! It is said to encoded with ancient knowledges and wisdoms on striated sides. You can feel them with your fingers and it’s an excellent one to have during meditation! It emits high vibrations and loving energy

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 31-03-2018, 04:51 AM
Experiencer
I have seen these Lemurian quartz specimens before, are they chemically different than other beautiful quartz ? To me they look just like a really nice example of clear quartz ( nothing wrong with that I love quartz and have several large impressive clusters ) maybe it's just a name they give a certain quality quartz or is it actually a different type of quartz ? ( like Tibetan quartz is not chemically different Mongolian quartz )

I have considered getting apophyllite with stibnite, there are some really nice specimens from India, but part of me feels like I am betraying my Chinese suppliers. They have been so good to me, and I love how well they take care of me. They still have lots of nice specimens to offer me like the Hemimorphite or large apatite crystals, or maybe a large piece of Jade. Sounds stupid, but these Chinese vendors have been so good to me I feel kinda loyal.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
I have seen these Lemurian quartz specimens before, are they chemically different than other beautiful quartz ? To me they look just like a really nice example of clear quartz ( nothing wrong with that I love quartz and have several large impressive clusters ) maybe it's just a name they give a certain quality quartz or is it actually a different type of quartz ? ( like Tibetan quartz is not chemically different Mongolian quartz )

I have considered getting apophyllite with stibnite, there are some really nice specimens from India, but part of me feels like I am betraying my Chinese suppliers. They have been so good to me, and I love how well they take care of me. They still have lots of nice specimens to offer me like the Hemimorphite or large apatite crystals, or maybe a large piece of Jade. Sounds stupid, but these Chinese vendors have been so good to me I feel kinda loyal.

Hey there, honestly, I am not really sure on the differences 'chemically' between the two, they are both white quartz however, Lemurian specifically has horizontal striations running up one or more (usually alternating) sides on them, and they often have a "coated" or "matte" surface. I would want it for more metaphysical purposes I suppose. The stone is named after an ancient civilization called Lemuria. A crystal healer who sells them says to feel on those lines up and down during meditation. Possibly to connect to ancestral energy.

Could be a just an extra selling point to make the stone unique, but hey, I am sold!
Old 02-04-2018, 04:21 AM
Experiencer
Hi Clover ! After further inspection and based on the description you have given, I do see the lines you are talking about, so I guess there is a noticeable difference in this " species " if you would, called Lemurian Quartz. It would be interesting to find out if this is a manifestation that could happen in any locality of quartz or if it's specific to certain regions. I guess what I'm trying to get at...is it a different classification of quartz or is it simply habit that certain quartz can achieve ? Sort of like how fluorite is generally cubic or step like but can achieve actual " points " if formed in certain elevation/temperatures.

I think this is very cool either way you put it, and a beautiful stone. I don't believe it's too much different than clear quartz for me to need one, as I have some fine examples of clear and coloured quartz, however I collect them for their appearance and not their metaphysical value, so I need to justify getting something different looking from my regular collection ( I have some large raw quartz specimens from all coloured varieties )

I have seen some of my Chinese vendors selling these Lemurian quartz clusters as large as 30-40 lbs for as cheap as $ 800, they look really spectacular. I can't buy too many more of these large clusters as my little townhouse is getting quite full. ( almost 20 large pieces ) I must be very smart with my next couple purchases, get something spectacular and different... I kind of want something weird like people are going to look at it and go " what the heck is that ? " Like a Hemimorphite or Smithsonite, but the problem is that the really weird stunning stones are even more rare in the sizes I'm into. I have a weird rule I give myself that my specimens have to be at least 8 lbs, over 10 lbs is perferable. My wife has no such reservations however. She loves smaller stones but some of those are just as expensive.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Guide

Ajoite. Simply unaffordable to me though.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
Hemimorphite
Grape Agate
Tiger eye
Old 13-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I have been really wanting Sodalite. I want a dark blue sphere. Just looking tho!

Quote:
Third eye/throat chakras, stone of logic, truth, rationality, efficiency, communication, idealism, psychic development, intuition
Old 06-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)

A Labradorite necklace I've had on my wish list on Etsy.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:30 AM
Master
I just got 13 faceted Grandidierite gemstones.

Tomorrow each piece goes under the refractometer.

I got hooked on the top ten rarest gemstones this year. Already have
Red Beryl
Tanzanite
Black Opal
Alexandrite.

One of my greatest beauties is an Amethyst Flower. I spent a considerable amount of time making her look beautiful so we have quite a lot of bonding.

When I get around to it, I will post some of my family members.