Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch794
Because I feel it doesn't fit. To me, masculinity is passive, negative, depressive etc ? NOT TRYING TO BASH GUYS BUT LETS FACE THE FACTS!! LOL. Men are generally more prone to depression & being quiet and passive and like that. If we Really look at how people act, without keeping our internalized(edit by staff) about what constitutes each gender, Just (edited by staff)Look... You'll see that women are naturally the more active, dominant gender, radiating, warmth etc. Thats what I mean when I say I might be misinterpreting it, because the principles might represent the physical realm and not soul/spirit?? Now I do not disagree that women & the moon are related because our periods are synched up with the moon. & The moon is related to the ocean, which all life supposedly came from. Sooo... ?+?=?

Men sure as hell aren't synched up with the sun. LOL

As far as women being the first gender, pick up any science magazine. All of humanity's ancestry can be traced back to one woman in east africa. Men are made by mutation, hence the Y chromosome. How u gonna claim all of humanity derived from a mutation ??(edited by staff)...

My main point with this post is not that there's anything wrong with negative or passive, but that these aren't traits that are SINGLE-HANDEDLY belonging to the "female principle", because EVERYTHING is the female principle. Even the "male". If man is the microcosmos, and woman came first, it must be for a reason right ? Woman posses certain powers man do not. Such as being the bearer of life. Which means, man is just another version of woman. Understand? The source of life, God, can be found in woman.

Hope this clears it up for some of you confused . LOL

Men from a young age, realize that we are alone in this world (Completely! No female knight in shining Armour is ever going to save us! And fair play that is why we signed up to be men! Women can inspire us to become better but? Not save us! And I like set up! and if you are man you should never ever forget this!)….

So the reason why more men are probably prone to depression is because, we have to learn how to hold stuff in and become passive towards our emotions (This is the culture we live in!). Some men are better at this than others, and the ones that are not so good at it? Well in this worker slave society, they will malfunction in many ways!

This is the difference between men and women, yes women have been suppressed! Allot of bad things have happened towards this gender!

But you are never truly alone (Not like men! not in the emotional sense! especially in the WEST which is GOOD!), out of the virtuous fact that you are woman and in my opinion this is totally moral! I agree with this notion, in some ways I am quite old fashioned!

Because we all come from the womb of a woman! That’s why there is a subconscious reaction (Within most men) when you see a homeless woman, or a woman in distress! its the old damsel in distress (Image), which seem to evoke some sort of genetic behaviors in some men..hahah!

Naturally we want to help, but some of us we hold that back! because of again the stupid stigma's that sometimes being a gentlemen gets you in today's society.

And maybe witch94 you are a bi-product of that! You are talking complete nonsense on this thread! complete infantile nonsense!

There is nothing on this thread that you have said which is? Enlightening and helpful towards mankind!

I look at all the traits of the divine feminine, i cannot see them in this post up above that you have made! and its this force that ultimately that will improve the world.....apparently.

We all have a masculine and feminine side to us, and they can be both as destructive and evil as one another as history has proven! This is not a man vs woman thing!

Without masculinity! Empires fall! Society might have a great party for a short period of time but then? Everything crumbles! When men no longer know how to be men, and women? Like I said before I don’t know……

But I will be the first to admit; the feminine side is and should be the foundation of society. The main inspiration behind all of our actions, but we should never ever! Let go of our masculine side! Ancient Greece, The Romans! They all crumbled and fell when they did just that!

We are all in this 3rd dimension together, but i guess once we get out of it! if people want to go in different direction's knock yourself out! but make sure you don't fall again! that goes out to men and women.

Last edited by Adrienne : 31-01-2016 at 10:45 PM.
Old 31-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
If you look at this subject merely through the 3D lens and the fallacies of humankind it will not make sense.

If you look at it from Source and Kabblistic standpoint, and see the Divine Masculine, and the Divine Feminine springing forth from it you will then learn to understand what it really means to balance them within yourself.

Anything else is unhealthy.

Man/male is not my enemy, he is my brother. If some choose to not view me as sister, that's not my problem. I'm not subject to erroneous male conclusions and behaviors.

If you look at this also from a Jungian standpoint, anything less comes down to an unhealthy anima or amimus.

An open heart chakra, in unconditional neighbor love, WITHOUT allowing the fallacies of humankind to influence you, will clear all this up for you and resolve it. A healthy loving heart chakra, while allowing for the differences of divine masculine and divine feminine manifesting in 3D duality (which can also be celebrated by a neighbor loving heart) will also continue to understand those same energies that, while polarized in some chakras (not all), are at opposite ends of a spiritual continuum and see each as equal yet different, and embrace that in oneself as well as others. As, inside the concrete manifestation of polarized duality through the different sexes, exists the spiritual continuum of wisdom, understanding, and love.

Nature manifests 'duality' physically through the different sexes. For anyone to say that's not real is just ignoring what's concrete fact. Yes, there's plenty of nonduality in nature, but that doesn't mean duality doesn't exist physically, at all.

This duality doesn't mean that 'continuum' is not understood and embraced at higher levels of consciousness, through neighbor love. Or observed throughout nature. This is also fact.

It is not an either/or situation. Duality or continuum, or male or female, all exist.

Anything else is half of reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch794
i don't really buy the whole thing about the female aspect being the passive & negative (or evil) and male supposedly the creative, life giving force that needs the female to utilize/manifest... For one it don't make sense and second
Thoughts?

Apply these traits (forget the evil idea) to both males and females inside in the heart chakra. Apply them in different ways, also, and you will know what I mean. There is more than one way to give life, if my male friend feeds the daughter I have brought forth (which, I needed a sperm to bring her into this world, that's a part of my girl too), he has given her life. In essence, both males and females have access to the very same energies. Don't worry about the duality aspect so much. Yes, they're somewhat different. But, it's more like different versions of the same thing. Male is rain, female is wind. Big wup, you know? Male is sun, female is moon. Proceptive/receptive. But the moon hides it's face, there's always a darker side to the moon...some men understand this as discipline and respect of a person's soul, and some men don't. Don't get tangled up with a society froth with masculine error. Men need that same respect of their souls too. If you're proceptive spiritually as well as receptive, then that's the spiritual balance within you. Same for men. They have access to those receptive energies if they embrace them through the heart chakra, some are both that way.

Female is the physical embodiment, a concrete representation of that life giving force. But just because men often fall short doesn't mean they don't need to come to understand the way they give life in essence, by existence and nature springing forth from that self-discipline and love. It's just something some men have to learn, is all. The female body IS the example of what men are at essence, in part. It's the feminine expression of that same life force energy, the female expression of it in body instead of the masculine. This duality extends all the way up to the heart chakra, then it begins to converge and branch out into higher understanding and wisdom and consciousness. That higher knowledge is up to you to achieve through awakening and spiritual maturity.

Using continuum can help you understand and embrace duality for what it is, which is a concrete representation and a creative expression of these energies. Forget that idea about the genetic mutation. Evolution is a process, that's all. It takes both to make life and it's a beautiful thing (although yes, I do agree that as the concrete embodiment of the life force, of course us ladies are sitting here with our fabulous xx chromosomes). Anything which leaves out one sex or the other is fear-based and you can transcend that. Doing so will take an open heart chakra. Anything which is not in love is fear-based, I don't care if it's some idiot y chrome or a very smart xx who just needs to inform herself more a little more who is doing the talking (no disrespect intended, just trying to make the point). Really, all I'm trying to do is encourage you to open up past this.

I would also suggest a book for you, Caroline Myss's 'Anatomy of the Spirit', along with doing some reading into Jungian psychology if you haven't already.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 31-01-2016 at 11:12 PM.
Old 31-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein

Polarity is real but also not exclusive to duality. Polarity simply means towards the poles. In the context we are talking about it means one end of the spectrum or the other with few in between. This is also phrased as 'black and white' implying no gray zone in the middle.

Yup.

Quote:
Some people state that this belief is a result of our current state of consiousness, that we have a MALE way of seeing things (seperation, non-psychic) which we have developed due to some sort of disconnect that happened a long time ago. Yet ppl still want to recognize the male aspect and say that both are needed to acheive balance in the world ? Is polarity then a man-made concept or is it real and applicable to every state of consiousness ..?

It's real and something to be aware of. It's applicable to every state of consicousness in that sense, even if not always applicable practically speaking in the immediate sense, if you get me.

Death and birth are polarized that doesn't mean you have to worry about either one of them right now. Someone drowning in the ocean would attest that death is pretty extreme from a physical standpoint as opposed to when he was standing peacefully on the beach 5 minutes before. Both death and life are polarized, eventual concrete realities.

A good list of polarities in time is in the Book of Ecclesiastes. 'A time to weep, and a time to laugh.' Emotion is also on a continuum, obviously.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
They have access to those receptive energies if they embrace them through the heart chakra, some are both that way.

Correction, I meant to type 'born' not 'both'. Additionally, the psyche differentiates this stuff out early on for survival, that's where the Jungian psychology comes in.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Hmm you may want to double check on that...

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/depr...nce-depression
Most studies have found clear gender differences in the prevalence of depressive disorders. Typically, studies report that women have a prevalence rate for depression up to twice that of men (Bebbington, 1996; Nolen-Hoeksema, 1987). For example, Kessler et al. (1994) reported that women in the United States are about two-thirds more likely than men to be depressed, and a national psychiatric morbidity survey in Britain showed a similar greater risk of depression for women (Meltzer et al., 1995). Gender differences in depression appear to be at their greatest during reproductive years (Bebbington, 1996).

That's true, but it is thought that since the psychiatric discourse is patriarchal, the huge difference in diagnoses between the sexes is, generally speaking, generated by social standards on what it means to 'be feminine' (according to patriarchal social discourse). It would be ludicrous to assume such differences can be attributed to biological sex.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
If you look at this subject merely through the 3D lens and the fallacies of humankind it will not make sense.

Not sure what you mean by 3D lens..

Old 01-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Duality is a primary twoness set ergo it is directly related to polarity of plus and minus charges fermionic matter and bosonic forces.

Duality is also primary to geometric aspects ergo 2D and 3D spatial apsects;

ex a curved line ( inherently has concave survace and convex surface and incoming EMRadiation respondeds diffferrent to the molecules of substacne partly becausee of its shape.

A circle O has concave-convex and it divides 2D spatial area into three aspects--- not duality here ---;

1) inside the circle,
2) that which the circles is composed of,
3) that which exists outside the circle.

Same goes for the curved line having three aspects;

1) concave-convex inherent,
2) that which composes the lline i.e. once we have the composed line, then there to exists the duality aspect of concave-convex.

expansion-contraction

inside-out and outside out

spin left or right around a common axis

Here is link to Fullers 4 kinds of twoness.

The minimal division of a 2D area can only occur with a triangle.

The minimal division of a 3D volume can only occur with a tetra{4}hedron.

There exist only 7 planar ways to bisect a tetrahedron into two identical halves.

3 of these create two identical halves that are at 90 degrees to each other. I see this set of two halve beeing likened to male and female as perfect equal and identical to each other, yet at optimal functionality, operate at 90 degrees to each other around a common axis.

At least optimum that operate in a manner where the have the most chance of crashing into each other. That would be if there two primary edges are spining opposite each other on nearly the same plane of existence.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Men from a young age, realize that we are alone in this world (Completely! No female knight in shining Armour is ever going to save us! And fair play that is why we signed up to be men! Women can inspire us to become better but? Not save us! And I like set up! and if you are man you should never ever forget this!)….

So the reason why more men are probably prone to depression is because, we have to learn how to hold stuff in and become passive towards our emotions (This is the culture we live in!). Some men are better at this than others, and the ones that are not so good at it? Well in this worker slave society, they will malfunction in many ways!

This is the difference between men and women, yes women have been suppressed! Allot of bad things have happened towards this gender!

But you are never truly alone (Not like men! not in the emotional sense! especially in the WEST which is GOOD!), out of the virtuous fact that you are woman and in my opinion this is totally moral! I agree with this notion, in some ways I am quite old fashioned!

Because we all come from the womb of a woman! That’s why there is a subconscious reaction (Within most men) when you see a homeless woman, or a woman in distress! its the old damsel in distress (Image), which seem to evoke some sort of genetic behaviors in some men..hahah!

Naturally we want to help, but some of us we hold that back! because of again the stupid stigma's that sometimes being a gentlemen gets you in today's society.

And maybe witch94 you are a bi-product of that! You are talking complete nonsense on this thread! complete infantile nonsense!

There is nothing on this thread that you have said which is? Enlightening and helpful towards mankind!

I look at all the traits of the divine feminine, i cannot see them in this post up above that you have made! and its this force that ultimately that will improve the world.....apparently.

We all have a masculine and feminine side to us, and they can be both as destructive and evil as one another as history has proven! This is not a man vs woman thing!

Without masculinity! Empires fall! Society might have a great party for a short period of time but then? Everything crumbles! When men no longer know how to be men, and women? Like I said before I don’t know……

But I will be the first to admit; the feminine side is and should be the foundation of society. The main inspiration behind all of our actions, but we should never ever! Let go of our masculine side! Ancient Greece, The Romans! They all crumbled and fell when they did just that!

We are all in this 3rd dimension together, but i guess once we get out of it! if people want to go in different direction's knock yourself out! but make sure you don't fall again! that goes out to men and women.

What I've been trying to say in this thread, and this is now my second time explaining this, Is that that masculinity isn't a seperate entity - it's embedded within feminity, and I feel that throughout history, men have chose to pick out this thing and present it as opposite to female, A.K.A = polarity view, not just in terms of gender but EVERYTHING, spirit, magic etc. Because it resonates more with their "rational" or "logic" mind + as a means of justifying their stance. Most spiritual masters probably agree with this because polarity view is defective / not accurate. It doesn't TRULY show reality. & There's a reason it's associated with male and why we're currently living in more or less patriarchy.

I didn't make my post to get approval of some men on the internet, I made it to have an open discussion because openly discussing things allows people to sort things out a lot easier than they would dealing with it in their head only. regardless of what it's still a theme that interests many, or you wouldn't be here replying to it.
I never claimed to be right, I am simply here trying to figure things out like the rest of you.
May I ask exactly What YOU are doing that is so effing enlightening for mankind then?? HAHA! except replying to my apparantly nonsense post. Get your life.

It's funny to see how many men take offense simply because I stated that women are the source of life & that they nurture/raise child without the help of man.

As far as men being conditioned to hold their feelings within, I agree with that. But that is not really what this discussion is about. You missed the point, again.

Peace.
Closed Thread