Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Master
lovely way of depicting the passing over wasnt it? Do you feel happeir now that you have seen this?
Old 23-08-2006, 12:05 PM
bluespirit

There you are then,Daisy! I prefer the soothing kind,like a lullabye!
Old 23-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
lol i prefer the noise, loud as poss ha ha
Old 23-08-2006, 02:05 PM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
lovely way of depicting the passing over wasnt it? Do you feel happeir now that you have seen this?

I do,Petey,she was a lovely girl.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:03 PM
angela taylor

not as often as i would like........

(please excuse if i get this wrong but its the first time i have replied in a thread!!)

Hi,

I was introduced to meditation 2 years ago, and thought it was a great way to relax.

Last year however, i started getting really interested in, not only meditation, but also all things spiritual, due to experiances i have had.

I started meditating quite a lot, my spirit guide introduced himself, i found my 'happy place' a place where i can go to relax, destress, and sometimes heal my emotional state.

Unfortunately for the past couple of months things have been extremely hard in my everyday life and i am finding myself with less and less time to be able to devote to myself and my meditations, and am feeling run down by this.

Joining this forum is my first step to making 'me' time and becoming more open spiritually again.

What a long post to such a short question - i do apologise, but i feel a lot better for it!
Old 23-08-2006, 11:22 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity
Hello Devloping,
Nice to hear from you and Petyezen.
I have been meditating for many years now and try to kkep doing so in waking state as well as formal meditation.So i guess you could say i do it most of the day.
It took a long long time to reach this state but well worth it.
Good to have you with us.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
waking mediataion?? that sounds intreastin (guess you copuld in away say i kinda do that im usially in a state whewre i can do what i usially can but its also easyier to acess my gifts too actually i get answers most instantally when i go into a more relaxation based stae slip in and out of it as i please)
Old 24-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Rsng5

I have been TRYING (bad, I know) to meditate. I have been using guided meditation cds to help me visualize. I am frustrated. I can't get anywhere or feel anything, except the ocasional feeling of almost falling sleep. And to top it all up, I come out of the room craby.

I try to meditate for about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. Sometimes I just stop at the first hour because I don't see the point...

I took up meditation about 2 months ago. I was going to meditation classes, but everything is so subjective. We all are different and therefore, whatever you do as an individual is OK.
Old 24-08-2006, 12:59 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsng5
I have been TRYING (bad, I know) to meditate. I have been using guided meditation cds to help me visualize. I am frustrated. I can't get anywhere or feel anything, except the ocasional feeling of almost falling sleep. And to top it all up, I come out of the room craby.

I try to meditate for about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. Sometimes I just stop at the first hour because I don't see the point...

I took up meditation about 2 months ago. I was going to meditation classes, but everything is so subjective. We all are different and therefore, whatever you do as an individual is OK.
try closing youre eyes and focusing on one thing let it fade and enjoy whats left
Old 24-08-2006, 02:49 AM
Rsng5

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
try closing youre eyes and focusing on one thing let it fade and enjoy whats left

biyu,
What do you usually concentrate on?
Old 24-08-2006, 03:43 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsng5
biyu,
What do you usually concentrate on?
in all reality nuthin im in this state most of the time where i have a mask on it to an extent helps me control my emotions get to use my abolities faster and better and yea i just relax
Closed Thread