Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Master
West's theory resonates well with me... only because I feel like "famous" people wouldn't incarnate as much. I mean, I'm pretty sure those souls knew what they would be getting into - that they would be known for many many earth generations. I think for sanity's sake they "retired" afterward. Because - well - if you're "famous," you would've done something significant, and whatever significant thing you did influenced a lot of people/souls living at the time, which probably got you a lot of growth in return.

Wouldn't it be funny if souls became "famous" as a sort of graduation ceremony from earth? I remember reading about people who call upon great artists or mathematicians or whatever to assist them with a certain task... not sure if that's true.

But would you guys want to come back to earth after being labeled "famous"? Because if we're all aiming to grow and evolve, we'll probably come back for a life that's spiritual to some degree, and we might be tempted to nose around with past lives. I think it would be a bit of a shock to some souls if they realize they were, say, Hitler, or Harry Truman, or any other "big" soul who committed "bad" deeds in the past. On the other hand, if they were "good" souls, like Jesus or George Washington or Gandhi, there would be a bit of an ego problem.

I don't know. Personally, I think most famous people would choose to stay in the spirit world... they can still evolve there, and won't get caught up with any drama associated with being on earth. That's just my POV, anyway... unless the person really wanted to come back.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Master
I have always felt deeply connected to Lady Guinevere but i am uncertain if my soul ever shared her life. (most likely not)

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Master

Define famous?
Old 10-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
I have always felt deeply connected to Lady Guinevere but i am uncertain if my soul ever shared her life. (most likely not)

Who knows but there is a woman who claims she was Lady Guinevere that have written a book about it. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...54&postcount=9
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Who knows but there is a woman who claims she was Lady Guinevere that have written a book about it. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...54&postcount=9

Interesting! Well, i am sure she must have a stronger link to her to write a book on it. I am not sure why i feel so connected, perhaps i will never know...

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 10-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
Interesting! Well, i am sure she must have a stronger link to her to write a book on it. I am not sure why i feel so connected, perhaps i will never know...

Maybe you were someone close to her in one way or another...
Old 10-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Maybe you were someone close to her in one way or another...
That crossed my mind as well..

Old 11-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Master
Did anybody ever know Strauss, the composer of The Blue Danube Waltz?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Did anybody ever know Strauss, the composer of The Blue Danube Waltz?

Why?

When I asked my guides to show me a famous past life they showed me Athens, Greece. In the dream I said that I was there because I had a past life there and the last thing I remember was wanting to go to the Partheon. It seems like when I think of the Partheon the word "mine" comes to mind... So my best guess so far is that I was the great Phidias... but it is only a guess
Old 11-02-2012, 04:41 AM
Aset90

Isis or Aset

Im unsure how this really works in this forum, and I do not want to bore anyone with a lengthy prose. But 2011 was the year of extreme spiritual transformation for me. After many many strange situations linking me to a particular ancient Egyptian goddess, I figured that something different was in store for me than most. I had no one to talk to abut it because it seemed theoroughky outlandish. I've always been positive of these things : I'm reincarnated, I was ancient Egyptian in at least one life, and this current life is my last run. That last notion makes sense considering how much consistent spiritual awakenings have occurred in my life, seemingly right after the other.

I sought out a pyschic for an entirely different reason. She basically brushed off my reason for coming and asked if I'd ever seen the gold-adorned black cat that stuck by my side? Or if I knew that I had an archangel, that on,y protected ings sacred, protecting me? Or That I was going through the toughest emotional period of my life because I ****ed off the gods in a past life? I told her I sometimes felt those things, but brushed them off. After her meditating, it was confirmed that I am Isis. Strangely, a few years back, a random stranger off the street, I now believe to be a soul mate, came up to me and told me I was Isis and he was Anubis. Huh?!

Now I am rid of her, via some machinations because she wasn't good for me, but she will continue to meld with me as long as i live

Has anyone else had a situation like this before? Do I sound insane? Honestly, I'm starting to write a book about this sitcom of a life I lead