Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Knower

How will 5g affect us spiritually?

For anyone who knows anything about 5g it is a catastrophe waiting to happen and will kill so many people, animals and other life forms. It appears to be inevitable as some evil force controls the world in my opinion. So i am wondering how this crazy radiation emitted from 5g will affect us spiritually, it will really hamper our energetic field causing us to have so many health problems, cancer, brain problems and infertility for example.
It appears to be the end time on earth for humans and life imo, i think its too late to wake people up to the horrors that go on.
Is there anywhere in the world we can live, emf radiation free and have a relatively normal life?
Im sorry about the subject of this post but we are running out of time
Old 17-04-2019, 02:26 AM
Master

Fear is the worst thing that affects our spirit's evolvement. Living in fear is worse than any physical catastrophe we might suffer.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and act as you think is right!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-04-2019, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
For anyone who knows anything about 5g it is a catastrophe waiting to happen and will kill so many people, animals and other life forms. It appears to be inevitable as some evil force controls the world in my opinion. So i am wondering how this crazy radiation emitted from 5g will affect us spiritually, it will really hamper our energetic field causing us to have so many health problems, cancer, brain problems and infertility for example.
It appears to be the end time on earth for humans and life imo, i think its too late to wake people up to the horrors that go on.
Is there anywhere in the world we can live, emf radiation free and have a relatively normal life?
Im sorry about the subject of this post but we are running out of time
As unfortunate as it is, people have really been given absolutely no alternative to using modern technology if they want their basic needs met. Don't have a mobile phone? the internet? a credit card/paypal? you are royally screwed a million ways 'til Sunday.

Old institutions are seeking to reinvent themselves, but even they are having a difficult time....post offices, libraries, banks and even government agencies, because everything is done online now...and if I go into Centrelink (Social Services) with an enquiry, all they do now is help people to set up online accounts...unemployment is skyrocketing and will continue to do so because any face to face human interaction has now become a luxury item.

As for 5G...my Mobile Phone company is being sneaky by disrupting the 4G service and coverage at random times...booting me back to 3G...in the middle of phone calls..in the middle of Youtube Videos...at least 3-4 times a day it happens, just so they can say "don't want your videos to lag? want coverage in the suburbs? you will need to switch to 5G"...watch it happen! planned and metered obsolesence of a working system just so they can introduce a more expensive and "better" one without complaint and then give us no choice but to use it...watch it!

I am just waiting for the "666" mark of the Beast to be included in there somewhere...maybe the next step is implanted microchips like dogs have to interract with our mobile phones for "identification purposes" and to relay payments etc directly to utility companies and such..for without the chip (which will be compulsory) you won't be able to buy food, pay your bills, communicate with others...we will all have "alien implants" inside us voluntarily...well, as far as "starve and die/face imprisonment if you don't have one" gives us the voluntary choice...watch it!

The NBN rollout promised us faster internet speeds...it is slower than dial up! Australia also has the worst internet speeds in the world! slower than all third world countries! so much for being the "smart country" that we once were.

I will be one of those who will refuse to be microchipped on "religious grounds" and then go and join a self-sufficient ashram/commune somewhere, exercising my "freedom of religious expression" until that bill is changed and even Christians will need to "accept the mark of the beast or be put to death"...this is what 6G is gonna do!

For now...and forever..

https://youtu.be/y_lMV--klM4

https://www.xtees.com/no-3g-no-4g-on...slogan-t-shirt
Old 17-04-2019, 03:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
As unfortunate as it is, people have really been given absolutely no alternative to using modern technology if they want their basic needs met. Don't have a mobile phone? the internet? a credit card/paypal? you are royally screwed a million ways 'til Sunday.

Old institutions are seeking to reinvent themselves, but even they are having a difficult time....post offices, libraries, banks and even government agencies, because everything is done online now...and if I go into Centrelink (Social Services) with an enquiry, all they do now is help people to set up online accounts...unemployment is skyrocketing and will continue to do so because any face to face human interaction has now become a luxury item.

As for 5G...my Mobile Phone company is being sneaky by disrupting the 4G service and coverage at random times...booting me back to 3G...in the middle of phone calls..in the middle of Youtube Videos...at least 3-4 times a day it happens, just so they can say "don't want your videos to lag? want coverage in the suburbs? you will need to switch to 5G"...watch it happen! planned and metered obsolesence of a working system just so they can introduce a more expensive and "better" one without complaint and then give us no choice but to use it...watch it!

I am just waiting for the "666" mark of the Beast to be included in there somewhere...maybe the next step is implanted microchips like dogs have to interract with our mobile phones for "identification purposes" and to relay payments etc directly to utility companies and such..for without the chip (which will be compulsory) you won't be able to buy food, pay your bills, communicate with others...we will all have "alien implants" inside us voluntarily...well, as far as "starve and die/face imprisonment if you don't have one" gives us the voluntary choice...watch it!

The NBN rollout promised us faster internet speeds...it is slower than dial up! Australia also has the worst internet speeds in the world! slower than all third world countries! so much for being the "smart country" that we once were.

I will be one of those who will refuse to be microchipped on "religious grounds" and then go and join a self-sufficient ashram/commune somewhere, exercising my "freedom of religious expression" until that bill is changed and even Christians will need to "accept the mark of the beast or be put to death"...this is what 6G is gonna do!

For now...and forever..

https://youtu.be/y_lMV--klM4

https://www.xtees.com/no-3g-no-4g-on...slogan-t-shirt
Yes i have heard about the microchip being the mark of the beast, I will physically not let anyone give that to me, they will have to fight me first, same with forced vaccinations!
Is there a place we can live outside all this rubbish, I think hard wired/ fibre optics stops emf so thats a solution, but that doesnt kill people... :(
Old 17-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Fear is the worst thing that affects our spirit's evolvement. Living in fear is worse than any physical catastrophe we might suffer.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and act as you think is right!
Yes I completely agree, archons want us to live in fear and it can be difficult to not feel negative emotions in times like these.
Could you tell me more about spiritual evolvement please :)
Old 17-04-2019, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes i have heard about the microchip being the mark of the beast, I will physically not let anyone give that to me, they will have to fight me first, same with forced vaccinations!
Is there a place we can live outside all this rubbish, I think hard wired/ fibre optics stops emf so thats a solution, but that doesnt kill people... :(
You can also get Tesla watches...wear Faraday clothing...tinfoil hats...look into "Faraday Cages"...one day, I am going to make one..

Anyway, I just got a vision...

6G is going to be called 6GG..

It will consist of bio electrical implants called "Bio Sims" and the display will be Smart Clothing.

You will be able to link yourself to a mobile phone and relate all info to a "Doctor Droid"...blood pressure, heart rate, cholesterol...no more need for blood tests to diagnose disease...people will hail it as a miracle...

Until God and/or Aliens hit this planet with a series of E-Bombs, which will effectively kill all of those who have these implants and those who do not will be saved to start the evolution of mankind over again...

I wont let anybody do it to me either.
Old 17-04-2019, 04:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes I completely agree, archons want us to live in fear and it can be difficult to not feel negative emotions in times like these.
Could you tell me more about spiritual evolvement please :)

In an instantaneously thought-responsive environment, as the non-physical realms are, fear quickly spirals into nightmarish scenarios. This is the reason for which we have to learn to master our emotions here, in a physical environment, that is much more slowly responsive to our thoughts. All emotions eventually slip into fear.

We, humans, mostly mastered instincts, are overwhelmed by emotions, started to develop an intellect, and are barely aware of intuition. This I believe to be the path of our evolvement.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-04-2019, 05:22 AM
Master
Its more the surveillance that people could be concerned about then health.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Regrettably it's already happening. Most of our news outlets in the UK have reported it.
Here's one:
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ith-microchips

More in keeping with your "mark of the beast" here's another.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...bout-to-go-big

Puts a new slant on "having a chip on your shoulder." Now, it's in your hand!
Old 17-04-2019, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Regrettably it's already happening. Most of our news outlets in the UK have reported it.
Here's one:
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ith-microchips

More in keeping with your "mark of the beast" here's another.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...bout-to-go-big

Puts a new slant on "having a chip on your shoulder." Now, it's in your hand!
Yes, I have just been watching youtube videos all afternoon o this topic to keep ke abreast of it..

I had a look at the rfid chip, the LED street lights that act as antennas for the 5G signal...the chemtrails or airplanes that act as a "staining solution" which allows 5G to act like X-rays...even going through concrete...the fact that microwave radiation at only 0.1% causes genetic mutations...anything above 190℅ causes immediate and permanent sterility and the FCC has set the acceptible level of microwave radiation at 600% without any human trials (we ARE the human guinea pigs) and experts from every field of science from all over the world has come out and said that 5G is going to cause a mass extiction of the human species within the next 150 years (or there abouts):

https://youtu.be/WBpZFqR6Qzk

You will also all have to excuse my dysgraphia...it is getting worse...and I can't be bothered anymore to spend ages editing every post I make.