Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-04-2019, 08:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Channeling Star Beings

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum (really enjoying it) and wanted to share some of the channeling my wife does. I know channeling can be a controversial subject, but I'm a witness to it being real. A few years ago while going through breast cancer treatment, my wife Italia started hearing voices in her head - to make a long story short, the next thing we know, archangels & alien beings from Andromeda & Orion are speaking through her and she's getting downloads about "light energy activation" among other things. Before all this, she was a schoolteacher with little knowledge or interest in any of this. It's something unexplainable, yet is also a profound gift we feel obligated to share with others.

Her collective of beings is truly amazing, and the messages are always from the love & light. I'm not able to post the link yet, but if anyone is interested, please go to Youtube and search "channeling star beings."

I'm looking forward to contributing more to this forum!

Thanks
Old 09-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Master
Hello Andy,

That was a nice presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEp9YR6sN-o

I liked how that concept of oneness was presented more than once. Authentic self love is about being one with all that you are.

My contact with our star family is similar. The focus being to appreciate how powerful we are. Italia is bringing in worthwhile information.

Thanks for shareing it with us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi John...thanks so much for the kind words and for posting the video! I really appreciate it. We're just starting up the channel - Italia has much to share in the areas of spirituality, metaphysics, healing and there will be more channeling.

Love your site - lots of great info on there!

Thanks again,

Andy