Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

david willcock

Has anyone looked into david willcock? his got some really cool videos on ufo disclosures, some of the things him and his friends talk about is like sci mind boggling i love it tho lol.

just thought id share his name with you all, may help your interest in UFO discoveries
Old 10-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Ascender

I'm glad you brought him up, I was just about to myself:) I'm a bit on the fence about him lately, with all the strange occurrences surrounding him.
I was a huge supporter and I must say first and foremost, that I found his information to be invaluable, especially everything I learned from his show on gaia.com "Wisdom Teachings."
As for Corey Goode and Emery Smith, I know a lot of people don't find them credible. I can't say for sure how credible they are, but I can say that Emery has said a lot of things that resonate with my experience of ETs.

As for David, I have felt based on observing him, especially speaking live, that he seems to at least believe himself in what he is saying. I know lately he has had some slack, there's his incident with Linda Moulton Howe. I'm not sure, I can sort of see both sides. He shared her information but did give her credit. She put a copyright strike against him, called him out on her video and basically said she didn't believe his sources.
Could be an honest mistake. Then there is the whole fiasco with his initial letter of resignation from gaia, which seemed reasonable enough, but then he recently retracted it and apologized, stating that what he appeared to say was not what he said ?? The only thing I can make of it is that possibly he felt forced by gaia to apologize to avoid a lawsuit??
Now I try to avoid the drama, but when he came out and stated that he was doing this mystery/ ascension school thing it sounded pretty interesting and as someone who has found his information up until now to be very interesting and helpful, I was interested in signing up. But to spend that kind of money I need to know that I can trust the source. And I can also recognize that he is a very good salesman, which makes me wary. I heard someone that went to one of his conferences say that it was 80% info that he had heard from Wilcock before and 20% new. If his class is like this, it would be disappointing to spend over $300 on it. I wonder if anyone else has been following this and what they think?
I was reading Wayne Herschel's site (which is incredible by the way, http://www.thehiddenrecords.com). And I noted him stating that this type of information (such as ascension) is something that should be given away for free and he actually states that to sell it is breaking a universal law.

So that is probably more than you asked for... But I have found Wilcock's information and teachings to be incredible up until now, and hope I'm not following a mis-leading source. All this back and forth and arguing in the so-called "truth" community is not helpful. Also, all this "take what resonates and leave the rest" or "what is your truth can be different from my truth, but both are true" **; I mean, I get that stuff to a certain extent, but if we are in the same reality, shouldn't there be some underlying things that are just true?
Even among the so-called UFO experts there is so much disagreement. You've got Steven Greer saying all ETs are good, then others like Wilcock saying some are good and some are not, then there are the more Christian-minded ones that say they are all bad. It's enough to make anyone's head spin:)
Old 10-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Master
I have known David W since the late 90th when I joint a message board of his. I think it was on Yahoo.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Master

Used to be a fan and some of his earlier books are really well-researched. Unfortunately his association with Gaia, Corey Goode and Emery Smith has completely ruined his reputation with serious researchers. The latter two gentlemen are known hoaxers and conmen, they simply take information from other sources, embellish it a bit and present it as their own.

But, going back to David Wilcock, some of the material he has put together is good, but keep in mind that none of it is original research or based on his own experiences and observations. He himself is not a spiritually highly evolved person, he is simply delusional about his own abilities and has been conned by some highly transparent fraudsters and at this point he probably knows that, yet he keeps playing along.

I can assure you that David knows absolutely nothing about ascension from personal experience, you can find information he presents yourself, without having to pay him for the privilege. Only information coming from people who actually have some personal experience with this is worth anything. Even then, what really matters is your own personal efforts and practices, just reading or hearing about them isn't worth much in and of itself.

As for Corey Goode and his blue chicken cult, it started out on a forum just like this one (Project Avalon), then moved on to The One Truth, until he decided to create his own website and got his own show at Gaia. People who know him from back then are adamant that he is just making stuff up and they do know him very well. Both sites have plenty of threads exposing these gentlemen, so I suggest you educate yourself on the subject.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:43 AM
ant

^Used to be a fan?

Aren't we all,well i mean,falling for conspiracy in an effort to find truth.

As for anything that hasn't been proven and is still a fantasy,why do people seek to continue to escape reality?

I now know why,but what's your take?
Old 10-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account
My gut warns me there's something off about him.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
^Used to be a fan?

Aren't we all,well i mean,falling for conspiracy in an effort to find truth.

As for anything that hasn't been proven and is still a fantasy,why do people seek to continue to escape reality?

I now know why,but what's your take?

Some conspiracies are real, it's just hard to tell which ones. The powers that be encourage false narratives to spread online and in other forms, because it muddies the waters, so their own agenda isn't exposed. If you have some genuine information out there, but bring in the blue chickens or lizard people, it discredits the information that is actually real as well. For instance the Law of One Material is probably genuine, at least to a degree, but with Corey Goode and David Wilcock claiming that Ra is actually a blue chicken and the whole channelled book came from "her", this discredits the whole material and is incredibly damaging.

I know for a fact that there are real aliens and inter-dimensionals out there, but they don't generally take a physical form or fly around in 1960s coffee makers (sorry, I meant spacecraft). They generally interact with humans in their light bodies and through telepathic communication, which is why channelling is an important source of information, even if it's often unreliable.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
My gut warns me there's something off about him.
There are a lot of things off about him. The time he was a wannabe Edgar Cayce doesn't reflect very well on his character. He charged people money to give them highly questionable psychic readings, until he stopped when it became obvious he was rubbish at it. He also claimed he was a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Then, in the run-up to 2012 he claimed all sorts of wild stuff that didn't happen, including even up to today, the nonsense about "sealed indictments" and "The Alliance" that was supposed to take down the illuminati and bring full disclosure. None of his predictions actually happened. Maybe he means well and is just incredibly naive. Or, he is a con-man. Take your pick.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There are a lot of things off about him. The time he was a wannabe Edgar Cayce doesn't reflect very well on his character. He charged people money to give them highly questionable psychic readings, until he stopped when it became obvious he was rubbish at it. He also claimed he was a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Then, in the run-up to 2012 he claimed all sorts of wild stuff that didn't happen, including even up to today, the nonsense about "sealed indictments" and "The Alliance" that was supposed to take down the illuminati and bring full disclosure. None of his predictions actually happened. Maybe he means well and is just incredibly naive. Or, he is a con-man. Take your pick.

His uncanny face convinces me he is a con-man.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Some conspiracies are real, it's just hard to tell which ones. The powers that be encourage false narratives to spread online and in other forms, because it muddies the waters, so their own agenda isn't exposed. If you have some genuine information out there, but bring in the blue chickens or lizard people, it discredits the information that is actually real as well. For instance the Law of One Material is probably genuine, at least to a degree, but with Corey Goode and David Wilcock claiming that Ra is actually a blue chicken and the whole channelled book came from "her", this discredits the whole material and is incredibly damaging.

I know for a fact that there are real aliens and inter-dimensionals out there, but they don't generally take a physical form or fly around in 1960s coffee makers (sorry, I meant spacecraft). They generally interact with humans in their light bodies and through telepathic communication, which is why channelling is an important source of information, even if it's often unreliable.

Wow, the highlighted part, that is my experience with them as well, through telepathy.
When I said that Emery said some things about them that I resonated with, I was talking about stuff he said at the Consciousness Life Expo (or whatever it's called, which I watched on youtube). He said that they communicate through telepathy, once a person's heart chakra is open. And they communicate at a higher vibration, which is why it can only happen once a person has raised theirs. This all resonates with what I experienced. But who knows where he got this info and if it's really his or not.

What I found interesting in David's information about ascension on "Wisdom Teachings" is when he went into all the different culture's and ancient texts about it and tied it all together. Certainly based on his research and not so much personal experience. He also introduced me to the light body and a lot about Buddhism, which I found valuable as a starting point. Of course, to really learn about Buddhism one would have to go deeper than him. Again thought, stuff he presented based on research.

David does claim to have channeled himself info which I guess he presents in his latest book, something about dreams? But I haven't read it. I would be skeptical about anything coming from the dream state, which seems to be where most of his experience with entities comes from.
As for how advanced spiritually he is himself, I couldn't say without knowing what his practices are. He does seem to be on a high vibration. I remember one person in his chat saying that David uses hypnotism and throws up Illuminati hand signs himself. (?). I couldn't help but wonder because I remember when I used to watch him, feeling like he was almost addicting to watch.
Either way, I would still not regret at least watching "Wisdom Teachings" and would at least recommend it for the information it presents.

What I'm wondering about ascension is how important are specific practices and can one still achieve light body even with still doing specific things. For example, when I had my awakening, I had a vibration raise and my third eye opened (no doubt in my mind this happened), which led to greater sensitivity to the spiritual realm. However, I never stopped eating meat and was still brushing my teeth with fluoride tooth paste (at the time).
I did do some things to be healthier, such as I began eating healthier and working out more, I started to medicate and do yoga, just to name a few. But clearly there were other things I was still doing which are things I've seen recommended not to do. Yet my third eye still opened. So how important are these specific recommendations and can one still achieve light body while still doing certain things?