Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-12-2018, 02:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabryel
You could be contacted if your reincarnated self is living in the same time period and remembers anything of his/her previous life, which I've heard is extremely rare. Some children have a memory of a previous life, but this memory often fades during early childhood. My later self told me I discovered how to remember my previous life accidentally. It was purely by chance.

You also need to realise that your new self has their own life to live in their new body. Keeping in touch regularly with a previous incarnation would be a distraction from that new life. Thinking of the age thing, my new self would be studying for and taking her school exams about now, so chatting to me may be more than she (I) can cope with at the moment.

I do have past life memories...and may have been contacted by a former self. I found out about my deceased uncle, through dreams...he contacted me and even showed me the year he died...1968.

I do have nightmares of war, and dreams of being killed, even saw a funeral...before I even knew about him. ( He died in Vietnam) I also tried to join the military at the exact same age that he did..
20 years old...again, before I found out he existed.

When I shared the story on here....others thought it could have been a past life me, checking in on the new me. It did make sense...as I still had dreams about being shot in the head...and I can still hear it...sometimes in my dreams.

I have a picture of him now

.and we even stand the same. Usually with our back resting against a wall...arms out, and one leg up against the back of the wall...very interesting to see how our mannerisms are the same. I'm a female, and he was a male...he died 10 years before I was born.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Master
That's just extremely cool Gabe.
I hope you feel free to share more on your experiences

I have a fluid relationship with mine as well, though they are all passed.
I learn from them and try to help them where I can. They help me too, by sharing their experiences so that I may experience it as well, and feel it and understand it.

We all need to be encouraged to reach out, to engage, to change, to make amends, to seek and give forgiveness and love. Those are far and away the most important things we can do, in any incarnation.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-12-2018, 07:28 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
That's just extremely cool Gabe.
I hope you feel free to share more on your experiences
7L
I've got a few more things in my journal, which I'll post some time.
Old 22-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Knower
Wow that's an amazing story. It's mind-blowing. I'm so glad you got to have this kind of experience... it will stay with you your whole life
Old 21-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't have any spiritual experiences like you at 3D level as the most of my connections seem to be taking place at 5D.
Your story explains why I first kept getting the impression from my soul partner that he came from the future. I no longer do, because we meet at 5D now where no time nor space exist.

I also have several soulmates who were supposed to be gone but can see me at 5D. It's true they existed in history but none of them are really...dead. I feel whatever they have accomplished/gained during their lives are pretty much alive in their souls, but no way any details of the events they were involved in matter now...which includes all the relationships they had. I also feel they've all gone through the fair/benevolent judgement on their lives which only God is capable of making.

So I've been thinking, I'm not interested in coming back to "the place" nor "the time" anymore.
I personally got nothing to see at this 3D reality. 5D is so much comfortable, at least for my soul and it really is where I believe/feel people (our souls) belong. But it may just be me
Old 21-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
I don't have any spiritual experiences like you at 3D level as the most of my connections seem to be taking place at 5D.
Your story explains why I first kept getting the impression from my soul partner that he came from the future. I no longer do, because we meet at 5D now where no time nor space exist.

I also have several soulmates who were supposed to be gone but can see me at 5D. It's true they existed in history but none of them are really...dead. I feel whatever they have accomplished/gained during their lives are pretty much alive in their souls, but no way any details of the events they were involved in matter now...which includes all the relationships they had. I also feel they've all gone through the fair/benevolent judgement on their lives which only God is capable of making.

So I've been thinking, I'm not interested in coming back to "the place" nor "the time" anymore.
I personally got nothing to see at this 3D reality. 5D is so much comfortable, at least for my soul and it really is where I believe/feel people (our souls) belong. But it may just be me
For many years, most of my spiritual experiences happened at the 4D/5D (?) or Astral levels. My development has progressed through many varied stages, from Synchronicities, through Paranormal, then Mediumship, Channeling, Spirit Guides, and now (currently) Reincarnation.

Because I'm basically a very practical person, I've always had difficulty believing in my own experiences, especially when they were only in the 'inner' or 'higher' realms, even though some of my mediumship information was later confirmed to be correct. I've always wondered if most of them were just in my imagination. I'm sure some are!

However, I think that I had to have THIS experience (Spirit gave me this experience) because of my own failings - my own self disbelief - to prove to me that what I experience is real!

Within the first few months of meeting my future self in the 3D world, we discussed this (on facebook messenger and by email) and she thinks this is probably correct.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabryel
For many years, most of my spiritual experiences happened at the 4D/5D (?) or Astral levels. My development has progressed through many varied stages, from Synchronicities, through Paranormal, then Mediumship, Channeling, Spirit Guides, and now (currently) Reincarnation.

Because I'm basically a very practical person, I've always had difficulty believing in my own experiences, especially when they were only in the 'inner' or 'higher' realms, even though some of my mediumship information was later confirmed to be correct. I've always wondered if most of them were just in my imagination. I'm sure some are!

However, I think that I had to have THIS experience (Spirit gave me this experience) because of my own failings - my own self disbelief - to prove to me that what I experience is real!

Within the first few months of meeting my future self in the 3D world, we discussed this (on facebook messenger and by email) and she thinks this is probably correct.

I'm sure everything you say here is real, but have you happened to think that she could be your soulmate, as opposed to your reincarnated self (could mean the same thing, actually! Everything depends on the definition) also?
Because when I first discovered there was such thing as reincarnation (to me), I confused my own with my soulmate's. I completely believed I used to be him thanks to all the info I was given and experiences I had at the time, only to find out later that we do have our separate selves. But it still seems to me I do share some of their past lives, since as for the latest reincarnation I can remember, my soul partner seems to draw more out of it from mine than I do for his current life. It is believed by some that soulmates share great deal of their life experiences.

Anyway, whatever I said isn't something meant to discredit/question your experience/belief. Not at all. Just as I've said, I believe yours is real.
I just wanted to say I had a similar, yet different experiences.
Thanks for sharing,Gabryel !!
Old 21-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Seeker
I don't think so. For many years, I subscribed to the theory of Soulmates/Twin Flames, until I had this experience.

Her memory of the events of my life are just too accurate and specific to be anything other than indicating reincarnation as an explanation. Also, she remembers in her past life (as Me) discovering a way of remembering a previous life, for use in the next. At the time of writing this (now!), I haven't fully discovered it yet although I'm thinking about a few possibilities.

I'm not willing to go into details on an open forum like this, but a lot of what she told me about my current life could only be known by ME. I don't have any events in my life that I'm actually ashamed of, but some of my thoughts are so private and personal that I will never write them down or reveal them to anyone!

After our meeting, I created what I call a "reincarnation password", which I will never write down or tell anyone. The next time we spoke, she told me the password, proving, to me, the validity of what she said.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account
yeah then I just think yours and my spiritual experiences/reality is of a different kind.

I do agree that we cannot really expose details of our personal stuff especially just to show the validity of our statements. I will never do that, partly due to the fact I've learned to trust my instinct at this point that I don't really need other's confirmation. I'm sure you aren't really needing one, either.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
I'm sure you aren't really needing one, either.
No. I have my own 'proof' and I'm happy with that.

I really only posted my experience on this forum to see if anyone else had something similar, or to see if another Me had found this forum as I did. I found it by chance when researching 'reincarnation' information.