Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 17-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Lepus

Hello

I thought you might find it interesting to read and benefit from it. He (or she) is eloquent and non-contradictory with his (or her) answers.

Did you read the whole dialogue? What are your thoughts?

Lepus
Old 17-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I thought you might find it interesting to read and benefit from it. He (or she) is eloquent and non-contradictory with his (or her) answers.

Did you read the whole dialogue? What are your thoughts?

Lepus

I haven't read it all iv read around half of it so far, so far it's interesting. This is what your talking about right? i'll put it here for others to read if they want.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Old 18-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
funny, this is exactly what we are being given now. But we accept it and even say the words 'I like this'.

*shrugs*

Examples?

The modern world has basically everything we could ever want or dream of. I don't see what you mean.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:18 AM
Experiencer
Satanism is NOT Devil worship.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Experiencer
To clarify my previous post, Satanism is all about serving the Anti Christ instead of the Christ, serving yourself and your loved ones instead of gods and goddesses. Devil worship is stuff like Voodoo and Santeria, of which I know little.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Seeker

(ha)Satan means the Adversary. And if anything can have an adversary its not God.

So mainly Satanism is a reaction to the Orthodox power structure.
The main problem is: You become what you fight against.
Thus many 'satanists' rise to the top levels of society only to find themselves sitting at the same table as the religious clergy of this world, who also worship their own ego. Isn't it ironic? :)
Old 17-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Ah, those times. How I used to demonise everything and everyone as well as a former Christian. Good thing I stepped back from religion upon realising how retarded I actually used to be. Don't let those kind of people get to you.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Seeker
The christian book is all stolen and corrupted to enslave and cause confusion and suspicion. Lucifer enki light bringer satan and just the word sat are poisonus to some malighned entites and evil has kept the truth from humanity for a very long time
Old 06-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
There are different schools/denominations off "Satanism," each with their own codified set of teachings and doctrines. The Church of Satan - unfortunately - being the most well known.

Then there are the independent Satanists, like the Theists and so on. Each school and individual have their own apprehension of what "Satanism" is.

"Satanism" is easy to understand, when you learn to understand the Essence beneath the Form. I wrote an essay about the Essence of Satanism, a while ago.

There is Form, and then there is Essence. For example, the Essence is "Dharma," and the Forms are: Brahmanism, Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism. Each Form is a unique expression of the Essence.

Another example: The Essence is Life. And the Form is the LifeForm. There are thousands and thousands of different Lifeforms on Earth, but each Lifeform is an expression of the same Essence of Life. Essence meaning Nature & Ethos.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:39 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
Devil worship is stuff like Voodoo and Santeria, of which I know little.

This ^^^^ is wrong, Santeria actually translates as 'the way if the saints' and is a blend of traditional Caribbean beliefs and catholicism.

Voodoo is a based around nature and ancestors.

Neither religion is 'devil worship', but, like every religion, there will be some bad apples (and some badly researched Holywood hype) that taint it's reputation.
Lack of understanding is no excuse.