Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Knower

Astral Projection, Channeling and Incarnations

Firstly, some people say that they Astral Travel in the Universe on other Planets or do Channeling from higher Spiritual beings. Why don't these people help scientists, or if they share their information with scientists is the information correct? Why don't these Higher Spiritual beings don't tell us or scientists about how life on Earth came into existence , other planets and how we as humans emerged?

Secondly, do spirits choose to incarnate knowing that they will be born from different parents like becoming stepsisters stepbrothers or inhabit a future disabled body at birth or with birth defects like it was used to be or still is from first cousins conception or with Down Syndrome?

Thirdly, if someone dies suddenly, was it programmed to be so, what about being killed, or has that person to replan again the spiritual path from scratch?
Old 19-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder
Scientists tend to limit their imagination, and as such any extra-dimensional beings would likely just let it happen that way. It's like you trying to tell your friends of spiritual experiences but they say "It's just in your head bro." At some point you stop wasting your time.

And for spirits, it's like you play a level of a game, and you either set the rules or know the rules coming in. You pick your character, some abilities, and then you play. You might die prematurely, but you could also "win" your level and accomplish everything you wanted to do. And sure if you die it would be "programmed" in a sense that yes, you got hit by that truck and your neck breaks, thus you die.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Firstly, some people say that they Astral Travel in the Universe on other Planets or do Channeling from higher Spiritual beings. Why don't these people help scientists, or if they share their information with scientists is the information correct? Why don't these Higher Spiritual beings don't tell us or scientists about how life on Earth came into existence , other planets and how we as humans emerged?

Secondly, do spirits choose to incarnate knowing that they will be born from different parents like becoming stepsisters stepbrothers or inhabit a future disabled body at birth or with birth defects like it was used to be or still is from first cousins conception or with Down Syndrome?

Thirdly, if someone dies suddenly, was it programmed to be so, what about being killed, or has that person to replan again the spiritual path from scratch?

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence." Nikola Tesla

By the way: "astral travel" means traveling / projecting to the astral realm (not in the physical Universe).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Knower

Spiritual people say that they had contact with higher spiritual beings that told them about Universe, how life emerged, how humans emerged on this planet, and that they also saw other planets (Sirius,Orion, Mars). Why don't scientists accept these experiences?

I guess scientists would say that spiritual experiences are brain induced as hallucinations and also that after death we become unconscious forever since brain dies, scientists would say that also if someone is hit in the head will become unconscious and death would be the same, as spiritual people are considered charlatans scared of death as void

How do people that have spiritual experiences know that are not brain hallucinations or something induced by the brain?