Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-03-2019, 05:12 AM
Pathfinder
Use of multiple crystals

If I wanted the influence of two or more crystals(let's say fluorite and garnet), how would I best make use of the qualities of them both? I'm assuming for them to work properly they need to be near your body, but I'm not sure if certain crystals can be stored so close together and if they are, how they're best used in combination with each other.

If anyone has any recommendations for crystals that may work better than the two listed before for mental clarity and energy I would appreciate those too.
Old 13-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
I like this topic for exploration and hopefully we will all learn something here. I don't have any valuable input at this point, just my opinion that combining crystals seems like a generally magical endeavor!

For mental clarity a lot of the blue, green and in between like aqua colored stones are usually good choices. Aquamarine, turquoise, amazonite, lapis lazuli, sodalite. Of course crystals don't have to be color coded though, all sorts of different ones can have a variety of benefits. but still the red, orange, gold, and more fire colored crystals are known to be energizing. and yes fluorite is renowned for its mental benefits. another option for energy would be brown gold like tiger's eye, which also comes in red too. So many choices. This thread should open a nice discussion about combining crystals in general. It's always good to follow your intuition when deciding which crystals to use for yourself
Old 13-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Master
You can easily combine, but don't follow books and description. Don't go for "I need this, which stones help with that?" and choose based on that.
Choose intuitively. Then you'll also get the right combination and you'll know whether you have to keep them apart or not too.
It's not so difficult to do this. One in a pocket, one as a pendant (in a cage).
Or one in left pocket, one in right pocket.

The intuition will come if you listen to your intuition more and more, not just with stones, but in general as well.
And then at some point you'll just know.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Pathfinder
It's interesting that you mentioned two stones I had already been looking into Sapphirez, lapis lazuli and sodalite. It proves to me at least that what FairyCrystal says about intuition, which I had heard before but when I'm just starting to learn something, the first thing is usually to go "by the book" which apparently isn't the thing to do here.

FairyCrystal, you mentioned wearing one stone in a caged pendant(which I'm guessing means one of those wire wrapped ones), is there an advantage of that over say one which has been drilled through? Makes me think of another thing which would be interesting to explore, whether it's best to use crystals in their natural state or if they have the same properties/personalities when cut and polished into jewelry. I'm sure that's a discussion which has been had before but not one I've seen first hand.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Master
I mean a cage, so you can put any crystal in it that fits that size cage to wear it. You can remove it if you want to wear another one, or want to carry that stone in your pocket or hold it.
It's great as it allows for wearing crystals without needing them to have a loop attached to them.
You can buy them for small, medium, large crystals.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Pathfinder
These are cool, I've seen them before but never realized that they weren't permanent. Thanks for telling me(and I'm sure others didn't know either) about them!
Old 13-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Master
You're welcome :)
I like them because I prefer not to have my crystals drilled or whatever, nor do I wear many crystal pendants. I never did, always silver, until I got myself a larimar. That is a proper pendant, but in general I prefer to use a tumble in a cage so I can still use the stone for other things as well.