Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Knower
about the e.t's

sometimes you see those starseed people talking about the different alien races and previous galactic wars and how the heads of the races meet up to solve situations. does anyone know what the current situation is with this at this moment of time? im having a hard time believing it and it feels dreamy or like something out of a video game or a tv series lol but im rather curious as its said we are being observed all the time and you would never know as they have a cloaking device to stay hidden from the earthly eyes. it does sound rather mysterious but at the same time if this is for real im sure those e.t's may know a thing or two about the bigger picture that many of us would spend a lifetime trying to find.
Old 26-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Deactivated Account
You seem to be already pretty knowledgeable about the topic.
Yeah, that's pretty much what we get by lurking their sites...you know I don't do that for the sake of knowledge because it's still too spooky to me. I guess it's my animal instinct telling me to stay away.

I personally think this is a matter where each individual's belief actually comes in to play greatly.
I don't know yours and you don't necessarily have to tell me, but let's suppose you believe in God so that I can continue.

What I want to point out is that they are not God, no matter how advanced they look/appeal both spiritually/ technologically speaking.
Certainly the one who has the bigger(I mean, biggest?) picture is God and he does not contact human like the way those aliens do/will do. IOW, people have to know God is God as he is not the one to ask people to be dependent on/trust him like the way aliens do (hint:AI).
It is also useful to know that so-called good aliens are the ones who try to protect the planet earth from the evil ones (that's why they fought) or the ones who simply stay away from any intervention against human matters, but not all of them are aware of the fact that human race's fate is in God's hands. If those self-appointed good aliens or light beings try to make us be more like them by introducing their stuff both mentally and physically, even in the name of justice in the galaxy they believe in, making us follow them instead of God, they are nothing but devils to humans and in God's eyes, and will be condemned eventually. Or you could simply say there will be a karma for that.
The real good ones are the ones who help us remind of who we are (unlike certain aliens, the ones with heart/emotions, spiritual dignity, our own traditional culture and science,etc.) and restore our faith in God as humans are created by him.

If you don't believe in God you can forget about all I say above and can visit "Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children" section of this forum if you are still curious about the current condition in the galaxy.

In any case, something's gotta give, for sure, considering how out of hand everything is here and the fact that the damage has already been done to people and the planet.
Old 26-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Knower
hey thanks. yes im always researching, i have friends who are paranormal investigator's, friends who are mediums and then those who like exposing all the conspiracy stuff which can be very shocking as you'd never learn it at school or history. im very open minded and we have quite a few religious people in our family aswel so i do try to see things from many different angles to hopefully see the bigger picture. i have no path at the moment but im starting to think they are just 'earthly labels' really and that it doesn't really matter and how we are all connected to the same source at the end of the day.
Old 27-01-2019, 07:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
hey thanks. yes im always researching, i have friends who are paranormal investigator's, friends who are mediums and then those who like exposing all the conspiracy stuff which can be very shocking as you'd never learn it at school or history. im very open minded and we have quite a few religious people in our family aswel so i do try to see things from many different angles to hopefully see the bigger picture. i have no path at the moment but im starting to think they are just 'earthly labels' really and that it doesn't really matter and how we are all connected to the same source at the end of the day.

I sincerely hope so. Even those aliens were created by the Creator, according to the information I have. Some (many?) of them deny that though as they think they themselves are the God or something....

I'm personally no longer accumulating knowledge as I simply consider it a tool to reach the truth. And I really rely on my intuition only.
Just like yesterday, I saw a Christina's explanation of "body, spirit, and soul" and thought it makes more sense to me than a widespread theory of "seven planes of consciousness" (esotericism) among spiritual people. The model used by them also explains our intuition is one of the main tools to connect to God (the source) http://www.internetdiscipleship.com/.../C103/&T=2&L=1
I'm starting to think the majority of the theories in spiritualism are actually from the aliens and not compatible with humans. Some are surely spreading those ideas on purpose, to make us more like them. But for most of us human beings dogs are dogs, cats are cats. They won't believe it because as I said, they think they are the Creators themselves....so you see all these DNA modification at the physical level and mind control at the spiritual level...all coming from them (evil ones). Divine beings never do that. They let you be yourself and find your own answer by yourself, just like what you seem to have been doing.

Anyway, it's not that I'm worried about you because you've got your help from your spirit guide (I saw you describing that way so ), but you know, just be careful out there...nothing different from roaming alone in a strange place at night! Trust your heart/intuition as your guide, too! Bon voyage!
Old 03-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Master

As I understand the concept , star childern are born /incarnated kind of knowing who they are and what there mission /agenda is .
This forum does have a sub sec. where these kids are discussed .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/fo...play.php?f=133