Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
Thanks..is that the remove text formatting thing.... I like your Carlos Quote, one of my favorites..
You can read more about the alien encounter/machine here...
http://mysticorbtalismans.blogspot.c...ss-closet.html

and also I met a guy once who knew Carlos and spent time with Don Juan..... he went by the name Pack Rat....
Was a pretty amazing dude...
The same link talks about it if you scroll down to the Meeting Jill and Pack Rat chapter....
Old 18-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Summerlander

You are limiting yourself here, Jeff4freedom. There are no real dangers in Astral Projection. The only potential danger is if you have a heart condition or any other health problem that might be amplified during induction and sleep paralysis - and dying in your sleep is an effect of such debilitating PHYSICAL conditions - not OOBE induction. Other than that, I don't see any real danger.
Old 18-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
There are no real dangers in Astral Projection.

Aye but Jeff is talking about astral plane travel, not astral projection. Good luck with that Jeff.
Old 18-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
Exactly Squatchit,
it's good to see one who knows there is a difference.
I never had any problems or saw the possibility of anything too drastic with astral projection.....
course not much spiritual purpose either.
What I'm referring to is astral plane travel....
which is loaded with potential difficulties.
Old 18-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Just One

What is the difference?
Old 18-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
One is the astral body going out... (projection)

The other it is going within (travel)

In Projection the ego is still collecting it's description of itself.

In travel it is relinquishing that description

I guess the easiest most concise thing to say is that
(in my definition based upon upon my personal experiences)..
Astral Travel is the process we call DEATH.....
only short of cutting the Silver Cord.

Astral travel has a very defined direction, (when done correctly)
Well actually you can diddle and daddle out there,
but that's where the dangers to a soul on return to Source Lie....
And I just imagined that any folks who are evolved enough to do it....
understand that risk,
and so avoid it...
and anyway generally at that point of evolution we're usually guided in the endeavor....
(thank God...or I'd still be lost in one pretty freakin weird Hell realm) he he..

Whereas astral projection, still being part of the ego's collection stage.... is basically a free for all...

And I imagine, just as we plotted the Journey of Death....
I imagine someone has plotted the Journey of collection...of projection.
It's just so far back in my history,
and on the opposite turn of the wheel for me,
it's no longer a real part of any memory I have.

So probably some of you folks here who are doing the projection....
are also following a set of rules....
as one could be laid down to facilitate your egos growth to Culmination....
making projection...in it's way .... a Spiritual path.

I see so much persecution in folks, especially in the "Spiritual Community" against the whole idea of EGO.
When the Truth is 90% of the population is operating from that perspective.....
AND every single one of HAS .

So the "Spiritual folks" tend to think of Ego as an enemy.....
as counter Spiritual.

But they must realize until a Soul culminates it's egos unique expression
(the whole purpose of Life)....

And Returns on the Path back to from where it came...
The ego's collection of material with witch to clothe and define itself...
Is a Spiritual Path....

It just doesn't work for the folks who have already culminated their ego's expression.

So it's important to know where you stand on the evolutionary scale.....
and part of the problem a lot of folks have with this is that we have been programmed down
to our DNA level
(Thank you organized religion)
To believe that all our ego's tendencies are "BAD"
so we don't want to admit to any of them.... he he

You can't help when your soul was born.
How old it is determines where you are on the wheel of evolution.
If you are still on the first turn
collecting that unique sacred expression that will be your contribution to God's completion
You are just as sacred
and your path is just as Sacred
As those who have Completed their unique separate expression.
and are returning to Source...
(I realize it's all circular and at the very point that our soul is born
and embarks on it's mission to define itself.....
Even as we are walking away so to speak,
from our Source
We are Returning to Source
It's circular
AND the whole point of the THING is
that we collect and define our unique position
in the Web of IT ALL.

So spiritual folks, let's not be dissing those still motivated by ego
because the fact is....
we aint all free of that yet.

So to put it right down and into a clear concise thing.

Astral Projection is motivated by that stage of the Soul....
we call EGO

Whereas that stage of the Ego, we call Soul
motivates soul travel.

Neither is Right
Both are right in their place...

For one operating from ego
soul travel may not be possible
and would definitely be dangerous

For one operating from their soul
astral Projection
Is a waste of time
and astral travel
is a tool...

It all depends on where you are on the Wheel...
Old 19-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Summerlander

Going out? You can go out, you can go in, you can enter an imaginary portal etc. etc. what makes you think that all these things are not illusions of the same phenomenon? To me it is all the same. I call it the Phase state. Look at my signature.

Hmmm...

Have you ever had an OOBE, jeff? Like...ever?
Old 19-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Just One

Hmm, normally I can spot a quack easily on forums like this but with Jeff I'm picking up on useful info/wisdom... his perspective is intriguing.

Jeff, how does one astral travel... assuming all I'm doing is projecting? What does it feel like on an experiential level in contrast with astral projection? This distinction is completely foreign to me so I'd like to here your take on this in detail if possible.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Summerlander

Ok, now I know he's speaking out of his rectum when he says astral plane travel is like death. How does he know what death is like? LOL! And cutting the silver cord? Lol! What silver cord? In my years of experience I've never, EVER seen one but I'm sure I could could create one. Emphasis on create. I still don't how he makes the death association. No one knows for sure what that's like. Best guess? We go back to the pre-birth state. Possible oblivion. Silver cords being cut? No. No way. It's all hooey to me. A personal question, Jeff: what are you trying to do? Confuse the newbies.

My advise to people who want to learn about the Phase: enter it yourself free of preconceptions and discard anything you might have heard as there are many falseties being spread in these forums. Explore from a fresh perspective free of erroneous views.

I've never seen so much poppycock being posted in my life. By the way, here's a good pragmatic site full of techniques and a good understanding of the OOBE phenomena for those who are interested: www.obe4u.com
Old 20-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Experiencer
Hey Just One,

I am reticent to give the How here.... I've seen too many approach such serious subjects flippantly, And there are major dangers.... But I'll say this. If you have an understanding of what the Death Process is, it's simply a matter of going through that, with intention.... and focus on the Light on the other side.
When we leave our bodies at "death" there is a certain process that at first is the same for everyone.... this is where the technique lies.
As soon as one leaves the Brain with their consciousness and enters the brainstem where time ceases to be a factor.... we get that "life passing b4 our eyes". But my teachers didn't want me to dwell on that or anything else ON the astral plane. The point is to pass through, without distraction. After leaving the brain stem we enter the spine.... this is actually what a lot of folks who have NDE's experience as the tunnel of Light...
There really isn't the sense of the astral body, like there is in projecting...
it's more just the consciousness observing.

Now here's the thing.
When the consciousness is still in the spine we are on the astral plane....
There are certain Laws that control things here....
Magnetism.... we draw to ourselves that which resonates with something we are "carrying" as part of ourselves or that resonates with desires we have. As I've said b4, the astral plane is what I call the Plane of the Roots of Desire.
Momentum..... which is sort of like Time in this physical realm, but it's a major part of the Heaven and Hell Realms.... It's like an undertow.
There's a couple more that i imagine will come up when I get to a conducive frequency to access that...
Now another very common thing that for some reason we don't hear much about....
Though I admit I don't read much on the subject so if you have heard about what I'm going to mention next, please tell me, and tell me what they are officially called....
But a major aspect is what I call "Constructs"
You know when folks have NDE's and see their Loved ones and get guided towards the Light or whatever....
Well these really are not their loved ones souls..... They don't generally meet up[ with them until the pass through the astral plane.... and come to what I call the White Hall....
So constructs are something we all have, they are energetic reflections.... they have been created over time from all the energy and attention that has gone to define who we are as Humans. I'm sure you are aware of the Law of Manifestation.... and this is a perfect example of how thought and emotion focussed on a point over time.... manifests....
My Teachers taught me to avoid these as well.....
But as you would figure they are one of the first obstacles we face out there...

Now our own construct .... this is interesting...
Do you know what the process is that makes a "Spirit Earthbound"?
It's when the consciousness, on the astral plane during the "death experience" focuses on his or her Construct....
You see the construct has no real..... essence.... It's totally a projection.... and it is entirely limited with Yesterdays definition of itself...
Focusing on one's own construct........ Which isn't all that common just because in astral travel there seems to be an automatic "Direction" of travel. From one end, to the other..
Kinda Like running the Gauntlet (thought just passed through my head)

Anyway usually when there is a extremely strong attachment to something in the prior life.... or some major regret..... Because of the Law of Magnetism.... we "Turn" back and of course have drawn our construct close toi ourselves because there isn't anything that reaonates as closely to our past Life/state of being.... as our construct..
So what happens is the Spirit attaches itself to it's construct.... and kinda lives in an unreal limbo land until they can break that tie...

OK, so "out there" we encounter Constructs and Realms that have been defrined in the past as Heaven and Hell Realms...
When you are traveling out there they actually look like planets. when viewed from a distance.
Because of the Law of Magnetism which draws close to us that which resonates with us, and then also because of the same Law...if we focus on one of these "Planet's / Realm..... Basically they look like silver orbs...
If we focus, even briefly, we are pulled in. The magnetism pulls them to us....then the Momentum, pulls us in and carries us along...

The whole point of my lessons was for me to learn to avoid these...and the constructs and go straight to the White Hall...

But of course I cheated.... I mean I'm curious and you can warn me all day,
But I don't believe anything I don't experience for myself..
So I pulled into a few of these realms......
Very interesting....and kinda scary, because the thing about Heaven and Hell is.....
when you are there you kind of lose yourself....become magnetized, and defined by the environment.
The first one I pulled in to I was suddenly at a Party, back in the time folks, guys wore white powdered wigs... Lot's of rich folks, black servants, serving on silver trays. I was checkin out the babes thinking about scoring some putang.....
not something I'd do in my "normal" life back home....
At least not at the level of sheer .....hmmm..... animal LUST.
But the thing was, I was not the same person I was back there meditating.... and I had no awareness that there was anything else but this totally Yucky person that was standing there checking out the babes....until my Teachers started calling through to me....and somehow they, or myself pulled me out...
I found myself right back out on the astral plane and learned another Law.... I guess I'd call it the Law of Habit..... But what hapenned was the next Planet I saw, I automatically focused on...it's difficult to explain that part, but it was like because I had broken the rule the first time...I was locked in to a habit of doing it...
I pulled into the next orb, (heaven/hell realm) and this was really trippy because there I wasn't human.. You know those tall alien pictures you see of tall skinny grey beings with big heads.... that's what that world was. (This was back around 1972, and at that time I hadn't really seen or heard about those kind of entities..... but there I was, one of em.

The same process occurred and I was pulled out... Then the dang habit thing happened again and I started to pull into another.....

OH.... he he, yeah.... Gotta mention this. When you are in those realms....... time is totally different. I mean I was there for ages, complete with a long memory of the time I'd been there..... but in "real" time it was probably seconds
(hence I came to the realization of why Christians can't comprehend Reincarnation....it does not Jive with their doctrine that say's you go to Heaven otr Hell for an eternity, or to be with God for eternity.... The fact is, you can spen an eternity in those realms.... and be reborn in Physical Plane our time he he, not too much later...

So, in my experience in "the In Between Time" which is what I call it what we encounter is Realms and constructs..... But then remember my taechers were pretty strict about not doddling there so there could be a lot more.
Once you pass through......

OH, OK...Yeah...
HMMM?
OK, what was the purpose of my Teachers putting me through this. Well for one thing learning to "die" and gain the most out of the experience when the real event occurred.... But here is the real reason..

As I said, the astral plane is the plane of the roots of desire..... and as far as our personal experience goes there.... it's all about the roots of our desire....
A point comes in a humans evolution where desire and fear are no longer defining the life...
and our path changes from chasing what we desire and running from what we fear..
To facing the creations of our desire and fear that Bind our souls to the Definition of
who we were.
What happened each time I went THROUGH the astral plane,
with one pointed attention upon the Light on rthe other side...
It's lie, all those things that have been limitations.... you are passing beyond without giving attention to...
Then when you get to the Other Side,
Go into the Light ...The White Hall as I call it in this instance
That Light washes back through the astral plane and lityerally dissolves all that stuff that had defined...and confined your soul...
Pretty amazing and powerful......
coming back each time from this....
totally different.

I cheated of course and did it more than I was supposed to..
So there were some minor problems,
I mean when each day my whole being was drastically changed from the day before...
it can be difficult to keep up..... I mean everything must integrate back into the human that appears in the world where we are known... When who we are is totally differnt from one trip out there to the next...it creates some problems with ourselves...and others.

In fact I hit a crisis one day.... Because us humans are creatures of Habit.... we are known by our habits...
Anyway he eh...... Having this Light wash into all my ****...so to speak.... Illuminated a bunch of stuff I didn't want to see.
Basically seemed like every thought was of what an ******* I had been.
That's pretty freakin hard to take.
So one day I really couldn't bear another look at what an idiot I had been.... I felt so stupid...
So I said, I'm done, no more meditation...no more going into the Light... I just wanna live happily blind to my lameness like before.
My Teacher told me something then that really changed my Life.
He said," You are not what you see when you look in the Mirror"
You are the one doing the Looking into the mirror.
You are the one Judging your past
and saying, "That is Me".
It isn't...
You are the one who has evolved beyond that..
and is now observing it....

So simply switch your focus from your reflection
to the one who is seeing it...."

That really freakin helped....
OK, so we get through the Astral Plane and come to the White Hall.....

This is where the real Helpful folk are.
This is where if we contact a being..... they are real , and not simply a construct of the past....

I go here a lot in the Dreamtime as well. It has a couple of Levels.
The one where we are aware of ourselves and others and where we receive lessons...and give lessons....
Then there is the Pure White Light where what is left of us is sooo small, we forget we exist in it for a tim.

The rule my Teachers gave me about the whole experience was very simple.
Pass through without distraction...
then stay in the Light as long as you can....

It's not as easy as you might think because that little particle of your consciousness that remains.... is really kind of identified with your body...with a Physical, or even just astral nature.

I'm not bogus, makin this stuff up.... You can ask me anything.... There are some things I won't put out to the general pubic....because there are some really foolish folks out there that #1 aren't ready....and #2 Whose intentions... are not aligned with the purpose of the experience....

Hope I cleared some stuff up.... You can question me about anything here.... And if in your studies about such matters you have come across any of this, and if there is a language I could use that would be better understood by folks, please Illuminate me..... I realize that often on these forums myself and another person may be talking about the same thing....only with different language...
I had to make mine up.... In this life I grew up without support in the physical world on any level.....so I needed to create my own language for these things..
I call it astral travel, or the yoga of the death state...but maybe it has an official term
I call constructs, constructs.... Maybe there is an official term...

For those who can understand, I can offer something
There seem to be a lot of folks heavily invested in their ego's,
whose intention isn't learning at all...
but rather flexing their ego's.
Sadly these seem to be in the majority,
so I've pretty much just kept all this hidden for most of my Life
But I got the message that it's time....
there are some who can understand
and who I may be able to aid in some way.

I mean way back when, my Teachers said they were showing me all these things so I could teach them...
But, I did something very stupid out there in the In Between time..... And did certain things that made it so...... I had to wait a long freaking time before those who could benefit, would be in my periphery.

Times up

And I'm not hiding any more

To the folks who can't understand ....who really are not ready to or do not have any intention of understanding.... I won't hold my tongue because it hurts your egos to realize there is something you don't know.....
There is always something we don't know..
Until we are ready
and open to it...

So I'm sorry if my blatant honesty about not commonly understood things steps on your egos toes.... but
Take it as a lesson

Feel the burn he he..... Do you need that?