Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
feohgoddess

Astral catalepsy

Hello. I'm new to this message board. I've been experiencing astral catalepsy since i was around 12, along with astral projection, and currently have been traveling astrally as well. I'm just looking for other people who experience this on a regular basis such as I do. I have yet to meet anyone who has and would be interested in discussing this with others.

When I was about 12, I would be terrified of going to sleep, because I got this thing I called "The Shakes" My body would feel as if it were viberating, and I hear a ringing noise, I would try to move, speak and open my eyes, and couldn't. Even though my eyes were closed, I could still see what was infront of me.

One night I sat up, and it felt as if the air were so compressed, I was under water. I sat up and turned over, thinking that I was just sitting up, but then when I turned over, I saw myself sleeping. This is when I realized that I was out of my body. I never left too far from my sleeping body, out of fear. I always feel like I'm in some sort of lucid state, but at the same time I feel as if I were getting up to get a drink of water. I notice I have no need to breath. I can either walk or float, and go through doors without opening them. I don't feel cold or hot. The only living beings that seem to be able to see me are my 2 cats.

My father, who had passed on when I was 6, comes to visit me often. The first time I had an encounter with him while out of my body, we embraced, and it felt as if he were away for years. I could smell him, feel him, and he can totally see me as well. Its amazing, exciting and shocking.

Recently I have started feeling comfortable travelling astrally. I can either go at a normal speed as if taking a walk, or at a speed where it seems really fast but I can still see things pass me as I'm going toward my destination, or I just end up somewhere so quickly nothing passes me. It is amazing how many people are awake in your own home town at 3 am. I've seen people at the quick stop stores, just walking around, sitting, standing. TONS of people who are either passed on or also out of their bodies.

I am very facinated with astral projection and travel, and I'm happy I actually know what it is now, and know that others remember these lucid states as well. I still have TONS to learn. I would love to hear other's stories, and to hear if other people had shaking and viberating, the ringing in their ears and even sometimes hallucinations.